Sienna Miller is Puff the Magic Dragon

Sienna Miller is Puff the Magic Dragon

Sienna Miller puffs away as she relaxes on vacation with her mother and sister on a yacht in Formentera, Ibiza, Spain on Friday.

The English actress sipped on some wine and took in the sun as she de-stressed.

Sienna, 26, has been running through some difficult times, with her house recently getting vandalized. She continues to get negative publicity for her relationship with actor Balthazar Getty.

10+ pictures inside of Sienna Miller, Puff the Magic Dragon…

sienna miller puff magic dragon 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

blackfriday78 @ 08/23/2008 at 10:49 pm

1st?

I really don’t hate Sienna or anything but this is what happens when you mess with another woman’s man.

she looks so full of herself there………..
Why not pose topless now Sienna?
Too shy? LOL

who cares about her?
post things on selena gomez!

Gee, she’s unrecognizable with a bikini top on. Seconds after this shot she probably took it off.

she looks very nice.

of course…she stay in ibiza and formentera!….ja!….this is a paradise..spain is a paradise! :)

OLE ESPAÑA!

I still don’t see why men are attracted to this dirty dish rag.

She looks like the cashier at a Quickie Mart. That just released look.

I would love to see a Kate Moss vs. Sienna show-down!
Aren’t they both holidaying in Ibiza at the moment?
Karma’s a b*tch, and Sienna is more than deserving of her share.

#9- funny!

dirty dish rag!

she also spells b i t c h and she deserves it!

i kinda like this chick even tho she’s got a lot of bad habits! :)

Her bad habits aren’t doing her skin any favors…However, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to do the things she’s doing now…Well, except for Getty…I’d love to just go to Ibiza, or wherever, whenever I want to.

KARIN RALPH @ 08/24/2008 at 1:04 am

while some people where feeling sorry for miller for her house being vandalised,she is having no problems but having a good time in the sun. leaves havoc everywhere, but nothing bothers her, now she has her own way everything is alright with the world, for her.i can’t understand that people have not got the measure of her yet,egotistical and no feeling but for herself. nobody in her family has ever thought of the devastation she has done to the wife and children. and whatever her mother says getty was not separated when he met miller. now it seems after knowing each other 2 or 3 month they are buying a house together, with lots of security, they will need it, once the divorce starts. i am stunned by the way these two have acted through this drama, not that getty wanted a divorce, i saw that coming but the way they behaved afterwards, no respect for his wife and children, it must have been a nightmare for his wife to find out the way she did. i don’t know how many people on here would have coped so well.i hope the people in LA will not let them get away with it so lightly. and support rosetta and her children. god bless rosetta and all the best.

to # 16 Well said Karin Ralph! I won’t add anything except to say that this self-centered and selfish young woman will probably continue to go through life trampling on other people in order to get what she wants. Considering how Getty has humiliated his wife and family in the most blatant fashion, I am sure that he and Miller will be perfect together. I wish his wife and children well.

I’m so sick of hearing about the Balz thing. Enough. He cheated.. if he even was still with his wife at the time, Sienna did not cheat. And you can’t “steal” a person, they leave of their own free will.

Good for Sienna, I think this is her way of saying spray paint my house all you want, I’m on a boat in Spain and your bitter butt is thinking of names to call me.

As for how she looks, she’s not at a photo shoot, she’s kicking it with her friends/family and getting some sun.

BorisBlank @ 08/24/2008 at 1:56 am

You can see on her face, nothing bothers her. No guilt, no remorse, no repentance. She’s using this whole scandal for fame and it’s working. I’m not sure why. Balthazar Getty is most famous for being in a David Lynch movie 10 years ago — and sucking in it — while Sienna Miller has no drawing power as an actress.

Of course, not having talent doesn’t make you a bad person. They just happen to be BOTH untalented and evil. So let them be together in loserland.

Greasy haired, bloated stomach with skinny legs and saggy skin…how attractive! She looks like poorly aged white trailer trash!

Too stupid to know how foolish she is.

With Sienna. It is puff or SUCK the magic dragon. It is either a ciggy or a c@ck! LOL! :D

I love you Sienna! I hope you are having a relaxing time and are not too stressed out!!!

