Ellen DeGeneres Wedding Photos -- MORE PICS!

Ellen DeGeneres Wedding Photos -- MORE PICS!

Ellen DeGenres and actress Portia de Rossi tied the knot at their home in Beverly Hills, California, Saturday night and People has the exclusive interview.

Ellen excitedly shared, “What can I say? I’m the luckiest girl in the world. She’s officially off the market. No one else gets her. And now she’ll cook and clean for me.”

Portia added, “The love we felt from the people surrounding us, and the love we have for each other, made this the most beautiful and emotional day. And one that we’ll never forget.”

Author Wayne Dyer officiated the ceremony. Their personal chef David Silberkleit prepared the all-vegan menu for the reception.

Click here for more wedding pictures from Saturday.

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Maria (Shorty) @ 08/19/2008 at 9:30 am

Awwww, they look so happy. All the best to BOTH of them!

:):) aww.

I give my best wishes to Ellen and Portia, may they find more happiness then Brangelina and Zanessa ever do

Guillermo @ 08/19/2008 at 9:43 am

P*ssy lickers lol

OMG how rude you are! I’m happy for them and I think they both looked beautiful.

so much for a “private wedding.” cover of people. nice going, hypocrites.

ellen is funny even in this special day for her. I am still shaken by gay marriage, but I understand the right they have to protect your special someone by this “contract”, besides what it means. What somebody said about heterosexuals making mockery of marriage, marrying just to do something crazy like pamela anderson or Britney spears and regular folks do that too! and comparing that to gay people longing to get married for a long time with the person they are commited to, makes me understand this. If peopel say that God will judge them, then we should not judge (and I think god is not a punishing god, though)

OMG, new cutest couple ever . I’m so glad they can get married, and I feel really happy for Ellen .

=]

Why is one of the two in a gay female couple always the woman and the other the man.? Just the way they dress shows that they are trying to be “man and wife”. After a time the one who wears the pants always becomes quite manly looking and even acts like a man.

I’m still trying to come to terms with the whole gay marriage thing but to each his or her own. In a world of chaos and unhappiness, if they make each other happy they so be it.

Congratulations to them…

They both look so happy, good for them.
I wish them a very happy, long marriage, Congratulations.

Congratulations, Ellen and Portia.

i think i am seriously going to barf.

go to hell , who cares about both of you

go to hell , who cares about both of you

Maria (Shorty) @ 08/19/2008 at 12:01 pm

Guillermo @ 08/19/2008 at 9:43 am P*ssy lickers lol
===============
What’s the matter Guillermo? You jealous because they probably can do something you CAN’T!!!? Gee, maybe no one wants you near their privates. Jealous maybe?

remember da truth @ 08/19/2008 at 12:10 pm

Portia’s dress is just gorgeous!! So stunning. And I love the pinkish hue to it, not pure white.

Isit, where do you get your crazy notions? LOL!! You don’t have any idea what you’re talking about, do you? But you ARE funny!!

Ellen has NEVER worn a dress, her entire adult life, except in some sort of skit. Long before she was on TV, she was always in pants. She’s not a dress sort of girl. It has nothing to do with being “manly”.

Congratulations to the both of them.

RealityCheck @ 08/19/2008 at 12:31 pm

Does that mean that Ellen is “the man” and Portia “the woman” in this relationship?

Congrats anyway? Who cares if they are both women if they are happy? The life’s point is to be happy.

I agree with post #2, #11, and #17.

wooooo love them so much

i think it is just grose women are meant to be with men not with women it is disgusting god created women for men and men for women its a big sin what they are doing they need to understand they are going to hell for this if they dont cchange that goes for all the people out there who are gay or lesbo

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All