Jason Mesnick is the New 'Bachelor'

Jason Mesnick is the New 'Bachelor'

The Bachelorette‘s DeAnna Pappas rejected Jason Mesnick’s proposal last season, as he dropped to one knee to profess his love. Now he’ll get another shot at love when The Bachelor returns in January 2009 (it’s 13th season). Here’s what we know:

Jason is a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Washington at the age of eight and received his BA in psychology at the University of Washington
– Single father from Seattle with a three-year-old son, Ty
– He divorced two years ago but wants to start another family
– He’s the middle son in a family of three boys and lives with his younger brother, Larry, and with Ty.
Jason is an account executive in estate and legacy planning,
– He loves a variety of sports, including swimming, golf, basketball and football.
– In his spare time, he takes guitar and swing dance lessons.
Jason is a “big brother” for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America. A philanthropist himself, he hopes to some day form and run his own children’s charity.

WILL YOU WATCH the new season of The Bachelor — YAY or NAY?

Photos: Craig Sjodin/ABC
Posted to: Jason Mesnick, The Bachelor

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Umm noooo lol

P.s first?

And more robert pattinson!

Are you a fan of the Twilight series by world-renowned author Stephenie Meyer?
Are you super excited that the movie is coming out on November 12, 2008?

If so, then you should add the myspace
It’s as easy as clicking the image below.

Thanks for your support!

FAKING PATHETIC!! PEOPLE ACUTALLY WATCHING THIS GAY A$$ SHOW??

Yay! Yay! Yay!!! I can’t wait to see him on my TV again.

He’s actually cute, but I question his judgment. This guy has a kid and he is going to leave him alone again for long period of time to do a stupid reality show? Not very responsible. I saw the last few eps of the Bachelor and this guy is more in love with being in love then he was with the woman in question. He seems like he would fall for anybody.

YESSS! I LOVED HIM! DeAnna was such an idiot to chose that other guy!

What is the matter with this boring wimpy idiot that he cannot find a woman on his own! LOSER!!

This guy is pathetic!!! No wonder his wife left him for another woman!!!

HELL TO THE NAY!

THEY NEEDS TO PULL TO PLUGS ON THAT SHOW

I read that this dope is bisexual!

Maybe he should try men since he doesn’t seem to have any luck with women!!

They should’ve picked Jeremy to do it instead. Jason has a son and it’ll be very embarrassing to grow up knowing that your father intimately kissed over 2 dozen women during the same time on a national TV show that’s looked down upon.

No, I don’t really like this kind of dating show. It always becomes a kind of cattle market, all these women competing over one man.
Even when the man lives in an area like Alaska (as in one dating show) where there a lot more single man than woman, the man still gets to choose. Call me a bluestocking, but I find that sexist.

Besides, I don’t understand why woman want to subject themselves to all that for a guy who already is divorced and has a child. As a stepmother you get loads of extra housework, extra bills to pay and plenty other responsabilities – and zero appreciation.
If he was widowed, I might consider it – but now he is just another guy who should have thought longer and harder about getting married and becoming a father. I know I sound really old-fashioned and judgemental but if you get married and have children you have a responsability, you have to what it takes to make it work. Getting married and getting divorced is just too easy, it seems.
I would much rather be with someone who was never married – no ex-wife to meddle in the relationship.

Once again no love for the rich brothers on this stupid show.

yay ..
yea i would watch it …i wanted DeAnna to choose him
i want to c who he’s gonna choose

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/20/2008 at 8:19 pm

nobody watches these shows.

i like him but i dont think many girls will want to date a guy that has a kid

ok. big yay. but I wonder how they’ll do it. I’m pretty sure he would want his son involved in the process seeing as the last time they were separated it didn’t work out so well. maybe they’ll film it in Seattle?

YAY! I’m so excited for him…

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CRIED SO MUCH WEN HE WASNT CHOSES!
WEN I SAW THE REAUNION I ONLY WATCHED IT 2 SEE IF THEY WERE GOING 2 GIVE HIM A CHANCE BUT SINCE THEY DIDNT..I CRIED EVEN MORE.!!!
BUT NOW DAT I C DAT HE ISS!!!
IM SO HAPPY 4 HIM!!!
I WISH HIM DA BEST AND 2 FIND HIS TRUE LOVE!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Really so? @ 08/20/2008 at 8:43 pm

Agreed with #15.
Women compete against each other for one divorced man? Those shows are crazy. The first Bachelor show was the guy who chose a 23 year old woman with fake huge breasts over Christa, who later had her own show and found a firefighter. Where is that Bachelor guy now?
Those shows are so fake. No one wants to watch it again. Bad taste it is.

