Selena Gomez is a Beach House Hottie

Selena Gomez is a Beach House Hottie

Disney sensation Selena Gomez exudes cuteness from her bones during a photo shoot at the DKNY Jeans Beach House earlier this month in Malibu, Calif.

The 16-year-old Wizards of Waverly Place star looks like her legs are 6-feet tall here!

Other pictures include Selena with her on-screen brother David Henrie and new mom Jessica Alba at last night’s ALMA Awards. Sel looked rather angelic in Marchesa, no?

15+ pictures inside of beach house hottie Selena Gomez

selena gomez beach house hottie 12
selena gomez beach house hottie 13
selena gomez beach house hottie 14
selena gomez beach house hottie 15
selena gomez beach house hottie 16
selena gomez beach house hottie 17

cool, she looks cute. i love her!

ughh it seems like she is dating her costar. not nick jonas. wtf

Adorable girl!

shes so pretty, i love her

yay i love her…she’s sooo pretty

David and Selena look like couple! Is it just me or has Selena been hanging out with David A LOT lately….shopping,beach,………… They make a cute couple! Seems like they’re dating check out the picture…selena is standing sooo with David? hmmmmmmmmmmm

She looks better with David rather then Nick Jonas!

OMG!!
Selena Lawkks Gawjush Liakk Alwaiis
How can someone b so Gawjushh.
She is Frickin damn Gawjush
I would Love to have a face liakk hers..
x Selena Rawks
Love Yah Selena U’ll alwaiis b ma Role model =]

Dalena ALL THE WAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 they make an awesome couple!!!

Selena and David make a cute couple! Look how close she standing beside David!….

Why does Jared put all those rumors about nick and selena which arent even true and have no proof and doesnt say anything about her and david?!

i think they are the ones dating!

DALENA ALLL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

David and Selena make sucha hot couple!

The next Zac and Vanessa!

I agree…they are the next zac and vanessa!

DALENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iss the couplee!!!

woaah.
long legs!!!

she’s gorgeous.
and i would rather her be with david, then nick jonas.

SHES SO GORGEOUS

p.s JESSICA ALBA HAS MAJOR STRETCH MARKS ON HER BOOBS!!

DALENAA eaeaea ♪

she’s gorgeous!
she’s my rolemodel:)

I HATE HER! she is so ridiculouss…arhhgg!

natalieeeee @ 08/18/2008 at 11:09 pm

no offense but i would be pissed
if i was nick. if they (nick &selena)
are going out she is spending a lot
of time with david and they are always
very “close”

and in the photoshoot thing
she is wearing WAY too much
make up. which she has been
doing a lot. she looks plastic
most of the time because of all
the make up.

SHE DOES LOOK PREETY I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT LOL AND HER AND DAVID DO SEEM TO BE HANGING OUT A LOT LATELY LOL

AND TO COMMENT NUMBER 17 THAT TALKED ABOUT JESSICA ALBA HAVING STRETCH MARKS ON HER BOOBS
WELL DUH SHE JUST HAD A BABY NOT EVERYONE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEY DID BEFORE THEY GOT PREGNANT SO ITS NORMAL THAT SHE WOULD HAVE STRETCH MARKS

please come check out my myspace page for proud mommies!!

Hi pudgeface.
hah at jessica alba coming, you already made your feelings clear *****, why are you there

nina e ana @ 08/18/2008 at 11:22 pm

SELEEEEEEEEEEEEENA WE HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOU

nina e ana @ 08/18/2008 at 11:24 pm

selena . YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID. WAKE UP BABY. EVERBODY HATE YOOOU.
HAHAHA. STUPIIID
NEVER COOMES TO BRAZIILLL. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU IDIOT
FEDIDA. FEEEEIA. BOBA. BURRA
AHAAHAHAHAH YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, RIGHT ? HAHAHHAH
MILEY IS BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST

nina e ana @ 08/18/2008 at 11:25 pm

selena F … u … C … K. .. YOU

nina e ana @ 08/18/2008 at 11:26 pm

selena, you shouldn’t to try be miley. because it not coool.

god dangit, jared.
i say this every selena post.
SELENA IS 16, NOT 15.

nina e ana @ 08/18/2008 at 11:28 pm

JARED, PLEASE POST MILEY CYRUS. WE WANNA MILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY CYRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS.

She’s so pretty.
Don’t you remember she turned 16, Jared?
You keep writing “15-year old …”
:D

I think she’s pretty. I like her and David together. They seem to have chemistry. Although i thought her and Nick were together…

She is a littel dull. And a tad overrated.
But def pretty.

