Gia Damon -- Matt Damon's New Daughter!

Gia Damon -- Matt Damon's New Daughter!

Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana, welcomed their third little girl, Gia Zavala, at Memorial Regional Hospital in South Florida on Wednesday, his rep confirms to JustJared.com.

“Everyone’s doing great,” Matt‘s rep, Jennifer Allen, tells Just Jared. “She is a healthy baby girl.”

Gia joins big sisters Alexia, 10, and Isabella, 2.

Last month, Matt revealed that another daughter was on the way, lamenting, “I’m so outnumbered here, it’s crazy!”

Congratulations to the Damon family!!!!!

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All

Whoa! I sure didn’t expect to read all these horrible comments about Matt and his wife.

Original jpf @ 08/20/2008 at 10:33 pm

# 47 African Girl @ 08/20/2008 at 9:59 pm Jesus! What’s the matter with you people? Are your lives that bad, you can’t find it in your hearts to say something nice? Sad!

I had to come out of “I can hardly stand to even lurk here let post” status to say DITTO AG. I’m sorry, but it’s become DlistedPzH lite no matter were you look in here anymore. It’s sad. Seriously a nasty caustic bunch with an apparent need to vomit unhappiness out here..

Just glad I knew what it what was like here before all these ugly spirts moved in.

see ya around.

jpf

haveaheart @ 08/20/2008 at 10:57 pm

How do they have a 10 year old? HAve they been together that long? Or is the eldest from her previous marriage? Clue me in folks. By the way, is a bartender any worse than a nanny? Give me a break people, so cruel.

#54 – It’s her daughter from a previous marriage. Ted C. once alluded to the ex pretty much being completely dumped once Damon came into the picture.

i think the wife’s pretty. congrats to them anyways. matt is definitely getting outnumbered. dont really like the name but i do like alexia and isabella.

Adoring Fan @ 08/21/2008 at 12:27 am

Congrats to Matt and his lovely wife on the birth of baby girl Gia. I know she is beautiful. Best wishes and much happiness to a rock solid family.

sophie-im from argentina and we dont have any problem with our nationality,many people here has italians genes and they are very proud about it.

Betty: Haha, I thought along the same lines.

Congratulations!

cAPTAIN JACK @ 08/21/2008 at 2:21 am

What great news. Good luck to them. Having kids is truly a blessing and the best thing that can happen to a person.

remember da truth @ 08/21/2008 at 10:00 am

African Girl Original JPF, you are so right,

It’s not just the meanness, either. It’s the STUPIDITY, and SUPERFICIALITY. Everything is about how someone looks, and you have to look just one way or make changes or you’re ugly. No one is immune — I guess they want mannequins. Of course, they are all probably fat, didn’t go to college if they are even old enough, and have the immaturity and classlessness of the girls on reality shows.

I’m sick of hearing how someone is “ugly” just because someone sitting behind a computer wants to feel superior for a few minutes of their day, finally.

What happened to the intelligent posters, who we could actually discuss things with?

Mattciana go go go!! @ 08/21/2008 at 2:03 pm

So what is she’s a bartender?? What the eff is an actor but someone who reads off a piece of paper and repeats sh*t, a jester. Oh yeah thats real talent right there. Got the cure for AIDS right there!! No matter what you are you’re more than a stupid ass job.

Good for Matt and Lucianda!!! Mattciana!! They seem happy together. And the people that are hating, hate eventually manifest into a disease, so you will all die off which is probably better for the earth!!! Talk about getting rid of carbon based compounds! : )

Congratulations to the Damon family!!!

I think Luciana is beautiful, but I also have heard that she was no angel, especially when she was living in California. Apparently, had tons of boyfriends in high shool in Ventura. Family of gold diggers too. Oh well. What Matty doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

I think Luciana is pretty but people are right. She was no angel and was with a lot men. Her ex wants nothing to do with her. We can’t really judge but it was obvious by the time he family (who encouraged their daughters “to capitalize)” on US MEN and opportunity and were okay with whatever that took bothers me considerably. Some poeple think she’s quite ugly, but I don’t. I think she’s pretty. But working at crobar- they stand in wait hoping to nail a celebrity. Now maybe this is a real love story, but I have my doubts. I think there are already drifts and problems. Matt needs to wake up to the truth of her past. That doesn’t necessarily define someone’s soul and intent. Who knows. If they are BOTH genuinely happy then that is all that matters. Sometimes I wonder what really goes through her head though or if he makes her happy? Am I alone in this opinion?- Thoughts?

This goes to no 35.
Gia is a nice name as it is my name, what kind of name is MULLY now that’s UGLY!!!!!!!!!!

Mully, man you need to turn your **** down a bit why are you jealous matt is going out wif her and not you, awwww POOR LITTLE *****!!!!

then truth @ 11/03/2008 at 5:41 pm

This is for “T” @ 8/20/08 & “Sophie” @ 8/20/08
WOW!! It’s CRAZY how you guys talk OUT OF UR @#$#$ cause none of this is true….NONE!!! First of all Lucy and her first husband ARBY not Carlos were separated for 2yrs before she met Matt. She did not leave Arby for Matt, they were way over when he came in the picture. And Sophie I love how you know so much about lucy and her first husband. How you say… he hates her and thinks ALexia is not his kid but you don’t even know his name!!!!! IT”S ARBY NOT CARLOS B****!!! GET IT RIGHT CAUSE YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE. LOOSEER NEXT TIME YOU TALK ABOUT LUCY’S EX GET HIS NAME RIGHT!!!

Thanks for the article. My partner and i have always noticed that most people are desirous to lose weight as they wish to look slim along with attractive. Having said that, they do not always realize that there are more benefits for you to losing weight in addition. Doctors declare that overweight people experience a variety of diseases that can be perfectely attributed to the excess weight. The good news is that people that are overweight along with suffering from diverse diseases are able to reduce the severity of their illnesses by means of losing weight. You’ll be able to see a slow but identifiable improvement with health while even a moderate amount of fat loss is obtained.

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

I came across this good from you out of sheer luck and never believe lucky enough to say also credit you for any job properly done.

Perfectly indited content material, Really enjoyed examining.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All