90210 Covers Nylon Magazine

90210 Covers Nylon Magazine

The fabulous girls of the new 90210 series take the latest cover of Nylon Magazine.

Pictured left to right: Shenae Grimes, AnnaLynne McCord and Jessica Stroup.

“We’re very racy, very provocative, and very modern,” says AnnaLynne. “But the emotions and the issues are very real,” adds Shenae. “Like, on most television shows, the girl gets an eating disorder, she cries, her mom solves it… all in one episode. It’s not like that in real life, and on our show, these characters have real layers that will all peel away very, very slowly.”

To check out more pictures from the 90210 photo shoot, visit NylonMag.com. For a backstage look at the new show, including cast interviews, check out the iTunes video here and podcast here.

90210 premieres @ 8PM ET/PT on Tuesday, Sept. 2 on The CW.

90210 nylon magazine 01
90210 nylon magazine 02
90210 nylon magazine 03
90210 nylon magazine 04
90210 nylon magazine 05
90210 nylon magazine 06
90210 nylon magazine 07

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
MCCHICKEN @ 08/21/2008 at 3:59 pm

DAY ALL UGLY

THIS SHOW IS GONNA TANK, THEY SHOUL’VE JUST CAST LINDSAY LOHAN AND HER GIRLFRIEND IN DIS SH*T

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/21/2008 at 3:59 pm

not one hottie.

…` the middle chick (from nip/tuck) i dont even care what her name is.. she looks like a straight slʊt.

i think all 3 are gorgeous. very model like

the girl in the middle is SUCH a ****** hoe. ugh. EVERYTHING she is in she plays a *****. i mean, i swear thats just how she is as a person!!!

and i think this show is gunna suck….the ads look stupid! like it looks like it was made really cheaply in the space of 2 hours.

i’d take gossip girl anyday!

Its like gossip girl..only this is on the other side of the country.

Living in L.A., I probably wouldn’t be watching it. Its like saying “I watch the hills”. How superficial would I be? There r other places besides los angeles. Can’t wait till they make a show around midwest area again..sigh.

I’ve always thought Shenae was really pretty. This photoshoot is a little too made up.

Yeah..Iwould love to see another show with a ‘dawson’s creek’ feel..but overly hyped, full of drama, sex, and drugs..

I live in BH, its not that interesting..and not the wholde city is full of mansions. the media’s ridic.

shenae is the prettiest one.
this is probably like gossip girl.
but gossip girl is the BEST!

BETSY SMITH @ 08/21/2008 at 4:27 pm

Shenae Grimes comes from Toronto on a crappy tacky tv series called “Degrassi The Next Generation…”

Playing a high school student who is a real trouble maker…. Now we get to see her again in this one… She belongs in gossip girls ..Wow what a way to improve your career…

that wasnt a compliment @ 08/21/2008 at 4:31 pm

Can’t wait till they make a show around midwest area again..sigh.

——-

lol. on another topic, the girl in the middle bothers me as well! she looks like fergie….

madge1550 @ 08/21/2008 at 4:34 pm

annalynne mccord ( middle ) is georgeous !!!
omg her face looks like a classy hooker. but she is sexy;

All the guys that got casted in this show are ugly…

Seriously..ur so right #6..L.A. Is so superficial, we don’t need it to continue rubbing off of the rest of the country. Let’s preserve the american middle class living! I really won’t be able to stand it if I travel, and see a Beverly Hills looking chick/dude in Nebraska

As much as we’ll hate to admit. This is gonna be one of those “GUILTY PLEASURES”

Are these people supposed to be in high school?

jessica stroup is not attractive and way too skinny. girl needs to eat something other than ice and edamame.

honestly, gossip girl isn’t even very good, but this is looking to be even worse. hopefully the fact that it has lucille (arrested development) and the writers from freaks&geeks can save it

Jeez im so jealous.
Theyre all so beautiful. Really stunning (:

You’re just jealous, #18. Stroup couldn’t be hotter

I hope it tanks, only cuz I didn’t get the part…buwahahahahaa

Sorry not into the show. I love Gossip Girl. I have a feeling this show will not last.

I think the middle girl is gorgeous. She has something the others don’t. I guess that’s why she’s in the middle.

laura ann @ 08/21/2008 at 6:01 pm

I think they’re all gorgeous! What a hot little cast :) Shenae is my favorite (I’m a Degrassi nut), but they are all going to cook up plenty of drama. I have no doubt.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All