Robert Pattinson is a Les Deux Dude

Robert Pattinson is a Les Deux Dude

Robert Pattinson, who played Cedric Diggory in several of the Harry Potter movies, leaves Les Deux nightclub in Hollywood late Thursday night. (He wore the same Plain Gravy t-shirt the last time we saw him–just two weeks ago!)

The 22-year-old British actor will soon play Edward Cullen in the much-buzzed-about film adaptation of Twilight, a vampire novel by Stephenie Meyer. In short, a teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire (Pattinson).

When recently asked how he approached kissing scenes in the movie, Robert jokingly said, “I kinda just approached it from the front [and] I always try to slip a bit of tongue in.”

Considering 6,5000 fans stormed Comic-Con’s Hall H last month to see the Twilight cast, you can only imagine how many fans will turn out for its November 21st release.

robert pattinson les deux 01
robert pattinson les deux 02
robert pattinson les deux 03
robert pattinson les deux 04

Credit: Adrian Varnedoe; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Robert Pattinson

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

sexgod.
my sexgod.
i love you rob!
its so nice to see him on here.. keep posting about him, jared :)

He is very lucky, cuz every girl in the world is in love with Edward Cullen (L)

WHERE DID HOBO PATZZ GO?

LINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I LOOOOVE HIM, HE IS SOOOOO FREAKING SEXY

Please Jared stop using incorrect facts, Robert Pattinson played Cedric Diggory ONCE which was only the fourth movie in which he died. Other than that he’s so cute :)

Jennifer W @ 08/15/2008 at 1:30 pm

i love robert and i can’t wait to see how he plays edward cullen in twilight the movie

Gah, He is sooooo Hot. I love him :D

I agree that he’s a sexgod!!!!!

And I am in love with Edward Cullen too!!!

but he looks intoxicated in the pictures.. Hehe

love him! cant wait to see the twilight movie

Aaaawww luv him! Can’t wait until the Twilight movie comes out! =D

alessandrah @ 08/15/2008 at 1:46 pm

aww i loove Hiiim!

Thank you for posting this, keep it coming please!

I LOOOOOOOOOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!

Tonja Lasagna @ 08/15/2008 at 1:56 pm

Robert Pattinson is a very talented musician and actor.
He’s going to take over Hollywood when Twilight hits the screens

mrs.quinto @ 08/15/2008 at 1:56 pm

goSH! I LOVE HIM! HE’S SO HOT <3
TWLIGHT4EVA. lol
x

oh my gosh, he is looking DAMN FINE!!
as always *drool*
and you will learn soon – this guy only has 4shirts,its totally normal he wears the same clothes over and over again^^

thx for posting these!!!

oh baby….Rob is looking hoooottttt.

newport beach, 92660 @ 08/15/2008 at 2:06 pm

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY FRIGGIN’ LOVER!

- THIS MOVIE IS GONNA KICK ASS!!!!!!

Finally some RP coverage. Great pics! More — more — MORE!!!

HE IS SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

mrs. pattinson @ 08/15/2008 at 2:17 pm

Finally the media is paying attention to him and the movie. HE IS SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE START POSTING TWILIGHT NEWS!! AND KEEP POSTING ROB PICS!

mrs. cullen @ 08/15/2008 at 2:25 pm

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROB!!!!!! <3

OME OME OME OME OME OME OME!!! :)

He looks a little bit plastered.

Did you mean SIX THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED, or SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND? The latter sounds like waaaaay too many people…

blearyeyedmesgirl @ 08/15/2008 at 2:40 pm

Good to see him smiling! It’s hard when being followed around by photographers, but I’m glad he gave us a grin!

We definitely need more Rob coverage…positive Rob coverage! He’s such a unique and great, down to earth guy.

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx.

ahh I love how his “hobo” look makes an appearance again xD

and I think you need to check your numbers lmao

He is so hott, spunk ransom!