KARIN RALPH @ 08/24/2008 at 4:50 am

to 18 and 23, we are not talking getty and miller having an affair even if we all know getty and his wife where still together, shows on wireimage on the 23rd april at the LA ANTIQUE SHOW, we are talking about how they conducted themselves after , with no respect for the wife and children, i wonder how you both would feel if that happened to you. what way for the children to find out that their father is not coming home, seeing those photo’s of him with a half naked woman.

Wow, good for her! More happiness on the way… Gwen & Gavin welcome their new son! Can’t believe what they named him hehe, it’s cool! Saw it on STAR 987′s web site.
Check it out at: http://star987.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104661&article=4132865

luna (italy) @ 08/24/2008 at 5:37 am

i love sienna and balti!
i think that rosetta is a very bad and ugly woman.
and familylife is very boring.
i can understand balty when he get a relation-ship with the wonderfull sienna!

i love sienna and balti!
i think that rosetta is a very bad and ugly woman.
and familylife is very boring.
i can understand balty when he get a relation-ship with the wonderfull sienna!

@karin
why she shall have respect for rosetta? they are not friends.

KARIN RALPH @ 08/24/2008 at 5:57 am

to 27. i did not mean sienna, i would not expect that,but i think getty should have some respect don’t you , and how do you know that mrs getty is bad or ugly, and its not about looks but what’s inside, mrs getty has my respects anyway, and my family life is definately not boring.

i don’t particularly like sienna miller but she wasn’t the one with the family, she had no real loyalty to his family so i don’t realy understand why she is the big bad wolf. always the womens fault it seems.

It’s not about whether she has a spouse/family or not, it’s about whether she has any morals or not. Just because she was supposedly free and single (which is debatable, since I suspect she also cheated on Rhys Ifans), it doesn’t mean she can do whatever she wants. The fact she can’t even ATTEMPT to keep a low profile to protect his kids just shows how clueless (or cunning) she is. Even Brad and Angelina, who are 10000x more famous were able to avoid being photographed for a couple of months after the news of Brad and Jen’s separation came out.

Also, I don’t think she can use the “Oh I was young and stupid so that’s why I had an affair with a married man” excuse in the future after she’s dumped him (more than likely), because she’s 26 years old not 18-22.

She seems to thrive on DRAMA. I just think she is a very selfish person who only ever thinks about herself. She seems to care very little about the consequences of her actions, as evidenced by her shoddy track record.

First getting together with Jude Law while he was still legally married to Sadie Frost. Then years later, but not any wiser, she still enjoys getting cosy with married men (Sean Penn, P Diddy) which resulted in rumours of infidelity, no doubt hurting their wives and children.

She looks like she needs a smack. I wonder what the wifeypoo is doing now. I just basically feel sorry for the kids. I’m sure they will be made fun of at school that they have such a weiner of a dad.

I never expected anything of Sienna. She has always led a privileged life and it’s all about her. People I know in London say she is a very determined woman and thinks nothing of who she hurts just so she gets her way. She uses and discards people and thinks nothing of it. She has done this several times and I think that is worse thatn committing adultery. Sure, she is young now and she gets away with it but what happens when you get old?

I find nothing to admire in her. Everythign she does is calculated. There are more young actresses who are worthy of my admiration.

Marsweeta @ 08/24/2008 at 9:00 am

While I am not discounting her guilt in the affair. Why is all the dirt being dished to her only. Isn’t he more guilty than her i.e. he is older and the one with much more to lose… How come no one is targetting his house? Just seem hypocritical to me.

Miller is an unthinking silly, self indulgent and immoral twit. She’s absolutely clueless as to the devastation she leaves in her wake.

But the really nasty one is her married boyfriend, Baltzi… he is the one who has harmed his family, not Miller. He is the one who ran off with the twit and disgraced his children. He is the one who deserves our contempt.

“Paige”, Is that you, Sienna?

She is a disguting piggy SLUTT!!!

She isn’t even very attractive and smoking those cancer sticks will do wonders for her skin.

She deserves all of the negative attention she is getting!!!

Balthazar is not even worthy of commenting.One of the reasons Sienna gets the brunt of the comments is because she is better known thatn him. I have never even heard of him in the tabs until he hooked up with Slutienna.

I think he is the lowest of the low and that the two of them deserve each other.

Why are women so angry about other women doing this kind of stuff? It’s because we feel embarrassed by them and we hate to be lumped with their kind just because we share the same sex.