Orange Clockwork @ 08/20/2008 at 8:44 pm

NAY! Boring as hell. Get naked or something.

Really so? @ 08/20/2008 at 8:45 pm

#22, I respect your emotional expression but I think it was a show, not real.

He would be perfect for Jennifer Aniston…………..lol

BEST NEWS EVER! finally, a REAL BACHELOR and not wanting fame like jesse palmer and etc…… =D

BEST NEWS AND EXCITING! Looking forward to the show soon. Does anyone know when it starts? Thanks

iluvlaurenconrad @ 08/20/2008 at 8:58 pm

#20 Millie @ 08/20/2008 at 8:59 pm

She (the former bachlorette) made a big mistake with Jessie. What is he going to do when he grows up! Jason is educated, has a good job and a decent young father who wants a family for his son, Ty, and future children. It will probably be smart of the producer of the 2009 program to select women who are interested in being a mother as well as a wife. I will look forward to seeing this program. Although Jermy would have been a good selection. She was dumb not to have chosen him.
YAY! YAY! GO FOR IR, JASON.

DeAnna picked the right GUY for HER!!!!!! We have no idea what went on behind the scenes when we were not watching, and hearing what they were saying to her, when the camera’s were off….. DeAnna has said she and Jason have remained good friends even though she chose Jesse….. We should not should her until we are put in that place of having to know all about them, NOT just what we see on the show in front of the viewers…… It is very misleading…

hes pretty hot

nay! they could have found someone better

creativegirl @ 08/20/2008 at 9:09 pm

i’m soooooooooooo happy its going to be Jason and ABC knows they will have ratings gold tugging on the heartstrings of all of us who were routing for him to be Deanna’s final choice!!!!!!!!!

Another season of the bachelor has roped me in!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for sure! Deanne made the wrong choice to choose the younger guy – what a joke that guy was, I believe she didn’t choose Jason cause he had a son. Jason deserves a more mature sophisticated women that won’t be scared of having the “instant family” that she was scared off!

rachellelala @ 08/20/2008 at 9:16 pm

Um heck yeah!!

I have met Jason and I know some of his family. He is a really sweet guy and a great dad. His wife left him and he has been taking care of his son. Whatever you think, you have to admire him for that. I hope it all works out for him. I will definitely be watching.

marianahk@hotmail.com @ 08/20/2008 at 9:27 pm

oh my gosh yahhh ill of course watch it

Jason is a great choice for The Bachelor. He will not be neglecting his son to be on this show as so many of you have idiotically stated. That little boy knows his daddy loves him. I have to agree with other posters though about Deanna. She was nuts to let Jason go. I really believe she chose Jesse because he has no children and he is kind of a free spirit. For some reason she thought Jason didn’t have that, which he did…he backpacked or bicycled all over Europe (I forgot which). I also don’t think Jesse has matured yet…I wonder what the two of them will do once the hype and excitement has worn off. Jason is better off without Deanna anyway, because she proved herself a liar when she told Jason she hadn’t made up her mind until that final morning, and then she told Jesse that she had been wanting to tell him she loved him for a long time. What were the feelings she had for Graham just a few weeks before that show? She told HIM that he was the one she could fall in love with! Deanna’s “love” for Jesse is NOT real, even though she has convinced herself and Jesse that it is. Poor Jesse.

YAY!! I love Jason!

PS. – to the JustJared people: do you know of the british band McFLY? If not, you should be ashamed! Please add them to your site in the future!
mcflyofficial.com or myspace.com

Oh noooooooo…… you mean we have to wait until January???

I don’t like reality TV but admit to being hooked on The Bachelor/Bachelorette shows even though none of them seem to last long!

Not surprised Jason is the pick. I wish him well.

definitely YAY!

Yes I will deffinatley be watching that.
I almost cried when she didnt choose him =[

I like Jason to get a chance and find Ms. Right. I’m glad DeAna did not choose him. He is too good for her.
Of course, i will watch.

haveaheart @ 08/20/2008 at 10:53 pm

the show is soooooooo fake, but he’s nice looking..reminds me of Kelly Ripa’s hubby..Oh lala

DeAnna was NOT IN LOVE with Jason so she did the right thing by letting him go. He deserves a chance to find the right woman for him. He will find somebody that will love him the way DeAnna loves Jesse.
He was not in love with DeAnna, he was ready to be in love, there is a difference.

