Orlando Bloom's Motorcycle Mania Redux

Orlando Bloom's Motorcycle Mania Redux

Victoria’s Secret angel Miranda Kerr gets a ride on a BMW motorcycle from actor beau Orlando Bloom in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on Wednesday morning.

Yesterday, the couple also took a spin on his motorcycle after picking up an all raw and organic lunch from A Lucky Duck.

On Monday night, Orlando, 31, and Miranda, 25, were seen getting “hot and heavy” in the middle of the dining room at Lure Fish Bar in SoHo.

15+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom motorcycle mania…

orlando bloom motorcycle 01
orlando bloom motorcycle 13
orlando bloom motorcycle 14
orlando bloom motorcycle 15

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
Im so disgusted with him!!! @ 08/20/2008 at 3:04 pm

Its not a reall, realtionship. Thats the piont I dont understand. I cant really compare Hidi and spencer because they never did good movies or anything, just that stupid show. But he did and had such promise, in one year he forged it all. Its so sad. I gues he just doesnt care anymore.

Cheer up! This is his contractual obligation. He even said so himself.

Did he really have promise or was that all just hype that was projected onto him? He got lucky being cast into a couple of bland characters in popular trilogies that kept him busy for a good long time, but has been completely weak beyond that. This is the test of his true character, away from the movie sets and publicists controlling the image, and he’s showing himself for what he really is, the shallow famewhore doing pap set-ups.

Once you sell your soul to the paparazzi, I suppose you can never get it back. Yeah, there are over 100 dead in the Madrid plane crash.

butterfly @ 08/20/2008 at 3:22 pm

#17 I agree with you .
An why I’m giving up hope with him:
1-because I thought he will start filming soon but obviously he want to play pap pics game with his cheap panty model .
2-he lied when he said he’s a private person while he’s not after all what he done with miranda .
3- he let miranda use him to get more attention and some contracts.
4-he become someone different than what he use to be now he care about pap attention and want his relationship to be discussed in the press instead of working to prove he’s a good actor .
My advice to him is to start working soon and leave that model he helped her too much , he look silly these days people make jokes about him and he lost some of his fans .
Good luck Orlando .

OMG, to #25, “Not Buying It” That is the FUNNIEST damn comment I’ve heard all week!! Your award is in the mail. Woo-ahh, that’s hilarious!!!

And, these spoiled celebs, they think dogs are accessories, so it doesn’t surprise me that this chick hauls her tiny dog out… gah they are so predictable.

Does anyone remember when Orlando Bloom used to be a big star? Now he’s listed after Miranda Kerr???!!! He sure did fall down fast for a celebrity! Soon he’ll be opening supermarkets…with her and her dog, of course!!!

What a couple of pie-headed freakazoids. Total waste of space & they’re not cool enough to be in NYC!!!

monkeydoodle @ 08/20/2008 at 3:29 pm

Eww, has he gained weight? He looks fat!!!

Hes fat, are you kidding me. What is your idea of fat. 180 pounds, wow I guess your just like the rest of skinny seakers.

You know whats sad, everybody was looking forward to him going back to sarajevo to film. Now Two new pap setups in one day. Totally puts the gobash on what he was doing. Thats sad.

Oh, you poor fangirls.
Orlando didn’t dump the girl like you ordered him too, so now you are angry again.
He has a girlfriend. Get over it.

Oh, and as for the ED bull, oh please. It’s like Carmen has been resurrected with her virginity claims. he is a very healthy, active young man with a normal sexdrive. His spinal cord was bruised, not permanently damaged, and he made a complete recovery. You will just try any angle to try to “prove” that they aren’t really together.

He’s a healthy, attractive man. He doesn’t need a “contract”. And just because six idiots on Delphi insist that there is a contract (over and over and over), doesn’t mean diddly. These conpiracy theorists have way too much time invested in a couple that they are supposedly “tired of”

I was a fan, its not his girlfriend at all that everybody is upset with. He totally looks like a tool, and is doing nothing productive but is standing in front of paps like clock work. Thats all hes been reduced to now.
Alot of people here are fed up hearing and seeing about these two, doing nothing but flawnting themselves around the world looking like two spoiled rich kids.

#35 poor shipper always say the same things over and over again we will see what will you do when this mess finish .

Oh yeah, I forgot. If anyone calls you on your stupidity, they are “shippers”. Try coming up with a logical statement, next time, mmmmkay. The redundancy is coming from the haters, not the other way around.

And @36

He’s doing nothing productive?
Producing a movie about the Bosnian war, trying to get a movie made about the life of an amazing diplomat, and also the upcoming The Red Circle, is being unproductive? Wow, I guess that he just doesn’t have the right to have a personal life. Too bad Orlando. You will have to live alone for the rest of your life, because unless you are on a filmset 24/7/365, you are a slacker famewhore!

monkeydoodle @ 08/20/2008 at 4:20 pm

UH, YEAH, HIS FACE LOOKS PUFFY & FAT TO ME. I’M NOT A DAMN SKINNY-SEEKER, AS YOU PUT IT (WTF DOES THAT MEAN). IMO HE JUST LOOKS WORSE THAN HE DID SAY, 3 YEARS AGO. EAT IT!!!