I especially loathe women who knowingly sleep with celebs then run to the tabs to spill everything. They wnat their money and the acknowledgment that they were deemed attractive enough by the celebs to sleep with them. They care nothing about the wife or the kids except for their own gratification.

Sienna is included in my contempt because she knowingly is in an affair with a married man – one who has not even filed for separation nor divorce. If their love is true, they could wait for a decent interval like Reese and Jake but wait! Reese is a very moral women quite the opposite of Sienna who could not wait to flaunt to the world that she has gotten Ba;thy although why on earth she would want this kind of man i beyond me. A coke dope, a drinker and an adulterer. What a catch.

But wait! I forgot about all that lovely money!

Sienna is sooooooooo loving all this attention. If she weren’t, she would not be telling the paps where she is vacationing. She’s milking it as per usual. I have no interest or regard for her any further than to ask, why the heck is she still being given all this attention? Her celebrity ranks right down there with Paris Hilton and the like…those who are famous for no special reason. They don’t spark envy in me…looks-wise or otherwise. As for the money, I have friends with money of whom I feel much more envy.

I find her so very, very dull…even if she took her shirt off, I’d probably nod off to sleep.

Balti isn’t even worth comment…he’s a bigger nothing than she is.

The marriage and affair are no one’s business except for the people involved. As an actress, however, Sienna should be more careful. She’s aging very quickly, and the smoking isn’t helping. I hope she’s wearing a high SPF. She looks much older than 30 already, and Hollywood isn’t kind to older actresses.

Sienna is in fear she might end up like Princess Diana.

hehe…anyway, maybe she will get punished with cancer if she smoke likes she does…it all comes back to you…sooner or later..just a thought..

sienna should enjoy her time because in a few years from now, she’s going to look like hell. she abuses herself with smoking, drinking and sunning and her looks will fade eventually, much sooner because not only does she not take care of herself, she is going to age from all of the stress.

and you know what? it’s not really about whether bg left his wife or not, it’s the way they publicly humiliated bg’s family because everyone thought they were still together. you play by different rules in hollywood and you know what? if you don’t like it, then shut the **** up, because you are getting to lead the most fantastic lives as a result.

no one knew they were separated and to see those pics, was gross, especially since she was only recently with the other english dude and with bg’s costar as well.

sienna, dear, you are like a little spoiled child, who does whatever she pleases. but karma is gonna get you.

sienna can do what she want. she is not married.
only balthazar is married.

your moralize are so hypocritical.
you are only jealous, because sienna is very happy and very beautiful ;-)

Anyway……… if she has really really bad luck she will be punished with cancer if she smokes like she does on those pics…hehe….. it all comes back to you sooner or later…if she is that bad like she seems.

Of course I don´t wish her that!!

But I think she is going to dump Baltazar ….when she gets bored again!!

all i know is……..at one time she used to be quite pretty…..

She looks a whole lot older than 26. Ridden hard and hung up wet.

Isn’t she a little old to still be smoking?

God she looks used up already. I guess that’s what happens when you spend all your time on your back.

The only thing Sienna cares about is SIENNA. She doesn’t give a **** about the kids involved or even what anyone thinks of her. She has no idea what morals are. I hope her and Getty lose their careers over this.

Sweetsue….
the phrase is “rode hard and put away wet.” It refers to horses. You generally don’t hang up horses.

Jazz…
Are there women who UNknowingly sleep with celebs?

Sweetsue….

Jazz…
Are there women who UNknowingly sleep with celebs?

What career? She has never had one..she probably went into acting because of her Mum’s connections with the acting school. She has a father that apparently spoils her and her sister. I dont feel sorry for anyone who gets involved with her as they need their heads examined, for some reason they seem to fall for her “ways”…goodness knows what she does. Jude Law, Daniel Craig, Sean Penn, Mathew Rhys, Rhys Ifans etc etc….they all should have known better but to be forever linked with her in the press is their penance no doubt.

Ewww…. she looks cheap and used. Everything on her is already sagging. She looks like a cheap s-lut. Gross.

The reason people dont’ like her is she’s sleeping her way around the world. What a tramp. She’s slept with numerous guys who have been married or dating someone. So she can’t use the “I didn’t know excuse”. Have some respect for yourself woman. If a man is taken he is off the market. AND yes, I have no respect for the men as well.
Can’t this woman (term used loosely) keep her legs closed?