YAY! YAY! YAY! LOVE HIM!! :)

They need to get a Latin Lover.

He is such a loser! Can’t believe he’s going to expose his kid to a series of women, bring someone into their lives and take a chance that it works out. What a lazy putz.. I saw this guy on the Bachelorette – He’s too scared to try meeting a woman on his own.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww i wouldnt touch that sucker with a ten ft. pole

Thank you Victoria #31. DeAnna is thrilled with Jesse and they’re having a ball. I can’t believe STILL all these harpies won’t accept that.

And before some of you ladies get too excited just know that this dork sweats profusely, is balding and has absolutely no booty whatsoever. If that floats your boat then enjoy! On the plus side he has a nice chest, but that’s about it. Bottom line is he’s a part-time single dad who should find another way to meet ladies. But he won’t because he craves the attention he’s been getting after getting rejected. Pathetic man.

I think I would watch it. I really enjoyed Jason on the Bachellorette. I though he was nice, hot, and I thought DeAnna was really going to pick him. I would totally watch it. I just feel bad for him and his son cause it seems like they are SO close

yay..i preferred jeremy though to become the next bachelor.

I really think Jason is so desperate to find someone he’s resorting to publicly displaying his escapades for the world to watch. I find the whole reality factor a ruse to get people to watch, however, most ‘normal’ people would not subject themselves or their families to such public exposure. I am surprised that Jason has agreed to do this – I suppose they offered him a lot of $$$… which is also very sad. Has he not followed all of the shows and does he not know what the success rate is … only 1 couple…It’s a legacy that I highly doubt his son will be bragging about when he is old enought to get it… Also his wife left him… has not anyone heard there are always 2 sides to every story… He is a sad sort of sap… which does not come across as too attractive. Love is such a private matter that I think these shows make a mockery of it all…

I like Jason but I wish it was Jeremy

Yes!!! I love him, I should have applied. I hope he meets some one genuine, it would be a first on that show but it could happen.

Gross. Isn’t the bachelor supposed to be some sort of fantasy? Young, rich, single, tall, dark and handsome with no attachments. Who wants to see a PG version of the show with a single father? Especially this pansy?

I don’t watch, and these men always look so, for lack of a better made-up-word, plasticy.

I didn’t know his wife left him, and if he really can’t help it, well – then I truelly am sorry for him. And it’s good that he takes care of his son.
But still, I’d rather date someone who didn’t have children, because as a stepmom you have many (also financial) responsabilites and almost no rights. When a child goes of the rails, there is nothing a stepmom can do (without her husband) but very often she is forced to help pay the alimony for the first wife. Many second wifes can’t afford to have children of their own, because more than halve of what they earn goes to the ex-wife and the children from the first marriage.
So still, no matter what his circumstances are – a divorced father is not exactly my first choice. I’d rather date someone considered ‘too old’ or ‘too young’ that would still be less stressfull than deal with all the issues of a failed first marriage. I see so many stepmoms bend themselves over backwards, they have almost a second job with all the extra housework the children bring – and the children’s father seldom chips in. The time, money and affort a stepmom gives is taken for granted most of the time.
So even if I do feel somewhat sorry for him, I still wouldn’t want to date him. And I certainly wouldn’t want to be on this kind of reality show. The only reality shows I like are when people talk about their jobs, like Dirty Jobs on Discovery and the reality shows filmed in hospitals like we have over here (I live in Europe, not the US). I don’t think you can build a real, honest relationship when there are camera’s in your face all the time and when you have to compete with so many other woman. I’m just uncomfortable with the whole idea of being chosen out of such a large group of woman. No matter what the guy had going for him, it just doesn’t feel right. And the relationships that are formed this way seldom last, they seem to disintergrate almost as soon as the camera’s are gone. It is not the way to get a proper and healthy relationship, IMHO.

I UNFORCUENTLY HAVENT SEEN THE BACHELOR IN A WHILE BUT I MIGHT SEE IT AGAIN SINCE HES SOOO HOT!!!!!!

Jason is a great guy, he is one of the normal, and genuine person the show has ever had. I wish him the best, he deserves someone amazing, but not sure going on national TV to find love is the way for him. really dont want to see him get hurt again..

