Shia LaBeouf Gets Blockbuster Bloody

Shia LaBeouf Gets Blockbuster Bloody

Autobots, Rollout!

Shia LaBeouf gets shirtless again on the set of next summer’s possible blockbuster Transformers 2 in Los Angeles on Friday.

This time, however, Shia sports some blood and battle scars all over his body. The 22-year-old appeared to be wearing a smaller splint for his left hand instead of the larger protective bandage seen earlier.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is due out next year on June 26th.

ARE YOU READY FOR another installment of Transformers – YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures inside of Shia LaBeouf getting blockbuster bloody…

shia labeouf blockbuster bloody 01
shia labeouf blockbuster bloody 10

Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Shia LaBeouf, Shirtless

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
lanolin....like sheep's wool @ 08/23/2008 at 12:17 am

Shia is hot!! Why is he all burnt up in the new Transformers movie? It’s thought provoking to say the least.

OMG, HOT DAMN. YUMMY. I AM SO READY FOR THE NEXT TRANSFORMERS NOW, MMMM MMMM GOOD. PURRRRRRRRRRR RAWR

omggg i love him, he’s so hottt!! i cant wait to transformers 2!!

he needs to stop smoking

BLOOD, HUH? @ 08/23/2008 at 12:42 am

looks more like he went to 3rd base with an oompa loompa

the_boyfriend @ 08/23/2008 at 12:48 am

smoking suits him me thinks.

omg.
i think those pics of him are the hottest ones EVER.

:]

HELL YAY JJ I’M READY FOR ANOTHER TRANSFORMER ESP. IF SHIA IS GONNA BE TOPLESS LIKE THESE PHOTOS

he’s so hottt!!

Good to see his hand is doing better.

Shia looks fiiine.

What are they doing to his character in this movie? Now he is two-face? Look good though.

oh.my.god. i never new blood and dirt could look so effing hot!

he should loose the smoking thing though

Hadilover @ 08/23/2008 at 1:29 am

how does he film with all the bandages
on his fingers.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/23/2008 at 1:32 am

that’s what you call “road rash”

hello every~!!!well, i am gothic girl and . .I am looking to meet some new friends,penpals and dark love if possible!:) Male, female or couple it doesn’t matter. I run Gothicloving.c o m . If you are interested in meeting some cool people, you are always welcome to join my club come on to share the new lifestyle~!!!I can assure you that your will be happy here.

DAM SHIA U MAKE IT HARD NOT 2 CHECK U OUT

GRRRRRRR

LOOKIN GOOD WIT DAT 6 PACK U GOT DER…YUMMMMMMMMY

Hot!

He has an amazing body I want one!

shia u look so hot….,o my gosh i love u sooo much shia

ifyoucouldbeanytree @ 08/23/2008 at 5:53 am