WHY IS SHE ON THIS WEBSITE

SHE SUCKS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY SHES BECOMING FAMOUS
GUESS SHES GONNA DIE DOWN IN LESS THAN YEAR

I HATE HER SOOO MUCH

Why do people refer to her as a ‘sensation’
She DEFINITELY hasn’t reached that level yet.

Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus- sensations.
Selena- actress/singer.

she has alot of make-up on her face

she not really pretty

she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????she is so pretty she is soo cute ,, SELENA AND NICK MAKE A BETTER COUPLE eww david????

SHE IS PRETTY :DDDDD

fo shbo SHE IS PRETTY :DDDDD

SHE IS 16!

WOWAH she is soo stuning

JEEZZZ SHE IS soooooooo adorable and angelic tooo

ajdskfla;jla @ 08/18/2008 at 11:47 pm

breathtaking

jaredddhoe @ 08/18/2008 at 11:50 pm

she is hot mhm

yes! im pissed too!

Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY, SELENA, and the JONAS BROTHERS.Jared, I would love if you would stop posting about these little kids nobody will remember MILEY

HEIZZZ [ hot in german] :D

You know you’ve made it when people hate you and post it EVERYTIME.

no offense but i would be pissed
if i was nick. if they (nick &selena)
are going out she is spending a lot
of time with david and they are always
very “close”

and in the photoshoot thing
she is wearing WAY too much
make up. which she has been
doing a lot. she looks plastic
most of the time because of all
the make up.

______________
you should watch the video she has for this photoshoot. it shows them putting on her makeup . its not alot . they tried to make it look natural

jesus, she is pretty. :D

better than ****** miley right??? fo sho,, she is soooooooooooooo pretyyy :D

omg they looks so cute together. move out nick jonas, selena and david all the way!

she’s too old for her age – 15 !

Dalena sucks ass!
Nelena ALLLLLLLLL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

isn’t she 16

fckig miley fan…who says she want to be miley.stupid miley fans

OMG! Selena looks gorgeous!!
She’s absolutely flawless…
Selena is probably one of the most beautiful girls out there.

geez…that girl has some big feet…well, it looks like it in the 2nd picture.

and Jessica Alba looks like she wants to take the picture with Selena, but Selena is putting her arm around Jessica, but Jessica’s arm is just sitting there…

She’s a beautiful woman.She’s so gorgeous. I love her. I saw her profile with photos and videos on ” I n t e r r a c i a l L o v i n g . C o M” I also found her blog there.It’s said that she’s seeking for a young man to be the BF ? Is that ture ???

She’s gorgeous! Oh and Jared..she’s 16 not 15

david henrie<333

She’s a beautiful woman.She’s so gorgeous. I love her. I saw her profile with photos and videos on ” I n t e r r a c i a l L 0v i n g . C 0M” I also found her blog there.It’s said that she’s seeking for a young man to be the BF ? Is that ture ???

HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HERRRRRRRRRRRR!!

WHY THE HELL IS SHE EVEN FAMOUS>

SHE LOOKS LIKE A DEAD RAT.

HATE HER D:
AND WHEN SHE SINGS IS SOUNDS LIKE SHES TALKING WITH FOOD IN HER MOUTH!

WTF MILEY IS BETTER <3 DEMI IS BETTER <3

LET SELENA GO BACK TO BARNEY

ND STOP RUINING DISNEY CHANNEL!

JARED< STOP POSTING ABOUT HER!

AHEM selena AHEM desperate for paparzzi?
EW

omg that looks like that selena and david are dating

ummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! Selena doesn’t look right

Everyone knows they’re dating can’t they just admit it. I mean really sharing candy, hugging really close it’s so obvious.

DALENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lyndsayy. @ 08/19/2008 at 1:03 am

can you say flawless?
she is stunningggg.
her and david are so cute.
i say she looks better with
him than nick j. but thats
just my opinon…

hey selena like miley cyrus

hey selena do you like miley cyrus

hey selena do you like miley cyrus

some compare her to rachel bilson i dont think so selena is more prettier and more grounded ,rachel is 27 trying to be 16 maybe thats where the comparision comes .

hey selena do you like miley cyrus

Lol… she poses with David, so they’re dating? She and David have been hanging out a lot for the last year, but people are only seeing more of it because of paparazzi photos.

BTW do you guys see how HIGH on Selena’s back David’s hand is? No romantic feelings at all.