OMG…I CANT BELIEVE HE IS GONNA BE THE NEW BACHELOR. I WANTED HIM TO WIN SO BAD LAST SEASON, I FELT FOR HIM WHEN HE LOST. HE WILL MAKE A WOMEN VERY HAPPY ONE DAY. I WOULD LOVE TO BE ON THE SHOW…LOL

pottrbear @ 08/21/2008 at 9:49 am

I did watch most of last season. I will say that I did not agree with Deanna’s choice of Jesse orginally. I thought that Jason would be a better match but it is her choice. I did get a chance to do a search on Jesse, only to find out that he does in fact have his own company and foundation to help kids in Colorado. I was a bit surprised. I guess he is a little more together than he appeared to be on the show! Good luck to all!!

to the bachelor @ 08/21/2008 at 9:59 am

Give your telephone number to Jennifer Aniston. John Mayer just dumped her and I heard she and her publicist are looking for another guy. She I think I read somewhere that she is desperate and is dialing for dates.

deisa sassy @ 08/21/2008 at 10:04 am

Hell yeah I am watching I love jason i would marry him.

Yea..and and big fat YES!! I love this show..I love Jason.. He is such a real guy..no fault.. Yes he has a 3 yr old..So What!! People open your eyes..You can full in love with a person who already has a child and be very happy and even add more children to that happy family.. I know…I did it!!! After 21 yrs still very happy and have 3/not 2…3 beautiful children..So you go Jason..Find you someone to love you…

from the first episode of the bachelorette I totally called this… I told my friends, watch he won’t get chosen but he will be on next season’s bachelor. I was right I live in Kirkland my friend saw him in starbucks the other day… Im excited for this season!!! The show is so lame but its my guilty pleasure

NAY! he is a ***. Why would someone want to date a used man, with a child. The bacherlor is suppose to be a fairy tail typr show. There is no fairy tail in a divorced man with a ugly child. I love the bacherlor , now i do not even want to watch it. Actually i will not watch it, and i have watched every season. I was so excited now im so dissapointed. BOOO

Carolyn Oakey @ 08/21/2008 at 11:53 am

yes I will watch. I thought ms. Pappas made a big mistake. By the way are they still together. I don’t believe it will last.

Obviously if you are on this site and commenting, you pay attention to the show regardless if you watch it or not. Many women would date men with children and he is a “real” guy and being a single dad none the less how do you date, so I think its great he does the show. Some, very few have been lucky on it. Good Luck Jason, I will be watching.

WHAT!? Jason and all of us have to wait till January 09 for The Bachelor! That’s too long! I guess good things come to those who wait. Jason is so charming, (and a great listener) and I hope he finds the woman of his dreams. I’ll definitely watch and hope he finds a great woman who will respect and love him and Ty. They both deserve it.

gross on so many levels.

for sure i going to watch, i cant wait.

YAH! I am so excited to watch the show. Jason deserves an awesome Woman!

YAH! I am so excited to watch the show. Jason deserves an awesome Woman!

all the people above are dumb…especially MULLY i heard your bisexual listen to your name…the people are just jealous they cant be on tv…and YESSSSS! ill watch the show…Jason is great!

I’m thrilled, and look forward to seeing it! I think this will be the first really sincere bachelor – reminds me of “sleepless in seattle” – should be flimed there!

yay i cant believe this i love jason hes amazing i wish he finds true love and forever!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt believe it either deanna chose jesse instead. i guess too bad. and i wish ty good luck too so he will have a loving mother and a happy father! i hope the girls will act themselves and no fights will b going on. and i hope that they will b great girls. jason make a good choice

this toolbox needs all the dating help he can get. let’s see what kind of group of girls the show gives him to deal with. probly all ******.

Yay! I will definetely watch this because I watched him get rejected by Deanna. I really wanted her to pick Jason.

Everyone thats saying no one watches this show…. they are wrong because a lot of people do and thats obvious or it would be discontinued.

I hope he finds a good girl!!!!!!

YAY!!!
he’s such a cutie, and seems quite genuine.
i had a feeling they would pick him and i’m glad they did!
i will be watchinggg in jan!
guilty pleasure.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS =]
i wish i could be on his bachelor show!!! i love him! <3

Quite disappointed that he seriously is going to be on the show again. I thought that he was interesting on the show and I have to say, quite into it near the end. But now…not so sure I would watch it. I feel he shouldn’t pursue this type of exposure for himself for his son’s sake.