AH!!! yay! another Rob posting! Jared you gotta keep posting about twilight stars! ..

but rob is soo funny! ..i love when he does interviews cuz he always struggles for his words.. but he looks super cute trying to find the right words to say ahha

OMR
i love robert
he is so nice
love you ROBERT
you are my personal edward cullen
jajajaj

I LUV U Spunk Ransom

PriscillA @ 08/15/2008 at 3:06 pm

He has the most beautiful smile! He looks hott as always.

hahahahaha. when i read that part about the kissing…and the tongue…i was like, “ewwwwww.” haha. that’s so nasty.

but, anyways, i can’t wait for the Twilight movie! December is too far away!

OMFGGG.
THANKS FOR POSTING ABOUT HIM <33
Edward Cullen/Robert Patts, FTW!!
I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE FRIGGIN MOVIE.
gaaah

SO FREACKIN’ SEXY
I THINK THAT HE’S STILL A LITTLE AMAZED
OF THE PAPARAZZI TAKING PICTURES OF HIM
IN THE CLUBS, /HE GOES A LOT (I LOVE IT ^^)/

THANKS JJ FOR POSTING ABOUT ROB
NOOOW I WANT INFO OR NEWS ABOUT HIS
PARTNER (IN THE MOVIE, I HOPE IN A FUTURE, FOR REAL xD)
THE TALENTED AND GORGEOUS KRISTEN STEWART.

LOVE AND PEACE

I LOVE HIMMMMMMMMM

U NEED TO POST MORE ON HIM
KK

I adore Rob. He’s such a talented actor. He’s going to be as big a name as Di Caprio.

I love this guy. Absolutely love him.

MRS. CULLEN @ 08/15/2008 at 3:42 pm

HE IS SO GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

‘ Robert Pattinson, who played Cedric Diggory in several of the Harry Potter movies ‘

SEVERAL?? he just played Cedric in ONE movie!

=S

Rob will be the most talented actor of his generation. Just wait and see. I am in complete lust with the man but think he’s a wonderful actor too.

I love this guy!!!!!!!!!!
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we need to club together to buy Rob some clothes. He needs the love of a good woman. Me.

He’s a brilliant actor. People are going to be so shocked when he becomes the no 1 word film star.

i love him. he’s so awkwardly endearing.

Rob’s the most adorable guy in Hollywood. He doesnt give a toss about pr at all.

ahhhhhhh Edward!!!!
he looks sexier in the twilight move though… i cant wait for it.. its gonna beat like Dark Knight most likely. lol

He’s my favoruite actor. He’s going to be everyone’s favourite actor by December

He’s incredibly sexy, and talented, and nice, and did I mention SEXY?
I love you Rob :)

Gorgeous inside and out. I cant wait to see him play Salvador dali.

Does anyone know anything about Rob’s new film Parts per Billion with Olivia Thirlby. Cant wait to se ehim in all his projects.

I love Robert Pattinson! I think that he’s squinting because of the flashes from photographers.

He fancy the pants off him but just once in a while I’d love him to dress up a bit and shave.

He radiates sex appeal but you can tell he hates attention of any sort.

he is so ugly
i hate him

Rob’s a very witty guy. I love him as Daniel Gale in Bad mothers handbook. I hope he gets a huge graphic novel role. He’d make a fab Bond in 10 years time.

I want to practise making babies with him. He looks like he’s brilliant in bed.

sexiest and nicest guy in Hollywood – AND the most talented.

I love how Rob has no dress sense what so ever. He’s so gorgeous but still doesnt realise it. Really looking forward to him playing Salvador Dali in Little Ashes. Man on man action in the phosphorous waters. Cant wait.

I wish he’d get some new clothes, wash and get rid of that beanie. Come on Rob you are going to be a superstar so start dressing like one. Do you really want women to think you dont wash.

Underneath all that hair and manky clothes is a gorgeous sexy man so why hide it. Rob frustrates me at times.

elizabeth @ 08/15/2008 at 5:24 pm

Rob has to start realising he is going to be a hollywood superstar. He needs to look the part. Stop dressing like a tramp Rob. I can smell the BO from here. He isnt fooling anyone. We can all see Rob has a face of a god but persists on playing down his looks. Its bugging me now.