I wish she would date david. theyre waaaaaaay cuter than her and nick jonas!!

no offence, but i think secretly, she wishes to be better than miley. yes, though miley has made certain mistakes, we have to give credit to her for becoming a sensation even with disney.
plus, selena’s WOWP isn’t that great either. she seems to be more known for bein n friend of demi n the jonas brothers, rather than herself.
so,GO MILEY!!<3333333333333!

her FEET are rather LARGE … abnormally large!

she’s sooo pretty
and alsoo who’s that man touching her face?

eddie jones @ 08/19/2008 at 5:22 am

sure is alot of child exploitation going on now-a-days. Miley, this girl, just look at jamie lynn to see where all this exploitation gets you. it’s ashame that hollywood conducts itself with such horribly low standards.

she is a guy stealer :P

nick and selena both admitted that they were dating

how the h ell is she a manstealer? just because both her and miley happened to date the same guy doesn’t mean she’s a man stealer. obviously you’ve never had a boyfriend before…

hey jared! looks like SOMEONE has a little crush on Selena Gomez, eh? lol.

ifyoucouldbeanytree @ 08/19/2008 at 9:05 am

i think she is cute.
but in the portrait with the hat isnt cute at all when you look closely. she looks like a balloon and there’s so much make-up! all the other photos are great. not that one!

OMG SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, SHE IS LOOK DOWN TO EARTH NOT ONLY PRETTY, GO GIRL YOU ARE THE BEST.

she looks so pretty
and i don’t think she’s trying to be like miley, they are two completely different people

she is v.pretty defo prefer her 2 miley
she kinda reminds me of vanessa hudgens

wow now i´m team DALEEEEEENAAAA!!!!

I love the picture of her and Jessica Alba. It’s like looking into the future. Selena’s mother Mandy is very strict but also very loving, and Jessica has said that that’s the kind of mother she would like to be, so I can totally see Jessica’s daughter, Honor Marie, turning out like Selena. I think they even have the same middle name? Haha, okay I’m rambling now, I’ll stop.

And is there even any proof that she’s dating Nick Jonas? Neither of them have confirmed or denied anything. We’re all making assumptions here. Physically I don’t really think they look good together. But that’s just me. =/

By the way, she’s 16, not 15.

lalalapeace @ 08/19/2008 at 2:29 pm

Selena is so pretty…her and david make a good couple :)

Zanessa-love4life @ 08/19/2008 at 3:40 pm

Selena looks great in the pics and soooooooo pretty on the top one!
She & Davud make a VERY cute couple (if they are one)
I kinda think they are cuz they’ve been spending a lot of time together ;)
GO SELENA!!

Down with miley cyrus…

SELENA IS WAY PRETTIER THEN HER AND EVERYONE SHOULD STOP BEING HATERS!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS NOT TRYING TO BE MILEY CYRUS.SHE IS HER OWN PERSON

jessica alba is gourgeus, selena looks so pretty at alma awards and her and david… so much better than nelena!

She is wearing wayyyyyyyy to much makeup in that closeup picture, it’s disgusting. You can see all the cakedon her face, and that excessive mascara on the bottom lashes does not look good. Why is she even famous?

she has a natural beauty, she is really preety

& she looks sickly, like she has Cancer in that closeup picture the makeup was applied so horridly.

why do some of you guys hate on selena.
dont be mad cause shes famous and your not.
so just stop the hate comments, like fer real.

rOmiina efrOn @ 08/19/2008 at 10:32 pm

hi
i hate selena is a *****

i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate her. she’s trying to be miley.
NEWSFLASH: THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER MILEY. so get over yourself and try to be someone else.

I ******* HATE THAT *****!!!

Ughh, nina e ana
Stop hating
Selena is better than miley cyrus
Miley cryus is ridiculous, she’s suppostly rolemodels for this little girls and she posted nude pictures of her. SHE’S PATHETICCCC.
Selena, your actually my role model. Lols.

Actually everybody who’s not liking selena.
Selena is way better than miley cyrus. No doubt. Miley digustinggggggggggggggggggg.

agree with rach
miley might have been famous but you know what she’s famous for?
D-R-A-M-A AND NAKED PICS.
That girl is constanly making drama.
there’s AT least 700 people that hate her….in my school.
there’s 800 total,so more than half hates her.
I made a school club about.
We are rather popular there.

selena is so cool and sweet.U hate her cuz she’s got the look,the fame,the voice and everything else you haters don’t have.

pls. people just hate her cause they know she’s better than miley

Couples I support:
Delena
Niley
Delena
Zanessa
Delena
Jemi
Delena
Kashley
Delena

Oh and did I mention that I am in LOVE with DELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Down with Nelena

nelena sucks! dalena/delena all the way!