That would be a defanite YES!!!
He is sooooo cute if I was deanna I wouldn’t let a good guy like that slip through my fingers. She was such an idiot!!
But that’s her deal. Now hopefully he can find a girl who can love him and his son with all her heart because he’s a great guy,and now a days that’s pretty hard to find. I wish him the best of luck!

That would be a YES!!!
He is sooooo cute!! Deanna is such a dim wit and that dang accent of hers lordy …..jessie was ugly an had the personality of a flee and short as heckhe could have been mistaken for greek with that nose of his or was he greek hmmmm…an all that i dont wana kiss you yet was so corny i cant be leave she fell for it but then again (deanna) you can’t take a gurl from the hills an make her a lady she wouldnt have been able to handle the life style jason lived in he better off in finding a classy lady

cONSTANCE @ 08/25/2008 at 1:10 pm

Hey, has everyone forgotten that you can vote for your next bachelor-ette? I think it is great that he gets the chance to find someone. He was strung along by DeAnna, who kept saying she wanted children right away and that it didn’t matter that he had a child and even her family loved Jason, not Jesse. I believe Jason was truly in it for the chance to find his true love and Jesse wasn’t in it for any serious reasons. Just remember his jacket. He wasn’t serious and isn’t serious about a relationship. He just didn’t have to spend the money for an expensive engagement ring, has the spotlite on his every move now and is having his ENORMOUS ego stroked constantly. I feel Jason has a chance to find someone and this time it is HIS CHOICE. On the other hand, I would loved to have seen the editing floor of all that went on with DeAnna and her quest to find someone. Maybe thousands would not have been shocked by the outcome. YOU DON’T JUST WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT SOMEONE AND ABOUT A MAJOR DECISION LIKE MARRYING THAT GUY.

Jason, you can count on me watching to see who is the lucky lady..

Wow, all you people are harsh!! If any of you watched the last season when he was falling in love with Deanna then maybe you would know he is a really nice guy who is trying to find Mrs right. If none of you watch the show or plan on it then why are you researching it? Get a life of your own, and stop critizing people who are trying to do what they think is right for them!!

Jenifer Jones @ 08/28/2008 at 6:48 pm

Can Jason pick a person who was on a show previous the first lady would be Amber A and second one is Holly D one from the Andy Baldwin set, and the next one is from Matt Grant.I think they both would fit Jason type and Amber looks like DeAnna the story teller is not very honest with her feelings and I do hope her and Jesse last.

Jenifer Jones @ 08/28/2008 at 6:50 pm

yay yay yay you better know I will tape it also.

Yes, I will definitely watch. I think DeAnna made a mistake by choosing Jesse.

I WILL WATCH BUT PROBABLY NOT FAITHFULLY……JASON REALY GOT ON MY NERVES WITH HIS CHILD LIKE DISPLAY OF LOVE…..I REALLY WOULD HAVE LIKE FOR THE NEW BATCHELOR TO BE “GRAHAM”…….IT WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT KIND OF WOMAN GRAHAM COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH.

iluvjason @ 08/31/2008 at 8:18 pm

Definitely will watch. I loved Jason from the first clip they showed of him. Any girl would be lucky to date him. DeAnna was stupid and made the wrong choice which I’m sure will come back to haunt her one day. I am so happy ABC decided to go with Jason. I have NEVER liked any of the bachelors on the shows before. Jason seems like the first sincere guy. Most of the others seemed only interested in meeting a bunch of hot ditzy girls. I hope his selection is better than what has been shown in the past and that he actually has some quality women to chose from. I can’t wait. For the first time, I will actually be looking forward to the show.

YAY!! i love jason, i wish him all the best. Can’t wait for this season of the Bachelor in January =) LOVE YOU JASON

WELL HOW DOES BACHELOR PICK THEIR GIRLS, I ENTERED MY SISTER NAME BEFORE I KNEW IT WAS JASON, NOW KNOWING IT WAS JASON, THEY WOULD BE PERFECT TOGETHER, THEY ARE BOTH PASSIONITE AND LOVE CHILDREN, SHE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT MY NIECE WHO MY PARENTS RAISES WHO HAS A BIRTHDEFECT , THAT SHE WOULD LOVE TO HELP ALL CHILDREN LIKE HER, BUT SHE WAS NOT PICKED- IT IS WEIRD ESPECIALLY SHE IS BEAUTIFUL- SO WHY DID BACHELOR NOT PICK HER.
MY SISTER LOOKES LIKE EVA LONGRIA, LOVES SWING DANCE, BELIEVES IN MAGIC AND WANTS CHILDREN, BUT THE BACHELOR DID NOT PICK HER TO BE IN THE SHOW, THAT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME, HOW SHE DID NOT GET BACK- HER AND JASON WOULD OF BEEN THE PERFECT MATCH.