If you’re “fed up” why did you chose to click on the link, and stop to make a comment? Is your life that empty?

Why all miranda’s shippars are mean, your words just show what kind of person you are, and stupid is rude word to say about someone you don’t know shame on you ,thank God I’m graduated from university with good grades unlike your idol .

“The redundancy is coming from the haters, not the other way around.”

The redundancy is coming from both sides.

shippers: “jellus fat cowz mad because they’re having sex!”

haters: “These pap set ups must be part of their contract. No way they’re in a relationship! That’s it, i’m through.”

Same ****, same @ssholes, different toilet. Can both sides agree to disagree and let these two look stupid in peace?

Bravo, well said!

Except that I’m one of those that think that they look pretty darned good together. To each his own, I guess.

Wow… there are some evil, bitter people on this site. Grow up.

Cookie Monster @ 08/20/2008 at 5:21 pm

@ Ducati23 at Delphi:

You wrote:I was just going to post that link and ask if anyone is buying it. I was over at jj and cookie monster mention that he is trying to sell an image. With kate it was the sweet guy and with Miranda, I guess the bad boy.

Did Orlando and Miranda combine their pr team because the comments and posting seems to be benifiting both of them. Remarks like, the hot & heavy, rumors of a split are untrue are her. And the bad boy, manly guy- forget what perez and people said about him but those seem to to for him.

I need the shark ……….because I think they maybe together for a while.”

My response: I think image is more important to Orlando than his reputation. I think he cares about how people perceive him and what they think more than he’s ever going to admit. I think many of the caustic criticisms leveled against Miranda could actually work both ways and be used against Orlando at times as well.

I do think he was marketed towards younger women and teens years ago while he ‘dated’ Kate and that he needed the loyal, tender loving boyfriend image at that time. Didn’t he say in some interview years ago how he cherishes women and learned to be a good boyfriend based on how his sister was poorly treated by her boyfriends, and how he read an article saying that a guy should try to imagine being a girl’s father and see things from the dad’s point of view, etc? I vaguely remember some of that stuff from years back. Pity he usually left Kate to walk ten paces behind him and took about two years to finally acknowledge her as his girlfriend. Wow! What a man!

He’s flip-flopped on his interviews so many times it isn’t even funny anymore. I can’t blame the journalists anymore for misquoting him, either. I’ve tried that rationalization before and it just doesn’t work anymore.

If Orlando and Miranda have combined their PR forces, then I think Robin Baum will be issuing more statements, and Carly, Miranda, and Miranda’s entire blabbermouthing family will be shutting up from now on. Baum will then be issuing statements for both Orlando and Miranda, if that’s the case. Unless Orlando can’t afford Robin Baum anymore….

~Cookie~

P.S. Forget shark and trout. I have a big fat sea bass to clobber any Delphi Ladies with if you start drinking the Cabbagebloom Soup. Wouldn’t advise it. You’ll have an involuntary gag reflex. ;)

This is my second and last post for the day. I had hoped that Cara was legit, but if she was, Orlando made her look like a fool as well. Wonder if he often does that to his friends, including the ones who stand up for him and defend him online. Whatever hope I had for him went out the window last May….

butterfly @ 08/20/2008 at 5:22 pm

I hope he will work on his new movies soon to keep himself busy in good thing better than this .

PEOPLE HERE KEEP CHANGING NAME @ 08/20/2008 at 5:23 pm

FIRST OF ALL IM STARTING TO BELIEVE WHAT @42 SAID. ITHINK THE HATERS KEEP CHANGING THE NAME AND THE FANS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE CHANGING THEIR NAMES AS Well.

Everytime there is a new post about him I hear the same exact comments over and over again, by the same people. Comments like, “hes fat, hes ugly, hes a terrible nasty person, I cant stand him, when will he go away, his 15 minutes are up, I love him, hes hot, This will end, Go away crazy fan girls, Wonderful couple”, and blah blah blah. Please say something intellegent and mature for a change.

Love Orly. God bless Orlando Bloom.

HERE WE GO THE USUAL 2 OR 3 DELPHI HATERS WITH NO LIFE POSTING COMMENTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN ALL OVER THE NET WHENEVER PICTURES SHOW UP THEY GO CRAZY PLEASE GET HELP YOU LOSERS AND STOP FOLLOWING THE LIFE OF TWO TOTAL STRANGERS GET ONE OF YOUR OWN AND COULD YOU DO ME FAVOR KEEP AN EYE ON ANYWHO I THINK SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY KILL HERSELF DON’T LET HER BE ALONE BY HERSELF THE GIRL IS SICK

See post # 42.