???????????? @ 08/31/2008 at 8:11 am

OH BE QUIET NUMBER 26 YOUR JUST jealous your not pretty as her
its like you haters have no lives wat so ever

???????????? @ 08/31/2008 at 8:11 am

and GO NELENA

How the hell is she trying to be like Miley?Because she has her own show?So what? I think shes a great role model.She worked her way up from BARNEY thats pretty hard to do.TEAM SELENA!!!=P

Gomez and Alba look like sisters.

supercute @ 09/19/2008 at 5:09 pm

nina e ana needs to calm down

i love selena she is pretty

i love selena she is pretty

she is so cute with david

she is so cute with david jkzxfzkk

i love u selena
your the greatest
wishing u the best in life

B-I-T-C-H and S-L-U-T is that I see you and me want to vomit Ahh CODE OF YOU AND SINGER AND ACTRESS It is shameful ….. loserrrrrrr

Shut the **** up nineana, shes hot and kind, alot of boy like her while gay little girls are absesed with miley/hannah montana, miley is THREE different people, hannah, *****, miley.

hey people! want to know something and keep it as a secret for only the people who visit this page? well, the secret is that my My space e-mail is: Heart_42@yahoo.com… and it has a picture of my self! i look short ‘n cute, that’s why i’m named ShOrTiE there! hope u leave me comments-but wait, i want MEAN comments! some that make me interested in them and make me mad, so i can get more into them! bye1 remember: go to my myspace e-mail!

i think that nick and selena makes a cute couple but i totally agree with alisha at the same time

selena gomez is my role model and nina e ana shut the f*** up u need shut up cause ur anoyyin u got dumb issues

catie oliva @ 01/24/2009 at 11:28 pm

why dont you guys stop being such jerks and stop calling her a ***** and a **** and a ***** you dont even know the girl dont judge a book buy its cover btw selena if your reading this and ppl are being jerks your very pretty and nice and you even called your fans back and you were so calm and patient your so sweet and screw the rest of you who are being jerks that just proves your also a jerk even though shes not you are.

i love you and i want to marry u
leave david,nick jones
and accept me as ur boyfriend

who would not want to strech that little ***** – or see her suck a big **** – she is so fine – than **** that cute little ass…

I love you so much and as you know i think your mom looks young.But i think you are very cool

i luv selena she is gr8 she is pretty good actress and great singer i think her and david henrie are a great couple support them 110 per cent just luv all de disney couples ashley and jared ,vanessa and zac,selena and david miley and justin and demi and joe luv u all so much ps;anyone who doesnt agree just piss of and leave them alone or i will beat de crap out of ya lol messin with ya s luv u all

LOOK PEOPLES SHE IS NOT GOING OUT WITH DAVID SHE IS GOING OUT WITH TAYLOR IF YOU DON’T BELEVE ME LOOK IT UP

@natalia: yeah they do i love her so much she is sooooo awesome i cant believe it she looks better being with david instead of nick@meghan: amen to that speak the truth

i love selena she is an awesome role model and she is really pretty i wish i was half as pretty as she is and i think she is better with david then nick:)

Aaron Folse @ 07/28/2009 at 2:34 am

Selena so beautifull

Selena, no matter wat bad things people may say about u sweety just keep yuh head up high at all times and ignore them. They are only haters who are trying to pull u down. I think u look pretty as always. Just keep it up princess. About the make up, i honestly think u should just ease up abit on de amount ok? Your still a beautiful girl and i know u always will be. That’s all for now Selena.

hi are you i like your tv show do you hate hannah montana

JOSELIN ABIGAIL @ 09/30/2009 at 10:52 pm

hi selens!!!!!!!! my name is Josselin I 13 year,Im from El Salvador please call me 74540991 I wait your calling!!!!!! ok I love so much,bye

hey
thiz
are really
fake
picuterz
you can do better than that

i think they would be a great ouple i love selena and david leave them both young kids alone.

iiiiiiii llllllllllllllllllll oooooooooooooooo v eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

she is so hot n stop hateing on her :)

hey selena you are my Biggest role model I wish i could meet you but that will never happen bye

i love selena i am 10 she cute funny ,smart, and i wish i can see her

you got nothing better to do then be hater, cause you r jelous

dont worry she hates you to

wow whoever dont like selena gomez is f’d up u all jelous