Ellen DeGeneres Wedding Pictures -- FIRST LOOK

Ellen DeGeneres Wedding Pictures -- FIRST LOOK

Here are the very first wedding pictures of talk show host Ellen DeGenres and actress Portia de Rossi

Ellen, 50, and Portia, 35, tied the knot in front of 19 guests during an intimate ceremony at their home in Beverly Hills, California, Saturday night.

Portia wore a backless, light pink dress, while Ellen opted for pants, button-up shirt and vest — all in white. Both wore Zac Posen and exchanged rings by Neil Lane.

The couple have been dating since December 2004.

Congratulations to the happy couple!!!

ellen degeneres wedding pictures 01
ellen degeneres wedding pictures 02
ellen degeneres wedding pictures 03
ellen degeneres wedding pictures 04
ellen degeneres wedding pictures 05
ellen degeneres wedding pictures 06

Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 814 » Show All

i make that point just to show that nature seems to have a powerful affection for the male and female union when it comes to procreation but procreation does not guarantee love so you can love someone who you cannot procreate with but the interesting question is: if we want to continue life in teh animal and human world – we can only do it with the male and female organ. I find that interesting. Also interesting: if th eentire world became gay – would we have an end to procreation? Just interesting question in my mind. My brother outed himself years ago and we love him and his lover comes to Thanksgiving dinner but I just think it is funny that if my brother wants to have a kid – biological kid – he still needs a woman to do it.

congrats to Ellen & Portia

Portia’s dress is beautiful! Congrats to them!

sarughhh. @ 08/17/2008 at 3:23 pm

Wow, it’s insane what this world is comming to. . . people contradicting the word of God. How we all have come to accept this gay marriage crap. I don’t hate the people that do it, I just hate the story behind it. I mean com’n God made Adam & Eve NOT Adam & Sam. But one thing is for sure only a MALE & a FEMALE can reproduce. If your Gay, even if you adopt the baby from birth it will NEVER be yours. Very sad! I may be the only one against it, but I will always stand up for what I believe in.

JsLilStar @ 08/17/2008 at 3:29 pm

Oh my gosh! I’m so so so so happy for them. They’re so sweet together and they look like they’re soooo in love.
*clap* YAY! FOR TRUE LOVE!
You God smiles down whenever the right two people find each other and get to make each other happy like that. :) It just brings joy to me to see them together.

People. The Bible was not written by God. It was God’s words taken and INTERPRETED by man. Man who put his own thoughts and judgments into it and called it the word of God. Then re-interpreted and re-interpreted… MY God? He loves everyone and as long as there is love instead of hate going on, He’s happy. Frankly, you people coming here and spreading hate, and you are spreading hate, I have a feeling He has a bigger problem with that then two people celebrating love and commitment.

Stop spreading your hate and narrow minded ideas.

CONGRATS TO ELLEN AND PORTIA I LOVE YOU TWO

“If your Gay, even if you adopt the baby from birth it will NEVER be yours”

Some people are infertile and need help to have kids. Are they any less married?

Some people cannot have kids naturally at all and must adopt. Are they any less married?

Some people never have kids at all. Are they any less married?

Civil marriage is not about children. It’s about two people promising to be legally and financially responsible for each other. That’s it. There’s nothing else beyond that.

Don’t confuse the religious sacrament of marriage with the civil contract. Same-sex couples don’t want your pastor to bless them. They just want the legal bond that comes with a state-issued marriage certificate.

What your god wants from marriage is not, remotely, the same thing as what the state wants.

Your god may require you to have kids, but the state doesn’t. As far as the state is concerned, it’s just a contract. That’s all. And what the people who sign that contract do with their lives is entirely up to them.

It really, REALLY doesn’t matter if your religion is against it. It’s YOUR religion. It doesn’t apply to everyone. Your religion’s laws only cover people who believe in it. Or would you like us to make Jewish law mandatory and you can no longer eat pork?

There is no objection to same-sex marriage that isn’t based in religion. And since church and state are legally separate in the U.S., that means that same-sex civil marriage can be legal here.

Your church will not be forced to marry same-sex couples, just as Catholic churches aren’t forced to give communion to non-Catholics. It’s just a legal, civil thing. That’s all.

YAY ELLEN AND PORTIA!!! <33333333

aww they look so happy! congrats to them!!

let me get this straight; you think that all those of us who support a person ‘s right to marry whomever he or she chooses, even if they are of the same sex, will all ************. just what century are you living in. let me guess; you would have supported the spanish inquisiton.

Bla, Bla, Bla @ 08/17/2008 at 4:13 pm

Five years ago, i’d find this kind of things completely ……weird and unthinkable but I happened to meet one of my best girlfriends who is a lesbian. FYI i am NOT one lesbian personally but i’ve been trying to understand her and the people like her. And actually they’re like most of us…gay are just attracted to the same gender. Of course, when it comes to proceation, a huge problem is set. Adoptions are possible but either way humans need a woman and a man to give life…..that’s the most difficult part of being gay…..because actually this girlfriend of mine wants HARD to have one child right now and she projects to make a baby with a man and then be with the girl she loves for real. I am one of these people who do not judge other people ..i just think this is NONE OF MY BUSINESS and you should think so too..because who are y’all to judge? besides, one year ago, i learned that someone in my own family turned out to be a lesbian too….i was pretty shocked at first cuz i’m really close of her but then i realised that it’s her life. Being surrounded by gays make you see the whole thing differently i guess. I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals but at the same time, i understand why some people are shocked and homophobic ……society used to be controlled by religion, that’s why it’s so hard for some ppl to accept homosexuality being something inked in the modern world. However, no matter what y’all say, that won’t change. are you really thinking gays will go back to the straight stuff soon? ha!. have you ever heard of “gay pride”? lol. Pride includes mentalities changed and there’s no way on earth gays would let people take over their minds. In a word, give them a ******’ break. Congatulations to portia (beautiful dress btw :D) and Ellen! The latter is funny and seems nice and fun. Wish the two of them the very best.. YAY to gays!! [ oh and i'm in no way related to the Devil :D ]

Aaw i’m so happy for them. Congratulations to the happy couple!!! :D

Congratulation :)

And @ 113 – Well said.

Zashley_Fan_for_life_ ZASHLEY! @ 08/17/2008 at 4:36 pm

ewww

I’m so happy for them, I hope they last forever and that they remain happy all that time. They both look great and that’s all that matters.

And for the haters…if you don’t like this, why do you bother even reading? let everyone be happy and I’m happy that it’s just older generations and ignorant people who have problems with this.

Love is love and we should be happy there’s still love in this world.

=]

They make an absolutely beautiful couple.

Congratulations! I guess the God I believe is so different from the God some people believe.

i’m just a wee bit teary. good for them.

TheUsualsuspect @ 08/17/2008 at 4:57 pm

Congratulations to the happy couple!

**** off haters.

Portia looks fantastic, as well as Ellen. Congrats!

I asked my daughter what would be the difference if I married a camel.She said ” You would not be able to reproduce” I guess those two women can not either. So what is the point to this sexual deviation?

ummm, she looks handsome?

first and last post @ 08/17/2008 at 5:14 pm

#59 remember da truth @ 08/17/2008 at 1:06 pm
great post. Finding happiness and that one person to share your life and to love is difficult in itself…let people find mutual joy.
Congratulations to them both.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 814 » Show All