Evidently not, maybe she has an inner psychological problem that if she cant lure men away from their wives/gf’s then she feels she isnt worthy? The when she does she bolts?
No I dont feel sorry for the men either, only their wives/gf’s who are embarrassed in the media and some of them then forgive them and take them back (no names mentioned)…are they mad or what?

I don’t get why people hate Sienna. She just felt for a man,she’s free and she can do whatever she wants to do. The problem is Balthazar’s, he is the one who is married!!!!!!

Everybody loves Angelina & Brad and they did the same thing to Jennifer Aniston.

What a poor woman!She really does nothing all the day.

What you’re not realizing is that Sienna was probably VERY well aware of the various states of relationships of the men she has been involved with. She knew about Jude’s marital state no doubt, Daniel Craig’s gf (at the time of their alleged affair), and now Getty’s wife…she is far from naive!
This isnt Brangelina we’re talking about either, no matter what THEY did, at least they didnt flaunt it as much as Miller/Getty are.

“oh to be rich and famous for doing nothing but banging married guys i mean hoe many vacations have she been on when was the last time she was on a movie set u kno her “so-called career””
———
FYI, Sienna was promoting The Edge of Love in the UK a few months back and she got favourable reviews. She also just finished filming that GI Joe film. You really shouldn’t say crap like that unless you know the facts.

jann @ 08/24/2008 at 12:17 pm

sienna can do what she want. she is not married.
only balthazar is married.

your moralize are so hypocritical.
you are only jealous, because sienna is very happy and very beautiful.

———————————————-

I agree with you. Everyone here is obviously so jealous of Sienna, because she is beautiful, a great actress and has a really hot rich guy.

Rosetta was obviously trying to tie poor Balthazar down with those 4 kids, because 33 is pretty young to have a whole brood. She definitely wants to insure a stake in the Getty fortune I see. If I was Balthazar I would have wanted to leave her too.

I wish people here would stop acting like the moral police. Dating a guy who had been separated from his wife for 6 months is hardly a crime or shows lack of morals. No one here knows Sienna, so how can you judge someone you don’t know and constantly call them mean names and insults anyway?

TEAM SIENNA!!!

Call her a whóre as much as you want, but she IS a good actress. I recently saw The Edge of Love and she actually outacted Keira Knightley, who was also great. She also carried Factory Girl (even though the film was terrible) very well and was also pretty good in Interview.

At least she isn’t 100% useless! She’s a good actress, people! But of course, you love to pin point the bad points about her.

#61 #62 #63

You all must have a morality chip missing like your famewhore Sienna.

Jealous? HAHAHAHHA… I don’t think so. Nobody painted S-L-U-T on my house. I don’t have my lover’s wife and the rest of the decent world gunning for me. Plus I have a neck and nice breasts, which is more than can be said of the sk*ank with her NFL neck and pancake titties! LOL

Oh yeah, to someone who said she’ll dump him when she’s bored. I don’t think so. She won’t be ‘bored’ as long as he’s got promise of money coming. See, she hopes to become Mrs Getty and share in the oil inheritance. He, on the other hand, may well dump her. She has a history of hooking the rich and powerful but she can’t hold ‘em. The closest she got was Jude Law but he ended up dumping her. Ifans was small potatoes so she dumped him as soon as she caught a richer fish.

I suppose that those supporting Sienna’s behaviour are either 15 years of age or a part of her PR team.

You know, it is not about having an affair – that happens all the time and in every part of society. It is about behaving with discretion which would include protecting Getty’s children from those appalling images of his father fondling the breasts of a woman who is not their mother.
Getty has betrayed his wife not only by sleeping with Miller (and I am sure that this is not the first time that he has committed adultery) but by not protecting his family from this enormous media onslaught. Separation and divorce is difficult enough without throwing acid on the wounds of your wife and children and this could have been done quietly without all this filth (like so many other well known celebrities have done throughout the years). It wouldn’t have been so difficult – after all, Sienna is not famous outside of the UK and no one knows who Getty is at all – except for being a part of a very famous and rich family.

People keep mentioning Brad and AJ but there is absolutely no comparison. They kept a reasonably low profile and, of course, he had already officially separated from his wife. As an example of how to be descreet, just this past year Hilary Swank divorced her husband and then had an affair with a very married man + a child. But they kept a low profile and she protected her career and her reputation.

