Melissa Joan Hart is Sabrina, The Teenage Mom

Melissa Joan Hart is Sabrina, The Teenage Mom

Melissa Joan Hart, aka Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, spends the afternoon in Beverly Hills Park with her husband Mark Wilkerson and son Mason Wilkerson in Los Angeles on Friday.

Melissa, 32, has two sons – Mason is now 2 1/2 and Braydon is now 5 months old.

Sources report that Melissa is auditioning for a part in the Broadway musical Chicago. Mel might be making the transition from the small screen to the stage!

15+ pictures of Melissa Joan Hart, aka, Sabrina, the Teenage Mom…

melissa joan hart sabrina teenage mom 01
melissa joan hart sabrina teenage mom 14
melissa joan hart sabrina teenage mom 15
melissa joan hart sabrina teenage mom 16
melissa joan hart sabrina teenage mom 17
melissa joan hart sabrina teenage mom 18

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

love her! still watch reruns of her old show glad that she’s happy with a cute lil family

hmm i dont like her with brown hair i thank it makes her look a bit plain. she kind of let her self go too…

PardyHardy @ 08/23/2008 at 4:25 am

Hey Mandy, she had a baby 5 months ago…not everyone bounces back like Nicole Richie.

I love Melissa Joan Hart, she’s such a wonderful and terrific mother. She has the cutest sons and a handsome husband to top it off.

WOW!
i haven’t seen her in AGES!
she has a family now?! woah :)

Gosh! she blew over years ago and like never to return now shes married with 2 sons! I cant blieve shes 32! theres me thinkin shes like 28, she look alot younger than 32! lol, guess thats just me lol.

yup this is me @ 08/23/2008 at 9:08 am

nope Kat it’s not just you lol, i can’t believe she’s 32 too!!!! O_o she looks so younger than that! besides, she seems a lil bit “plain” just because she had a baby 5 months ago Mandy….some people do not think sometimes…. i’m happy she’s happy with her cute lil family! her man is handsome and she has 2 adorable sons…perfect!! i LOVE her

gosh……i miss her old show Sabrina, the teenage witch….i used to watch this like everyday … well, gotta rewatch it!

WTF?! She’s 32!!! OMG I thought she’d be in her like mid to late 20s now!!! Jeeez!!!

jAMES MASON FAN @ 08/23/2008 at 10:14 am

I hope she gets the part. I want to see her back in the limelight. The girl had chuzpah.

ooh yay I hope she gets the part !love her!

Love her. Wish she’d come back to television.

i love her i haven’t heard from her in a long time though i love love love love love her

Mason is so cute!! I miss watching her, I was reruns of Sabrina the Teenage Witch all the time.

Zanessa-love4life @ 08/23/2008 at 1:38 pm

I ♥ her show!!!
But I think she looked better as a blonde!
SABRINA :)

Good to see her doing well. She’s 32, wow! Hard to realize that she wasn’t a TEENAGER when she did Sabrina. She looks happy and healthy.

ifyoucouldbeanytree @ 08/23/2008 at 2:08 pm

she still looks like a 20 year old…
she is very cute actually. looks very healthy and happy, thats good to see these days.

Josephine @ 08/23/2008 at 2:38 pm

she drinks costco water!

SHE HAS A CUTE FAMILY

man. Iliked her a teenager.
she is so old now.

Woo whoo! @ 08/25/2008 at 9:05 am

She was supposed to play a believable 16 year old at the start of the series, but her real age was 21. That makes her 32 today.. You could have fooled me twice.

I am so sick of this girl. Her shows suck, she’s unattractive and she’s only famout now for having kids. Give us all a break and get out of the biz Melissa.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All