Ellen DeGeneres Kids On The Way?

Ellen DeGeneres Kids On The Way?

Ellen DeGeneres has shared two more intimate photos from her Saturday wedding on her official website. The funny caption to this main photo: “We had no idea that once you get married you have to eat off of one plate. It also cuts the doing dishes time in half. Being married is great!”

And the hilarious caption for the reception picture below: “We posed for this picture before dinner, and then we got stuck like that for half an hour… I’m never wearing that much hairspray again.”

When asked if they’ll have kids anytime soon, Portia, 35, tells People: “We go back and forth. I don’t know if it’s our immediate future. It’s something we talk about every few months.”

Ellen, 50, adds, “It’s something we would never take lightly and just say, ‘That would be fun.’ It’s a lot of work and we recognize that. In a way, we want to be selfish because we love our life, but we know how much that adds to it.”

Ellen then jokes, “If they would be as pretty as Brad and Angelina‘s kids, we might.”

ellen degeneres kids 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

FIRST!
lol anyways CONGRATS TO THEM

The first pic is cute.

Sorry, Ellen, they will NOT be as pretty as Bragenlina’s kids.

I love ellen and she loves kids so much i’m sure she’d be a great parent

congrats to them…let the rudeness begin lol

Omg I lover ellin!

MORE ROBERT PATTINSON!!

MORE ROBERT PATTINSON!!

MORE ROBERT PATTINSON!!

MORE ROBERT PATTINSON!!

MORE ROBERT PATTINSON!!

MORE ROBERT PATTINSON!!

MORE ROBERT PATTINSON!!
MORE ROBERT PATTINSON!!

MORE ROBERT PATTINSON!!

So Happy for her…Anne Heche was a ****** Bimbo who did wonders for Ellen when she run off with the Bafoon of a Camera…

Ellen got lucky and met a good person, a reall grounded SANE person

Wishing them the best of luck

love the pictures! very nice :)

i love ellen she is so great and funny :)

I somehow think of Nell Porter saying she doesn’t want to have kids. Then again, she also said she never thought about being with a woman, so maybe I shouldn’t really rely on Ally Mcbeal :)

I bet these two would make great parents. It sure looks like a loving, fun home.

Alyssa Aye @ 08/21/2008 at 5:34 pm

aww, that picture with their heads together is so beautiful!
i love ellen – she’s SO funny :)
she looks very happy, and that’s all that counts!

psychochuckie @ 08/21/2008 at 5:39 pm

They both look terrific! Good for them. I believe this is a true Hollywood love affair that will last forever. I’m not gay, but i say “Girl Power with a twist”! E & P everyone loves you!

Two beautiful people and beautiful pics.
Congrats to both of them.
I am not gay, but they are lucky to have found one another and someone to love :)

Who cares that God said not to have intimate same sex relationships. I mean it’s real love, who dares deny that. Besides, God is so yesterday. We can do what we want. There will be no judgement.

groundcontrol @ 08/21/2008 at 7:07 pm

Congrats to the loving couple.

I reported both Whocares and NoGays for homophobic hate speech.
Get lost both of you or you and your AKA.

I hope when your children decide to come out that you will remain a loving parent.

moRality/whocares/nogays – GO F**K YOURSELVES!
Haters GO AWAY. They are HAPPY.

I love how groundcontrol starts jamming right off the bat. For those of you who care to know what “jamming” is, it is smearing anyone who disagrees with the homosexual agenda. They associate all who oppose homosexuality with images like “Klansmen demanding that gays be slaughtered,” “hysterical backwoods preachers,” and “menacing punks.”

Pretty interesting. I guess if I voted for McCain then I hate Obama according to their perspective. Pretty much ANYONE who disagrees with same sex relationships are haters.
Goes to show that evil prevails when good men do nothing, and good men have indeed been doing very little while the people endorsing the homosexual agenda have been fighting. Gotta give them props for that.

Make no mistake about it. America is being seduced and deceived by the homosexual agenda

Well I will be perceived as a hater. People killed the prophets of old when they spoke the truth, they were labeled as intolerable and haters as well. They even killed Jesus the Son of God for speaking the truth.

That being said I will part with:

EVERY knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

scoff at that.

Thank you moRality. Couldn’t have said it better myself

groundcontrol reports my post yet replies with:

Hypocrite much?

Here's The Deal @ 08/21/2008 at 7:38 pm

moRality @ 08/21/2008 at 7:23 pm
That being said I will part with:

EVERY knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

scoff at that.
_____________________________________

Listen, I don’t care if you don’t like homosexuals. I don’t care if you think it’s wrong. Everyone has their own opinion. But coming to a celebrity blog and preaching your beliefs about Jesus and such only makes you look like, in my book, an idiot. There are many people here of many different religions and faiths. You can believe in whatever the hell you want, but don’t you dare go telling us what will or will not happen based on YOUR beliefs.

freedomofspeech @ 08/21/2008 at 7:41 pm

Thank you moRality! well said.

groundcontrol reports my post yet he/she replies with:

hypocrite much?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. THOSE KIDS WILL BE RUINED FOR LIFE! GO AHEAD BE GAY AND GET MARRIED BUT DON’T BRING INNOCENT KIDS WHO DON’T GET TO CHOSE THEIR PARENTS INTO THAT HOT MESS.

# 17 moRality @ 08/21/2008 at 7:23 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pfffft. Scoff I will, indeed. My knee shall NOT bow and my tongue shall NOT confess, understand?

How is being being gay wrong but hating on the net is okay?

I HATE WHEN GAY HATERS TRY TO PUSH THERE BELIEFS ON OTHER PEOPLE…..SHUP UP AND GO AWAY….ITS BECOMING A BROKEN RECORD…

Why do the old guys always rob the cradle? Ha Ha

And then to consider having children so late in life….believe me, turning 18 and having a senior citizen for a parent is a real ball.

I really love my parents and wouldn’t trade them out for anything…..but, I have to say that losing my father to old age when I am only 25, really really sucks. Most of my friends have grandparents younger.

But, life goes on I suppose, it just will never be the same….

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All