A lot of posters have said that she is completely free to do what she wants. As an woman I disagree – women should also think carefully before entering a relationship with a married man, if only because THEY can be hurt very much by it. In addition, as far as we know Ms. Miller was IN a relationship until June and was running around London with her then partner, buying a home together and even looking for a house in Wales. So she wasn’t that free when she started her affair.

I am not talking about morals and I really don’t care about this very self-centered young woman and this despicable man. But I cannot believe that anyone can still defend their cruel behaviour which has also hurt Miller’s career, which is a pity because I think that she is a talented actress).

OMG @ 08/24/2008 at 2:06 pm

_________________________

wow yet no one writes slutt on AJ’s house. it’s called a completely different situation! clearly everyone see that there’s no marriage to be broken in Angelina’s case, everyone except you that is.

I am certainly not jealous of Sienna and a person CANNOT do what they want no matter who they think they are! There are boundaries and morals, obviously some people think they can cross them. I’d rather be poor and have a good sense of morals than be rich and have zero.

KARIN RALPH @ 08/24/2008 at 4:45 pm

62, if you read back a few years into getty’s life, you will read that he wanted the children and he said in a interview he liked family life and lots of children, so don’t talk about something you haven’t read up about. also getty and his wife attended the LA ANTIQUE SHOW ON THE 23RD APRIL 3 weeks before she met getty, so to all the people going on about getty having being separated for 6 month, i think you should check wireimage for photo’s of getty and his wife . and i am not jealous of miller at all , i have 4 daughters the youngest 18 and none of them would ever touch a married man.

PEOPLE AND MEDIA HATES SIENNA, THROW DIRT ON HER ITS NOT HER FAULT
I REALLY DONT THINK SIENNA BROKE GETTY’S MARRIAGE, MAYBE HE DONT WANT TO BE WITH HIS WIFE ROSETTA

Just like SM defenders. When they have nothing decent to say about SM they resort to 1) attacking RG by claiming that she “did not do her duty as a wife” 2) putting all of the blame on BG and ignoring/diminishing SM role in the affair 3) reciting the lies created by SM, her mother, and her PR team about the status of the marriage , 4) insulting or calling other poster names for not kissing SM *** for flaunting her affair and sleeping with the NOT YET DIVORCED/LEGALLY SEPARATED MARRIED MAN. Since SM didn’t respect herself/RG & kids enough to tell the NOT YET DIVORCED/LEGALLY SEPARATED MARRIED MAN “no” or “go home to your wife”, she is EQUALLY responsible for the affair and the pain caused to RG/kids.

No one is impressed with SM antics with the NOT YET DIVORCED/LEGALLY SEPARATED MARRIED MAN or her need to keep herself relevant through photo-ops and PR stories. No one is impressed with attempts to defend SM by making her into a victim. She is not receiving anymore backlash then BG and she is not a victim of double standards, BG’s “charm”, or a “witch hunt”. Her life is this way because she is selfish, irresponsible, insecure, and lacks compasion for others. This affair is about SM need to be in competition with other women. She doesn’t care about the women/children that get hurt in the process of making herself the “winner”.

Now SM and her PR team are releasing stories that the she and the NOT YET DIVORCED/LEGALLY SEPARATED MARRIED MAN are looking to buy a house together. We are supposed to believe that they are “happy and in love” because some story created by SM and her PR team say that they were “touchy feely” while house hunting? If this man really loved her he wouldn’t always look so miserable or bored when he is next to her. If BG really loved or respected SM, he would have waited until he got a divorce/legal separation BEFORE he got involved with her. If he loved or respected SM he woulld treat her like a lady by shielding her from the paps or helping her into the car (not running to the other side of the car).

SM defenders were upset, because “someone” (possibly SM, her mom, or “friends of SM”) painted *** on a wall, and yet they are not upset that this girl is once again flaunting the affair by releasing “touchy feely house hunting” stories and “I’m happy despite the great tribulation” photo-ops . The only “great tribulation” is the pain and stress she caused because she didn’t want to control her actions around a married man and trying to depict herself as a victim and RG as a villian.

eddie jones @ 08/24/2008 at 5:38 pm

smoking is just so attractive, no matter how hot a girl is, I can’t imagine anyone that’s a non-smoker being interested in someone that smokes, who wants to kiss an ashtray.

with every minute she becomes uglier and uglier, both mentally and physically. sad.

but the most interesting part here is her mother. it’s the same facial expression. just like on the boat in Italy. yes, Mrs. Miller, you had an opportunity to guide her when she was 6,7,8…. but now the only options you have are to shut your eyes or enjoy the show.)

