Tori Spelling: My Bella Stella!

Tori Spelling: My Bella Stella!

Tori Spelling poses with her daughter Stella in the nursery of their home in Los Angeles.

Stella‘s dad Dean McDermott shows off his domestic side by changing her outfit! Stella, is now 2 months, after being born on June 9th. No sign of older brother Liam McDermott.

WHO DO YOU THINK Stella looks more like, Tori or Dean?

10+ pictures inside of Tori Spelling and her bella daughter Stella

tori spelling stella bella 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

awwwwww!
stella is cute

Stella looks like her daddy, IMO. She’s very sweet.

I think Stella is the spitting image of her daddy and Liam looks just like Tori. They are such a sweet, loving family!

I have to say, Liam is one of the cutest boys in hollywood, and very well behaved, you never see him crying or fussing on their show. Stella is pretty cute too.

hottest couple ever @ 08/22/2008 at 5:59 pm

cutie pie!

I think she may have her moms brown eyes but he face looks like Dean to me. Much luck to the new family. I wish I was part of that family they seem to have fun and Dean has a great sense of humor and is hot!!

where’s liam? there should a picture with stella & her big brother.

Glory-oh-ler @ 08/22/2008 at 6:18 pm

Dude, Enough already with the PINK – that kid is going to grow up color blind (or hating Tori)!!

Stella looks exactly like her dad and bigger brother Jack.

Angelbaby @ 08/22/2008 at 6:21 pm

Tori is so ugly and I can’t look at the pics

whoa, some major pink on in that room.

pepto bismol color! My eyes are aching now,

hard to tell what color the baby’s eyes are…but, I think she looks like her daddy right now.

Tori cut off Dean’s balls. This guy is so whipped lol

I don’t like Tori but I guess the baby is still innocent.

Beatuful baby!
She looks like Dean, with Tori’s eyes.

Mondo Bongo! @ 08/22/2008 at 6:47 pm

Much respect for Tori.. a survivor .. I like that (I’ll get my own
attitude) best of luck to her and her love ones~

IMO ..both look like dad.. so far.

Has she had surgery? Her face looks like a bee just stung her!

So far so good. At least that baby don’t have her moms ugly features thank the Lord.

Cute!! She looks a LOT like Dean.

saraicita @ 08/22/2008 at 7:01 pm

the baby is cute :) but this woman does not work. The only thing that she does is sell the privacy of her family. Did not she sell the photos when the girl was born?

shoes4life @ 08/22/2008 at 7:07 pm

Why do most women feel the only color for a baby girl is stinking PINK!? I mean there are so many beautiful soft color hues that can be done for girls or boys. I mean what is wrong with a baby peach, lavender, light green, light yellow, or sky blues mixed with other soft colors. I like pink and all but I hate it when all you see people decorate or purchase as a baby gift for a girl is pink.

Bella is a cutie but I bet she wants to tell mommy to redo her room.

Deus abençoe

she is the UGLIEST BABY i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pooooooor girl…………

she is the UGLIEST BABY i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodee Summers @ 08/22/2008 at 7:32 pm

that baby looks so cute. I hope she gets her body back in shape really fast so that she just rocks the tabloids.. with all this 90210 stuff going on. love you tore

cute baby and stella is a nice normal name.

yup this is me @ 08/22/2008 at 7:35 pm

be nice or leave people!! that baby is innocent….and beautiful actually. she looks like her daddy.. so cute. i didn’t know dean loved tori that much LOL have u seen that tattoo !!!!!!when he changes the diaper ” truly madly deeply tori ” woah!!!!! he was married before am i right? cool for his ex wife! and nice for tori tho…anyhoo! wish the best to them and they should have made a picture of the baby with her big brother

Aaw! The baby is very cute! I love Tori she is sooo funny!!! @ male-Why are you being so mean to a baby? You need to get some serious help dude !!!

lips,tits and smack that ass. @ 08/22/2008 at 7:39 pm

Dean. Beautiful baby and beautiful family.

Madison r. @ 08/22/2008 at 7:40 pm

Ahhh… I just love their reality show. It is truly a REALITY show. Funny even when they pass gas…

The baby looks like Dean to me and so does Liam – something about their eyes look like Dean.

Stella is sooo cute !!!! Tori is such a funny person! @ Male – Why are you being so mean to a baby? You need to get some serious help dude !!!

she looks just like her daddy…shes a cutie

Beautiful baby,she looks like a doll.

Lillianne @ 08/22/2008 at 7:59 pm

She looks absolutely adorable. Bella Stella. They make the most beautiful children. DON’T STOP NOW!!!

Lillianne @ 08/22/2008 at 8:05 pm

Now I looked at Tori and she has so much love in her heart it is actually beaming out of her face. Tori, you have some very lucky children. They will be rock-bottom loved by you and your husband.

gypsy marie @ 08/22/2008 at 8:24 pm

what a doll….and tori looks great. never thought i’d say that.