Rob stop clubbing. Get some rest and focus on your acting. I want a brit to be at the very top in Hollywood. Dont let us down. You have the talent asd looks so concentrate.

I wish Rob wouls dress smart for once. I want some photos to drool over and not make excuses about. His agent needs to sort him out.

Rob is the most talented and handsome man on the planet but he does try and smash that image sometimes. Come on Rob play the PR game. Not all film goers will realise how wonderful you are. You need to appeal to a broad spectrum as Hollywood is like an old woman.

he looks kinda drunk

He always looks drunk. I’m fed up of it really. Grow up Rob.

I’m sick of his hobo look. Its time he looked smart. He will lose fans if he isnt careful. Maybe he wants to destroy his career. He’s so talented but needs to take the pr side of the industry seriously.

I hope he wont be looking like this for Parts per Billion

He is HOT but not looking like this

Get some early nights Rob.

I’d love Rob to play Captain America

The reaction Rob got at Comic Con will never be topped – well not unless he visits again. He has a huge fanbase

He makes me want to look after him

robertplover! @ 08/15/2008 at 6:05 pm

Ahhh jared I sent you the email to have more of him yay robert is a sexy beast!!
More more pics!!

I love his hobo look and lmao he only owns like 4 shirts he recently took home a pair of cloths from the set lol

Why wont he buy any clothes? It beats me

aww i love you rob!!

Keep the Rob posts coming Jared! Thanks!

Roles I’d love Rob to play:

Sean Flynn Biopic
Perseus in Clash of the Titans
James Bond
Green Lantern
John Lennon in Biography film
Jack Ryan

Move over Depp. Time for the very talented Pattinson to take over

he’s definitely hot.

Easily my favourite actor. Super talented. Charisma by the bucket load

When the hell are we going to get a trailer for Little Ashes. Getting impatient now. I want to see Rob as Dali. Stuff twilight.

Sebastian @ 08/15/2008 at 6:41 pm

sexy stoner cute babe! wwwooooooof!

Anybody got news of his new film with Olivia Thirlby

Hottest man on the planet

Rob is a sex god

Good to see Rob getting some PR. With Harry Potter out of the way till Jul 09 Rob should get lots more attention. He’s a top actor.

Carolinee @ 08/15/2008 at 7:04 pm

goshh, if he is gonna play ecullen then why doesnt he fix his hair or something. that totally slob he is not fit for edward!!

According to IMDB.com, Rob played Cedric in TWO Harry Potter films. The Goblet of Fire AND Order of the Phoenix.

the_boyfriend @ 08/15/2008 at 7:09 pm

i hate how peeps are Now into him.

he looks good except the hat, its still summer.

OH MY GOD!!!

I love edward cullen:)

Oh come on, all you haters of his hobo chic look. He can dress how he wants to. I think he looks effortlessley amazing and it makes me love him even more. He’s staying grounded by not buying ten thousand dollar suits and strutting his **** for the paps.
He’s just trying to be himself.

YEAH YOU DO.

yayy twilight got bumped to november 21 because of harry potter!

we are now closer to seeing the hotness that is robert pattinson when he’s not being a bum

you should continue posting more stuff with Robbby in it !

I love SPUNK RANSOM :]
he’s some hawt piece of meat haha

oh & about that kissing thing….
OH KRISTEN haha

luv U Robert
he is so hootttttttt and i don’t care if is the same t-shirt of a month ago
he always is perfect to me
so love you Robert
100% SUPPORT TO YOU
never change!!!!!

i love him!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so thrilled Summit have moved Twilight forward to take the HP slot. This film will make Rob a huge star

_silenttears @ 08/15/2008 at 9:05 pm

he is AWESOME!! omg i love him!! Spunk Ransom is HOT ^^

pls JustJared post more about RPattz :)
oh and btw. he only played in the fourth HP movie Diggory (he died at the end) and Twilight will release December 12th ;)

_silenttears @ 08/15/2008 at 9:06 pm

ooh okay the release of twilight was right, sorry ;)

I gotta ask..”Jared”…where do you get your info? He was only in ONE Harry Potter…and in a picture in ONE scene in HP5. I’ve noticed a lot of flubs in some of your “facts”. Like the ages of Brad and Angies kids and just some other stuff. Great pictures but your info that follows needs to be doubled checked!

mrs. cullen @ 08/15/2008 at 9:28 pm

the NEW realease date of twilight is november 21.

