Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:56 pm
Supermodel Obsession With Adriana Lima
- Victoria’s Secret has a splendid new bra out.
- Melrose Place is going to have a reunion
- James Bond claims Thanksgiving.
- We’re waiting on John Mayer‘s mood to change
- Gwen Stefani‘s son’s was Bob Marley-inspired.
- Jesse McCartney is a born entertainer.
- The new JFK JetBlue food court looks awesome.
- Wesley Snipes dines at Spice Market
- On-again-off-again couple Ashanti and Nelly are apparently back on. The two were spotted making out at a corner table at Philippe.
- There are currently 180,000 people on the waiting list for tickets to see Rachael Ray’s talk show, up from 110,00 last year.
- Comedian Jerry Seinfeld has signed a $10 million deal to appear in Microsoft ads with the software company’s chairman, Bill Gates. Seinfeld will begin appearing in ads this fall as the company rolls out its $300 million ad campaign.
- Grey’s Anatomy couple George and Izzie have been voted TV Guide’s “Most Annoying TV Couple.” The list also includes Tom and Lynette from Desperate Housewives and Trista and Ryan from The Bachelorette.
Just Jared on Facebook