Yikes! That color pink is way too much and soooo NOT soothing for a babies room. yuck

ps- the baby looks like the father

I used to not like Tori back in her 90210 days, Then I got to live in 90210 myself, and I would see Tori doing errands, in the grocery, shopping in Rodeo Dr., etc. I will never forget the sight of Tori checking out her groceries herself in Ralphs AND using an Eco bag for her groceries, this was years ago, when being eco-friendly was not yet cool. She proceeded to carry all her stuff by herself…granted she had the cutest outfit in the whole supermarket. So now, I have changed how I see her, and I’m so happy for her and her family :)

what a beautiful baby!!! Congrats to them both. what a lovely family.

Stella looks just like her Dad.
Liam is the spitting image of his Mom.

I did not want to like this “hollywood” couple but they are so in love and they have made two beautiful babies.

That baby HAS to look like Dean.
NO BABY could look like Tori since she’s had so much plastic surgery on that FUGly mug of hers.

FAKE and disgusting. He left his wife and son AND his adopted baby daughter, adopted the month before he left her for Tori’s dumb ass, yes the MONTH after he adopted her signed all the papers agreed to love her and cherish her for life blah blah. What kind of a guy leaves a wife, son and adopted baby for Tori Fug Spelling? A FAME HO that’s who. The man is pathetic and his wife is a million times worse. Who care’s about these two? They’d sell their gd souls for a People spread a couple grand~

If you doubt what I say look into him. He’s famous in Canada, tv “star”

Stella is cute, too bad her parents are ********..

Ahh, don’t pick on the baby; she just looks like every other baby. Cute. The same cannot be said for Dean who gives me the worst case of the heebeejeebes. I just find him so CREEPY, not to mention I have a serious aversion to the name Dean. It’s like Randy, only worse.

Stella is a cute baby, she looks just like Dean, and a little looks like her big brother, Liam

Stella looks ugly, like her Mami! She is not sweet.

Stella looks like her daddy, while Liam looks like Tori’s side of the family. He resembles her brother Randy.

Bright colours aren’t really going to “Calm the baby”, as Tori’s said before. I think they’re a cute family and all, but it seems like Tori likes taking any oppurtunity of showing off her kids and lifestyle. She’s not very pretty, and she seems spoiled.

NUMBER # 23…. What a mean comment to say about a precious baby. What in the world would make you say such a terrible thing?? Are you mad at someone and taking it out on an innocent child who just arrived on this earth??? Or do you even have a child??? Re-examine your life NUMBER # 23, because attacking a child will come back and bite you in the butt twice over….

cAPTAIN JACK @ 08/23/2008 at 4:46 pm

That baby is utterly gorgeous! Good luck to Tori and Dean.

Awww what a c ute baby! For those who have called Tori ugly, take a good look at Amy Winehouse — SHE’S UGLY!! Tori may not be drop dead gorgeous, but she’s NOT ugly!

she a real cutie, i think she looks like her daddy. you both have a wonderful family. lots of happiness….

Shiloh2008 @ 08/24/2008 at 1:07 pm

Stella looks like Dean. I love their show and they really seem to be a very loving couple. Very nice, picture perfect family. Tori and Dean : AWESOME!

I love Tori & Dean and their children are so sweet! Id love to be in her shoes!

Regarding the room colors, what does it matter anyways? Probably isnt her “real” room anyways. From what I read on their website message board, they use a fake house!

people who come here to leave negative comments get a ******* life.

Stella looks just like dad.
An Tori never looked better.
Congrats!!

The baby looks blind. Is she ?

This must receive an award for the ugliest and nastiest Nursery ever…

*aaahhhhhhhhh*

*Little babies cant focus there eyes in the beginning so
i dont think she is blind*

Blindness is nothing to joke about! I died when the doctors told me my daughter was blind. Not funny.

Stella is adorable! All you people who are putting this family down are pathetic! Yeah sure, they left their former spouses to be with each other, which I do not agree with but they seem to be a good family. Tori and Dean, I do have to say that you should stop at Stella as far as trying to have kids. Liam and Stella should be enough!

Tori is not so ehm.. attractive looking and the picture looks like
a “lady” posing with a new hair product :P

Stephanie @ 01/08/2009 at 2:08 pm

Wow this lady is ugly, and she keeps getting uglier. Tori has never ever ever looked anything close to pretty, she is just so ugly and gets uglier and uglier. I really don’t see what her husband sees in her. The baby is cute though, thankfully, Guess she takes after her father. As for the Fame hungry Tori, she has no talent what so ever, and is just horribly hideous. I would get plastic surgery on my face if I looked like her. The only reason she is even remotely famous is because her father was a famous producer, otherwise, no one would ever look or want to look twice at her.

oooooooh god …

she’s sooooooo gorges ….

Does this couple care that Dean has another daughter they act like he onley has 2 kids. He is the father of 2 other kids. Also Tori should stop careing Stella so much and let Dean and other familey members. She is way to attached.