TWILIGHT!

GIVE IT A CHANCE EVERYONE!

TWILGIHT TWILGIHT TWILIGHTTTTT*SCREAMS

I love that he’s still himself. Even with the new attention he’s getting. I hope he never changes. He’s unique and wonderful. He’s not out to build his career on his dashing good looks. He’s doing the work, and letting that speak for him. Not some outfit. He’s perfect. He deserves a lot of love and attention. I can’t wait for the rest of the world to fall in love with him too!

HES A SEX GOD.

Ahhhhhhh, RPattz……..sigh………

He’s THE HOTNESS! And I love the way he totally downplays his hotness….he’s still humble. I hope fame doesn’t corrupt him

TWILIGHTISGAY @ 08/15/2008 at 10:42 pm

twilight is gay,even though Robert is extreamly sexy,
but that book sucks ass, some gay love story that of course little girls love. the book in incredibly cheesy,along with the movie trailers! enough said

people are so dumb, just because he played somewhiny vampire lover in one of the dumbest most cheesy movie comming out dosent mean hes going to dress or look like some weird looking Edward outside! seriosly!and harry potter kicks ass,twilight sucks!

people are so dumb! just because hes playing a phony winy vampire lover in one of the most cheesy movie ever dosent mean hes going to look and dress like this edward guy he portrays in the movie! seriously twilight sucks ass and harry potter kicks way more ass!

He’s toting finger guns and … is that… skoal in his front left pocket?

So seksie. I really do think so.

Rob is such an extremely talented actor. He is going to absolutely SHINE in Twilight along with his other 2 wonderful films ‘How To Be’ & Little Ashes which look absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to see them all.

On top of all that he is also such a sweet & down to earth person. He deserves nothing but praise & positive things to come his way.

He is hot… but I kind of feel bad for him. I dont think he knew what he was getting himself into with this whole Twilight theartthrob thing. Any interview he gives he is awkward almost like fame makes him uncomfortable.

um nov. 21st?

What a stud!!!! Can’t wait for the movie :)

HE’s soo hot dude.!!!!!.
i just have shivers thinkin bout edward cullen…

My goodness, he’s beyond handsome. It looks like Orlando Bloom’s hotness has been passed down to Robert Pattinson. I am anticipating for Twilight’s release.

funky here @ 08/16/2008 at 3:30 am

damn he is sooooooooooooooo hot
really i dont care if he wears the same tshirt or jeans or whatEVA
he is so.. him , you know?
thats why he is so sxy .
srlsy! who cares about if he repeats the clothes
he is amazing i mean a great actor and model and and about everything , i bet he kisses so well

Rob is a wonderful actor. I cant wait for people to see this for themselves very soon. He’d be perfect in that Seann Flynn Bio pic

Lets get Just Jared up to speed.

1. Rob has only really been in 1 HP film. The other is just a fleeting shot of him.
2. He has given excellent performances as a geek in Bad Mother’s Handbook and as a crippled airman in The Haunted Airman. Very Different performances and both top notch.
3. He lacks confidence and tends to play down how good he is but fans know. He hides his wonderful looks as he hates being recognised. He’s actually very shy.
4. He is an amazing musician and singer and would make a wonderful Bowie/Robert Smith/lennon in any musical bio films.
5. He’s a sweet man but has a VERY dry sense of humour that not all Americans get.

