Tue, 19 August 2008 at 12:13 pm
David Beckham is a Deep Thinker
- David Beckham gets serious about knives
- Matt Lauer and Al Roker are graceful butterflies
- Bikini-clad Kelly Brook is white hot.
- Orange you glad to see bikini-clad Kate Beckinsale?
- Kanye West declares Scarlett Johansson is his favorite white girl
- Kim Kardashian is a Pussycat Doll
- John McCain defines rich as over $5 million
- Victoria Beckham sues rag over diet pill claim
- Matthew Settle, who plays Rufus Humphrey on Gossip Girl, and his wife, actress-model Naama Nativ, are expecting their first child, a rep for the star confirms to Life & Style.
- Britney Spears’ custody battle cost the pop star over $700,000. Court documents show legal bills submitted on behalf of two law firms that represented Britney total more than $465,000. That’s on top of the $250,000 the 26-year-old singer has agreed to pay K-Fed‘s attorneys.
- These are the stars collaborating on the single “Just Stand Up” for the Stand Up to Cancer campaign: Rihanna, Beyoncé, Carrie Underwood, Fergie, Sheryl Crow, Miley Cyrus, Melissa Etheridge, Ashanti, Natasha Bedingfield, Mariah Carey, Mary J. Blige, Keyshia Cole, Ciara, Leona Lewis and LeAnn Rimes.
- The CW will not distribute the debut episode of 90210 to TV reviewers and reporters, the network said Monday. Movie critics tend to get suspicious when a new release skips review screenings, but CW said the move merely represents a “strategic marketing decision” by it and studio partner CBS Paramount Network Television. “We’re not hiding anything,” the network said in a statement.
Just Jared on Facebook