Rumer Willis Doesn't Fly Solo

Rumer Willis Doesn't Fly Solo

Rumer Willis flies with a possible new beau, Wildfire actor Micah Alberti, who both depart from Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday.

In last week’s Page Six Magazine, Rumer shared about her personal struggles growing up.

“My sisters, Scout and Talullah, had cute nicknames,” she said. “When I was 12 and had crushes on guys, I’d put my first name with their last name, but it never sounded right. Rumer Depp? Nope. In school, kids would sing, ‘Rumer, Rumer with a big hairy tumor.’ ”

Rumer also said she was “shocked” when she found out People magazine named her in their ’100 Most Beautiful People’ issue earlier this year. She said she’s gotten so used to being compared to Jay Leno that she just stopped thinking of herself in that way.

rumer willis micah alberti lax 01
rumer willis micah alberti lax 02
rumer willis micah alberti lax 03
rumer willis micah alberti lax 04
rumer willis micah alberti lax 05
rumer willis micah alberti lax 06

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Aww, I feel bad for her.

nice looking boy she’s got there….

Bla, Bla, Bla @ 08/18/2008 at 8:27 am

aww some people can be so mean. i feel bad for her too. But we all gotta admit that bruce and demi should have chosen a better name for their daughter! they knew she’d be getting a lot of mockeries at school..come on. besides, people who say she’s fug and looks lyk jay leno are evil. Y’all shouldn’t have seen your own reflection on a mirror. she seems to have gotten a lot of struggles, i really comprehend

Bla, Bla, Bla @ 08/18/2008 at 8:28 am

the guy is hot btw

Just wait until Apple Martin goes to school.

Wow. He’s wayyyyyy too hot for her.

remember da truth @ 08/18/2008 at 8:54 am

She seems very strong and together to have had such a chiildhood of people picking on her looks, her name, her parents, everything. She seems to be one cool kid, actually……

Nobody can choose their face, and so to be conceited if you’re cute and pick on someone if they aren’t is extremely shallow and selfish and mean. She really isn’t THAT bad looking anyway. She’s just not your normal blond, bland, LC-looking boring person. She’s going to grow into a beautiful woman.

that is the guy that played matt ritter in the abc family show wildfire and he sure is hott

I looked him up and his name is Micah, not Michael.

It’s MICAH not Michael. And I love Micah! He was amazing as Matt Ritter on Wildfire! <3

Damn!! She’s just beautiful. It’s heartbraking to hear, that she was shocked to be named beautiful.
She just IS beautiful! From the in and OUT side!

Love you Rumer!

I like this potential couple! !

helenwiells @ 08/18/2008 at 12:54 pm

Ouch! I thought I was the only one who noticed her over-sized jawline. I don’t know if there is anything she can do about it (the family has plenty of money and plastic surgeons willing to try, I’m sure). It IS the first thing you notice about her, which is too bad. We all have faults. It is rough when you have to wear your biggest problem on your face.

Rumer Willis is a spoiled girl with no talent…. I don´t like her

remember da truth @ 08/18/2008 at 1:36 pm

Natalia, how do you know she has no talent? Her parents didn’t allow her to perform as a teen, so what are you talking about?

You sound like you are just jealous that she has money and fame before she’s accomplished anything yet.

Yes. We are jealous. She is rich ugly and has no talent. And she has a hot boyfriend. Yes. We are jealous.

I don’t understand how people can call her ugly. I don’t think she’s extremely beautiful, but she does have a cute face. I know nothing else about her, but I find it terrible that people can be that rude.

i totlally agree with chaka1 i mean damn how did she get such a hottie

She is NOT that ugly. Rumer has very strong masculine features, unlike her sisters… Especially around her jawline which is the worse area for a female…. It makes her look horse-faced…. She is funny on talk shows though and seems sweet. I do hope she does NOT and I mean NOT, start wearing those tacky men Samantha Ronson CAT IN THE HAT.. HATS……….. They do NOT favor anyone at anytime except on October 31st…. with a costume…..( female ). I’M not sure what her talent is, but with her money, who cares?

no micah why her. hopefully they are just friends.

OMG! that guy is gorjuzz! and she is one of the ugliest chicks ever. weird.

11-LMFAO! how can you say shes beautiful?! clearly you odnt have eyes! and thats not even me being mean, just honest!!

More than meets the eye @ 08/18/2008 at 6:41 pm

she is not a beauty . she is not very pretty or pretty. she does not have a great ,good,or sexy figure. there is nothing about her looks ,but she is average.most people are average ,but add right clothes, make-up and shape their bods to become the best they can be . some get plastic surgery. she is trying to be an actress and maybe she is a damn good one. we’ll see. her parents are rich and famous. she could have chosen another and kinder profession that bases you on your credentials and education and not looks or looks first.
good luck to her. seesm she knows she is not the pretty girl. i feelbad forher because she is under a lot of criticism for that but in hollywood, that is the the way it is . as for all parents, do not curse your kids dumb, unusual, home-made, or made-up names.

She’s a pretty girl.