I want to see him in lots of roles. He could be the next Depp, he’s that good

yuuuuuuuuuuum
oh i think im in love.
with him AND edward :)

Yea I’d have to say he looks smashed here. HAHA. but still damn sexy. I’m so glad they moved up the Twilight release. :P I think I would have been pissed if that was me. He has the look like OMG Im so drunk and giggly don’t take pictures of me!

yeaaa .. Robert’s finally getting attention .. he’s so handsome, unique and talented .. and i think he’ll make a great Edward Cullen …

I never really liked Twighlight because it’s a cliche vampire romance, but the more I hear teenage girls try to defend it for me the more I get angry at Stephanie Meyers for being such an irresponsible author. The lesson of Twighlight-Breaking Dawn: It’s okay to date the bad boy, he and his friends will change. But you need to get pregnant to trap him for eternity.

Whoa…Amy! Have you even read Twilight-Breaking Dawn? Sounds like you pulled those assumptions out of your ass because that is so not how the story goes. Edward is and always was a good guy in the story. He and his “friends” by which I assume since you know it all ,you mean his “family” don’t change one iota…they are what they are. And she did NOT get pregnant to trap him for eternity. She decided she wanted to spend eternity with him so she married him. Where the **** do you get off calling Stephenie Meyer irresponsible?

yeah!!!!
132 comments only for robert
this is so awesome
i love him so much
he is going to be an amazing Edward
and like somebody said he is going to take all hollywood
when twilight came out to the big screen!!
yeah!!!
love u Robert!!!

sexyyyy rob.

sexyyyy rob.

He looks stoned “/
lol but hes gorgeous! :]

THE MOVIE ISN’T COMING OUT ON NOVEMBER 21ST.
it’s december 12th.
you should correct that.

the date its correct now is on november 21st if you don’t know
this is because harry potter going release on july 2009
bye

Waitasecond @ 08/16/2008 at 6:32 pm

The Twilight movie is coming out on DECEMBER 21, not in November.

Just thought I might clear that up.

PriscillA @ 08/16/2008 at 7:41 pm

It’s coming out in NOV 21!

And thanks Jared for the pics! Lots of love your way. Anything with Rob is always great. More more more, give us MORE!

gotta love him! so down to earth. hope hollywood doesn’t mess him up! don’t ever change robert aka spunk!

Awww I love how he makes lokking like a hobo seem hawt!
Keep the rob pics coming!
HE IS SEXII !!!

how do u knw where hes always att!!
u gotta hook me up on this!!! PLEASE! (:
u will make my life! PLEASE!

i love robert pattinson uuhhhhhh! geez ma!

I love his laid back, constantly semi-drunk, outfit repeating, attitude. There’s noone like him. TAKE ME, Rob. I’ll even meet you at Les Deux.

aliciagiggles @ 08/18/2008 at 4:52 pm

Is it me, or does he totally look like he’s buzzed or drunk?
He’s still cute either way. :)

I saw the Salvator Dali Exhibit when it came to Philly. Dali is brilliant and this guy is so adorable I can’t wait to see him play the great lobster phone creator lol. I don’t really know who this guy is except for he was in one of those Potter movies, but he’s chizzled in all the right areas I think! :) Love a man with an accent.

elizabeth @ 08/18/2008 at 8:21 pm

uh, you ******* are crazy. he looks amazing, he doesn’t have to dress like some ******* hollywood twat to look hot. he has great style, and he obviously doesn’t feel like he has to live up to any hollywood standard, which is even better.

rob, you can not bathe and dress as hipster as you want, i’m all about it.

Come on, more posts about Rob!!!!!

Four words: ITALY LOVES THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Dear god, more of him Jared, please!!!!!!!

cheskajonascullen @ 09/12/2008 at 10:22 pm

i am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with this man.

cheskajonascullen @ 09/12/2008 at 10:22 pm

i am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with this man.

GAWSH!

i wonder how Kristen would react if he really did! haha…sorry im being naughty.

a;sldjkgnrm @ 01/14/2009 at 1:46 am

u guys don’t know the diff between love and lust