Jason is cute…like a child cute…..NOT handsome

He even walks and runs like a child (tiny steps with arms in the air) and he has the tendency to talk like a child.

He will not make a good bachelor……what bachelorette would want a “ready made family” with all the “baby momma drama”!!!!????

Get Real!!!

of course i will!! i love jason!!

I will watch it for sure….he had his heart in the right place with DeAnna. I truly feel he will find someone for him. No one should pass judgement on him on why he is doing this show and leaving his son. I saw the relationship between him and Ty on tv and he loves his son more than anything in the world. He will find true love-and I will watch and cheer him on!! Go Jason Go!!!

Everyone as there opinion on this show and I have been watching since the 1st one aired with alex and marsha and you know all the guys want is to be notice and nothng else . Time will tell if Jason is for real or not I do think he is in this for real deal we shall see so don’t say he a idiot or the girls are dumb for I m like DeAnna every one needs love and you can find it on this show.

YAY!!!!!!!!! GO JASON! I can’t wait to see him find happiness. Deanna was an idiot to chose Jesse. Jason is they type of guy that most women dream of meeting. I don’t think him having a son will be as big of a deal since it doesn’t seem the mom is around much. I will definitely watch.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i loveeee him.

and for all you people who dont like jason you honestly just want to marry him yourself.

but to bad because im going to be on the show and he is GOING to pick me.

Heck Yes, I am going to watch it only because he will be on it…He is the Bomb. I wanted Ms. D to pick him but maybe this is for the best him and Ty will find the right one this time. I am very excited about watching Jason in Jan. 2009 he is a Hottie with a body. I will be ther with the rest of my household standing there waiting and watching Jasons moves and watching to see who he picks. Our Blessings go out to Jason and Ty.

melovejason @ 10/15/2008 at 4:23 pm

yayyyyy I will omg thats now thing to lose !!!!!! go jasonnnnnn!!!!!!!! we love you, your the best

woooohhhh yeahhhhh duhh i will see it its like duhhh jasonnnn i love you , deanne is crazy but anw yayyy i will see it

ABSOLUTELY WILL WATCH!!! CAN’T WAIT FOR JANUARY!! HE SEEMS TO BE A VERY HONEST, SINCERE GUY!! BIG FAN OF HIS!! GOOD LUCK TO HIM IN FINDING HIS TRUE LOVE!!! GO JASON!!!

yessssss!! i love the show! wether they stay together or not!

Alexandra @ 11/04/2008 at 7:06 pm

I will definitely watch that show! That man is adorable!

I wish the best for him and his son.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE BACHLOR!! HUGE FAN! GO JASON

I think he is sweet,hot and a very good father, i sure wish god would send a man like that to me i am very sure he would be the perfect husband for any women i hope the one he picks wont hurt him pretty means nothing if they dont have a heart for him and his son and i hope the women on there are not fake just to be on tv cause i am sure that alot of them are,cause boy if jason was to come my way i would take him in a heart beat i do wish him all the luck cause he loves his son so much he needs a women that will love his son as much as she will loves him he does not need a nother hurt in his life i hope god will bless him with the best and if they dont jason you email me,good luck

Yes I will be watching! I absolutely loved Jason, and for the life of me could not understand why she picked the other guy. They are now broken up.

Definitely yay. I’m so glad DeAnna didn’t pick Jason because he is WAY too good for her. I think Jason is the perfect bachelor candidate!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! DEANNA, U R ABSOLUTELY……..GENIUS!! YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT JASON IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU!!!! GOOD LUCK WITH APPLICATION FOR DESPERATE HOUSE WIVES…..YOU FIT THE BILL!!

