Jason Mesnick is the New 'Bachelor'
The Bachelorette‘s DeAnna Pappas rejected Jason Mesnick’s proposal last season, as he dropped to one knee to profess his love. Now he’ll get another shot at love when The Bachelor returns in January 2009 (it’s 13th season). Here’s what we know:
– Jason is a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Washington at the age of eight and received his BA in psychology at the University of Washington
– Single father from Seattle with a three-year-old son, Ty
– He divorced two years ago but wants to start another family
– He’s the middle son in a family of three boys and lives with his younger brother, Larry, and with Ty.
– Jason is an account executive in estate and legacy planning,
– He loves a variety of sports, including swimming, golf, basketball and football.
– In his spare time, he takes guitar and swing dance lessons.
– Jason is a “big brother” for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America. A philanthropist himself, he hopes to some day form and run his own children’s charity.
WILL YOU WATCH the new season of The Bachelor — YAY or NAY?