Jason Mesnick is the New 'Bachelor'

Jason Mesnick is the New 'Bachelor'

The Bachelorette‘s DeAnna Pappas rejected Jason Mesnick’s proposal last season, as he dropped to one knee to profess his love. Now he’ll get another shot at love when The Bachelor returns in January 2009 (it’s 13th season). Here’s what we know:

Jason is a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Washington at the age of eight and received his BA in psychology at the University of Washington
– Single father from Seattle with a three-year-old son, Ty
– He divorced two years ago but wants to start another family
– He’s the middle son in a family of three boys and lives with his younger brother, Larry, and with Ty.
Jason is an account executive in estate and legacy planning,
– He loves a variety of sports, including swimming, golf, basketball and football.
– In his spare time, he takes guitar and swing dance lessons.
Jason is a “big brother” for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America. A philanthropist himself, he hopes to some day form and run his own children’s charity.

WILL YOU WATCH the new season of The Bachelor — YAY or NAY?

Photos: Craig Sjodin/ABC
Posted to: Jason Mesnick, The Bachelor

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All

He would be perfect for Jennifer Aniston…………..lol

BEST NEWS EVER! finally, a REAL BACHELOR and not wanting fame like jesse palmer and etc…… =D

BEST NEWS AND EXCITING! Looking forward to the show soon. Does anyone know when it starts? Thanks

iluvlaurenconrad @ 08/20/2008 at 8:58 pm

#20 Millie @ 08/20/2008 at 8:59 pm

She (the former bachlorette) made a big mistake with Jessie. What is he going to do when he grows up! Jason is educated, has a good job and a decent young father who wants a family for his son, Ty, and future children. It will probably be smart of the producer of the 2009 program to select women who are interested in being a mother as well as a wife. I will look forward to seeing this program. Although Jermy would have been a good selection. She was dumb not to have chosen him.
YAY! YAY! GO FOR IR, JASON.

DeAnna picked the right GUY for HER!!!!!! We have no idea what went on behind the scenes when we were not watching, and hearing what they were saying to her, when the camera’s were off….. DeAnna has said she and Jason have remained good friends even though she chose Jesse….. We should not should her until we are put in that place of having to know all about them, NOT just what we see on the show in front of the viewers…… It is very misleading…

hes pretty hot

nay! they could have found someone better

creativegirl @ 08/20/2008 at 9:09 pm

i’m soooooooooooo happy its going to be Jason and ABC knows they will have ratings gold tugging on the heartstrings of all of us who were routing for him to be Deanna’s final choice!!!!!!!!!

Another season of the bachelor has roped me in!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for sure! Deanne made the wrong choice to choose the younger guy – what a joke that guy was, I believe she didn’t choose Jason cause he had a son. Jason deserves a more mature sophisticated women that won’t be scared of having the “instant family” that she was scared off!

rachellelala @ 08/20/2008 at 9:16 pm

Um heck yeah!!

I have met Jason and I know some of his family. He is a really sweet guy and a great dad. His wife left him and he has been taking care of his son. Whatever you think, you have to admire him for that. I hope it all works out for him. I will definitely be watching.

marianahk@hotmail.com @ 08/20/2008 at 9:27 pm

oh my gosh yahhh ill of course watch it

Jason is a great choice for The Bachelor. He will not be neglecting his son to be on this show as so many of you have idiotically stated. That little boy knows his daddy loves him. I have to agree with other posters though about Deanna. She was nuts to let Jason go. I really believe she chose Jesse because he has no children and he is kind of a free spirit. For some reason she thought Jason didn’t have that, which he did…he backpacked or bicycled all over Europe (I forgot which). I also don’t think Jesse has matured yet…I wonder what the two of them will do once the hype and excitement has worn off. Jason is better off without Deanna anyway, because she proved herself a liar when she told Jason she hadn’t made up her mind until that final morning, and then she told Jesse that she had been wanting to tell him she loved him for a long time. What were the feelings she had for Graham just a few weeks before that show? She told HIM that he was the one she could fall in love with! Deanna’s “love” for Jesse is NOT real, even though she has convinced herself and Jesse that it is. Poor Jesse.

YAY!! I love Jason!

PS. – to the JustJared people: do you know of the british band McFLY? If not, you should be ashamed! Please add them to your site in the future!
mcflyofficial.com or myspace.com

Oh noooooooo…… you mean we have to wait until January???

I don’t like reality TV but admit to being hooked on The Bachelor/Bachelorette shows even though none of them seem to last long!

Not surprised Jason is the pick. I wish him well.

definitely YAY!

Yes I will deffinatley be watching that.
I almost cried when she didnt choose him =[

I like Jason to get a chance and find Ms. Right. I’m glad DeAna did not choose him. He is too good for her.
Of course, i will watch.

haveaheart @ 08/20/2008 at 10:53 pm

the show is soooooooo fake, but he’s nice looking..reminds me of Kelly Ripa’s hubby..Oh lala

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All