To me she’s very unattractive – both as a person and with her smoking, gross-looking hair, style (lack of it rather) and so on. Perhaps it would be better if we ignored her – I suspect that would be the most terrible thing for her.

I really hope Rosetta does tell everyone the details of this affair/separation. The egg will definately be in Miller’s face with all her lies her family has put out and her PR team and hopefully put the final nail into Getty’s and Miller’s so called hollywood careers.

The only reason Sienna is hanging on is BECAUSE he is married. She loves the challenge of luring men away from other women by laying on her back with her LEGS WIDE OPEN.

She looks used up. Maybe she could get a career in porn now?

TEAM ROSETTA

This ***** ruined a great show — Keen Eddie — and now spends all of her time making crap films, sleeping with otherwise attached men, wearing clothes that look like they came out of the Dumpster, and cheating on her fiance. She’s disgusting. And with all of her drinking, sunbathing, and ciggies, I’ll bet she develops cancer before she’s 40. I’m 39 and look MUCH younger than this slag, so I can’t imagine her “career” will last much longer. I can’t wait for her chickens to come home to roost. And I hope BG gets disinherited.

There are plenty of successful people to be jealous of. SM is just a HObody. I agree with Allegra, she’s unattractive in every way. Why would anyone be jealous of her? This latest guy she got her claws on doesn’t even have money yet. I read his wife has been supporting their family until he got a gig on TV. Miller thinks she’s a big star because of all the tabloid and pap attention. What a fool.

vile vile @ 08/24/2008 at 9:51 pm

if she were my daughter I’d drown her before she discraced me any more. I would hate to have raised such a selfish brat. She gets off on hurting other women. It must make her feel powerful. But does she know whow much the world reviles her?

For the people whop keep saying “jealous”, of what? She’s not beautiful ,she can’t act, everyone hates her. She’ll die empty, ugly, poor and alone. What’s there to be jealous of?

andamentothat @ 08/24/2008 at 11:04 pm

Please stop comparing Sienna Miller to Angelina Jolie. Other than being actresses, they have nothing in common. And Angie is not just an actress, she works for the UN, is a producer, writer and humanitarian extraordinaire..

ROTFLMAO if the latest report coming out of Ibiza is true then BG better get his sleazy ar$e over there on the next plane otherwise his”free spirited” fellow slag will be asking some “random guy” to smell more than her armpits!!

sienna is so hot!
rossetta is only a ugly mumy!

team sienna!

angelina jolie is a real big homewrecker, but not sienna.

@Wilde #62
i agree with you!

Her sister is much more attractive than she is. It is amazing what makeup and designer clothes can do for a person.

Well i think she looks lovely, maybe some people who have comented should take a look at there own life, we are all far from perfect, and we have all done things we dont like to mention, let alone be published world wide.

but unlike sienna we dont have a camera in our face 24/7 and we can deal with things behind closed doors and we dont get slandered and judged by everyone.

(I feel sorry for people in the lime light, no privacy at all.)

People should just give the lass a break she is a wonderfull actress.

PH, she has a camera in her face because she wants it there. There are celebrities who deserve more attention than her but manage to generate less. And as far as everyone not being perfect, that is so true, but some behavior is just a no-brainer…and it can’t be chalked up to “mistake” if it keeps happening. ‘Nuff said.

According to a poster, there are pics of her with the “hunk” that she met at that party in Ibiza(probably the one smelling ehr armpits) that shows him with his fingers up her crotch, on her bum and her licking his fingers.

What a classy dame. I guess it shows that her “love” for Balthy is the real thing.

SM doesn’t have privacy because she doesn’t want privacy.