I was crying when she sent Jason home :( DENNA YOU MADE A HUGE MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I

SINDHU MITSUISHI @ 11/28/2008 at 8:13 pm

My name Sindhu. I come from India 2 years ago and never have seen such a cool show. I thought like totally Jeremy was like the best like dude ever and like if Deanna doesn’t like him, I’ll take him! That is, I would if I were a girl. I totally like thought Jeremy was a sexy beast. Lol but seriously I couldn’t like stop staring at him, and then I was all like, “I totally LOVE him!” But then my dad said I couldn’t watch it anymore because he was afraid I was gay. Whatever.

i loved last season’s show almost as much as i loved joe.jason deserves happiness!!”Love Story” is dedicated to you and your soon to be wife.

Great future happiness to you!!!!
-Taylor Swift
\ check me out at http://.myspace.com/taylorswift

Great future happiness to you!!!!
-Taylor Swift
\ check me out at http://www.myspace.com/taylorswift

You stupid losers who have nothing better to do then bash on Jason shut your pie holes and get a life. Some of us accutally like this show and you are wasting your time on these comments. If you do not have anything nice to say shut up. I Love Jason he was such a nice guy and TY was adorable!!!!!

YES!! I absolutey 100% love this man! He is so freakin’ fine and he’s smart and funny and has the cutest little boy EVER!!! Of coarse I’ll be watching him!!!!!

YAYYYYY! Jason is by far the best guy ever on this show. I wish him the best.

does anyone know the name of the song that is playing in the promotion of the new bacelor with jason mesnick for the jan 5 show? I love it and can’t figure out who sings it. please email me at
sassydaneee@gmail.com
thanks

Jason is Awsome………..seems to be a great catch.
Sounds like he has a big and loving heart.
He deserves to be happy with a good loving and caring woman.

Yes, I am looking forward to seeing how his season unfolds. We already know the ending is a happy one. He and his son, Ty, deserve a great beginning of a new life with someone they love. All things happen for a reason, and this is the reason that he was not chosen last season by DeAnna. God had other plans for him!

Why is everyone so mean about Jason, I think he is a great guy from what I saw last season. I think you guys are just jealous of him, you guys know that if you had the chance to go on a reality show you would, so don’t dog him for doing it. I think he is a great catch and I can’t wait to see who the lucky woman is.

Danielle, The song is “What about now” by Daughtry. Great song.

i hope that you pick the lady that has a little girl and i think that she will make a good mentor for your son ty. please don’t take deanna back because she will hurt you all over again.

i hope that he tells deanna that he has already picked one of the other lady’s. i’m just hoping that he will tells her that she already had her chance and that he has moved on with someone else. i don’t think that deanna should be there and i hoping that all them other women tell her that it is to late.

rockiesnboots50 @ 01/10/2009 at 10:41 am

i luv this show, and 1 thing i want to say is—-kick dianna pappas to the curb and dont even give her the time of day. i truly believe she is a player and a fake and just wants attention. she doesnt deserve a guy like jason. she would rather have a stupid acting person like jessee.

Kathy Ann @ 01/11/2009 at 1:52 am

Out of all the bachelors and bachelorette shows only one has worked out. I don’t think that it is fair for Deanna to come back into the picture because her and the snowboard guy didn’t work out. Jason is who she should have picked at the end of last season and just because it didn’t work out for her and Jessie she wants Jason now? I know this is a reality show and it is kind of silly, but it keeps me watching. Plus, this is the first the season where ALOT of the women have kids. Deanna is only on to keep our attention to see what Jason does. She won’t be on for long. Hang in there ladies. He will pick the right lady.

stop being mean he came out to find true love

All the woman this seasons show are so ditzy and not mature at all

Can’t wait for the next episode! I just ran across a fan site dedicated to Jason: http://www.jasonmesnick.com/

I think Jason is extremely handsome, and very polite. The woman that he

will choose will be very lucky. I enjoy the show very much.

Tante Liv @ 02/02/2009 at 5:06 pm

DeAnna Pappas was an idiot not to choose Jason, but he was probably lucky to get away from a girl so immature. The big baby , skibum Jesse needs to grow up. I really hope Jason will find a kind and sweet woman that will love him and Ty, but it seems impossible to find a decent person before a camera.

Glynis mclaughlin @ 02/17/2009 at 7:58 pm

What is Jason’s date of birth? Does anyone know?

Jason is fine. He went on the show to find true love and happiness. Was he contracted to do certain things and people shouldn’t judge him.

Jason is not a man because he left mellisa for white ugly “Molly” 4 real is he ok or WHAT HE DID NOT WANTED 2 FIGHT 4 THEIR LOVE
jASON NOT A MAN!!!!1