Ellen DeGeneres Kids On The Way?

Ellen DeGeneres Kids On The Way?

Ellen DeGeneres has shared two more intimate photos from her Saturday wedding on her official website. The funny caption to this main photo: “We had no idea that once you get married you have to eat off of one plate. It also cuts the doing dishes time in half. Being married is great!”

And the hilarious caption for the reception picture below: “We posed for this picture before dinner, and then we got stuck like that for half an hour… I’m never wearing that much hairspray again.”

When asked if they’ll have kids anytime soon, Portia, 35, tells People: “We go back and forth. I don’t know if it’s our immediate future. It’s something we talk about every few months.”

Ellen, 50, adds, “It’s something we would never take lightly and just say, ‘That would be fun.’ It’s a lot of work and we recognize that. In a way, we want to be selfish because we love our life, but we know how much that adds to it.”

Ellen then jokes, “If they would be as pretty as Brad and Angelina‘s kids, we might.”

ellen degeneres kids 01
ellen degeneres kids 02
ellen degeneres kids 03
ellen degeneres kids 04

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

WHAT how can they even have kids.They’ll have to adobt a kid.I think thats wat they mean when they say they wanna hav kids

office fan @ 08/21/2008 at 8:31 pm

I am a christian, but I do not force my beliefs on anybody else. I happen to be very happy for Ellen and Portia…..they are two people who seem to love each other very much. Part of being a christian is that you are not supposed to judge people….yet some of my fellow christians are the most judgemental people I know. You don’t have to like the choices others make, but what gives you the right to condemn them? I wish Ellen and Portia a long and happy marriage.

right on #27 office fan!

lovely lady @ 08/21/2008 at 9:32 pm

has anyone told them you can’t get pregnant on spit?

bill clinton @ 08/21/2008 at 9:33 pm

that’s why I gave them a silver turkey baster for a wedding present.

wondering @ 08/21/2008 at 9:36 pm

one mom in menopause, the other on pms, no dad……..how they gonna do this, again please?

YOU SAID IT WELL OFFICE FAN..NUMBER # 27…… and to NUMBER # 14 MO RALITY,,,, ” GOD IS SO YESTERDAY?????”,,, I’m sssssooooooooo glad that I will NEVER have to see YOU in Heaven…… May SOMEONE help you!!!!! Before it is too late!!!,,, AND on a lighter , and a much more beautiful note, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to Ellen and Portia on a most wonderful and gorgeous wedding. One that you have always wanted and certainly deserve….. I love Portia’s dress and her hair… Ellen’s pant suit is luxurious looking…

awwwww i love them how sweet! how can anybody say anything bad about them especially ellen she is so wonderful!

you people need to get a life who cares if a couple of carpet muchers
want to have a baby. they are ugly anyway, i wouldnt want to watch them doing it as all guys like to watch women eating each other so who cares.

I HATE UUUUUUUUUUU FOR BRINGING KIDS INTO UR GAY MARRIGE, JUST BE GAY AND HAVE ALL UR GAY-ASS SEX BUT PLSSSSSSS DNT DISTROY SOME INNOCENT CHILD’S LIFE CS CHILDREN NEED BOTH MUM AND DAD AND BY DAD I DNT MEAN A WOMAN WITH SHORT HAIR AND IN MAN’S CLOTHES WHO ACTS LIKE A MAN BUT IS ACTUALLY A WOMAN!!!!

THEY CAN HAVE THEY RIGHTS TO MARRY AND BE TOGETHER BUT THEY CANT TAKE AWAY OTHER’S RIGHTS (CHILDREN)

remember da truth @ 08/22/2008 at 8:23 am

#14 God did not say that. MEN said that in interpreting the Bible. He said no debauchery, no abusing the great gift of sex, no turning away from God for selfish pleasure. Homophobes always take it wrong, and focus on what the homophobes of thousands of years ago said.

I suppose you also want “an eye for an eye” and tests of cutting your son in half to prove your love for God? Grow up and start thinking for yourself and listening to what is really taught by a loving God in the Bible.
Focus on what Jesus said and did and you’ll see how to live. Jesus said to love one another. God said it was up to Him to judge, not you.

Same sex love is not forbidden in the Ten Commandments. Loving each other and not being judgemental is what Jesus taught.

remember da truth @ 08/22/2008 at 8:26 am

#18 No Gays

What is wrong with hoping you will remain a loving parent, even assuming you were one to begin with? You find THAT offensive?!?!

Jeez. Just what is YOUR agenda? No love at all?

remember da truth @ 08/22/2008 at 8:29 am

#19 Here’s the Deal

YOU ROCK!! Thanks for a great post.

remember da truth @ 08/22/2008 at 8:31 am

Palvasha,

How is giving a loving home to a child taking away their rights? There are lots of heterosexual marriages that end in divorce, leaving kids without fathers, or fathers who never bothered to become a dad. Being straight does not guarantee a loving home with two parents.

There will be male influences in their lives, just as single moms have brothers, friends, grandparents, etc involved. You don’t have to worry.

Ellen and Portia are smart, giving people. They will make sure that if they have kids, they will be raised with love.

I suggest she find a partner when a ***** then!

Portia is so gorgeous. I love her dress. Ellen is awesome too!!

the first picture is sooo beautfiul. In response to ew, mind your own damn business. There are many gay couples that are turned down my adoption agencies just because they are gay and it is disgusting. I know many heterosexual parents who do a horrible job raising their children, but no one says anything about them. They abuse their children and send them to school in dirty clothes and unbathed but since they are heterosexual it’s okay. Being gay has nothing to do with your ability to love and support children. Nothing.

Here's The Deal @ 08/22/2008 at 4:46 pm

remember da truth @ 08/22/2008 at 8:29 am
_______________________

Aww, you’re very welcome. :-) And thank you too.

I just hate it when people think that only THEIR way is right and everyone else is wrong, you know? If there’s anything that can make my blood boil, it’s intolerance. I hate, hate, HATE it.

Excuse me, but what on earth makes you think that there aren’t “gay christians”? The congregation of my church would be very surprized to hear that.

I’m sure that Heaven is a very different place than most of you think and you will be very surprized when you get there with the rest of us.

My son is a very well adjusted US Marine who did his time in Iraq for people like you; fortunately, when he got home he realized that most of “you” weren’t worth the cost to him and his company.

ellen,mutluluklar ellen, evlenince daha mutlusun, eşine benden selam söyle , sana iyi baksın

while all you are bashing gay rights and such it’s not even about that. it’s about their love for one another. why can’t you just be happy for them? then you want to talk about taking children’s rights away by them having children…when did kids EVER get to pick their parents? oh and so its ok for a ***** to have several kids that she can’t support as long as she’s STRAIGHT but two wonderful women can’t give a child(ren) a decent loving home?! the screwed up views of this world amaze me.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All