It was not necessary for her to be photographed outside the airport kissing the NOT YET DIVORCED/LEGALLY SEPARATED MARRIED MAN. It was not necesary for her to follow the married man to Italy or LA because she was afraid that he would go back to his wife or that she would be “upstaged by her competition”. It was not necessary to be seen shopping, kissing, or lunching with the married man. It was not necessary for her to release the ‘ BG and SM were spotted and they were kissing or all over each other” PR stories. It was not necessary for her to be photographed allowing the married man to suck or grab her breasts. It was not necessary to have her mom or “friends” defend the affair and then tell lies about the status of the marrigae. It was not necessary for her compare herself to Princess Diana. It was not necessary for her to release stories about living or housing hunting with the married man. It is not necessary to try and sell this affair as a romance, when 5 people have been hurt. Once again, a SM defender wants to tell us how wrong we are for not feeling sorry for SM. Where is your compassion or sympathy for the real victims(RG and her kids)?

She does these photo-ops and PR stories because she is trying to hurt RG/kids, show everyone that she is the “winner” because she interfered in a marriage by not saying “no” to the married man, and show that they are “happy and in love” to prove to everyone that they are “wrong” about the affair. SM is insecure, selfish, immature, and irresponsible. She has no remorse for the hurt she has caused RG and her kids.

She and her PR team set up these photo-ops and PR stories just like they set up the “HW” comment captured on TMZ and the “*****” that was tagged on her mom’s house. She can go days without being seen and then we start hearing these ridiculous stories. The next thing we see is SM out/about by herself and after a couple of days she will make an appearance with the NOT YET DIVORCED/LEGALLY SEPARATED MARRIED MAN. No matter how hard she tries she can not gain sympathy or compassion for her antics with the married man and her need to flaunt the affair for RG/kids to see. She had no sympathy after the gas station tantrum, so she reverts to “physical attacks”. Just like expected, she used the “physical attack” on her house to come out of hiding and once again flaunt her affair with the NOT YET DIVORCED/LEGALLY SEPARATED MARRIED MAN.

Tell the truth, SM does not look lovely. She looks rough or “used up” and she is just only 26 years old. If it wasn’t for her behavior, I would have thought that this girl was in her late 30s and not late 20s.

Seems to me you are all sad, and have nothing better to do than slag the woman of.

The man is just as much to blame, jesus did she have a knife to his throat (NO) if he was happy at home with his wife, then why the hell didnt he just go home, he must have his reasons. ( I have not seen him objecting in any picture)

It is sad when there are kids involved i agree. BUT HE MADE THAT DECISION NOT HER…

(everyone always blames the woman)

We don’t just blame Sienna. We blame Miller and Getty. They’re both slu*s, no morals and don’t care about how they are hurting these families.

Sienna has a long history of being a S L U T and involving herself with married men or men who are involved with other women. She likes the challenge and it gives her the press coverage she wants. This is a woman who does such outlandish things in order TO KEEP THE PRESS FOLLOWING HER. If she didn’t like it then she should start conducting her life better.

She’s not known for her great acting and career. She’s known for which scandalous relationship she’s in now. When does she ever get a nice UNATTACHED boyfriend and have a drama free relationship and keep him? She doesn’t!! If there isn’t drama she creates it for the press!! SHE’S PATHETIC !!

This woman is exactly like Denise Richards. Desparate.

KARIN RALPH @ 08/25/2008 at 1:44 pm

no 87. yes we all do something we wish we hadn’t done, some people don’t get it, it is not the fact that they had an affair behind his wifes back,if you meet somebody you then inform your wife and prepare your children for the separation that follows. you don’t flaunt it in front of your wife and children all over europe and LA. you do it with respect for your wife and children,make the transition easy for the children, get a separation and then get on with your life, both of them did not bother who they hurt, i am not saying she was the only one to blame,but she could have said no, mrs getty is the only one who i admire in this drama. i hope in the future his children will see this and realise how their father treated their mother and have no respect for him. we reap what we sow.

I like the title, “Puff the Magic ****” a little better for these images. Seems more fitting for her.

Okay let me try this again, I like “Puff the Magic S. L. U. T.” a lot better for the title of this thread…much more fitting

No one is saying that BG is not responsible for the affair or have ever tried to absolve him of any wrong doing. The problem is that SM defenders keep making excuses to diminish/justify SM role in the affair, while putting ALL of the blame on BG and making attacks against RG. As always SM defenders resort to blaming RG or depicting her as a villian by claming that she “wasn’t doing her duty” or that the marriage was “broken” before SM stepped in the picture. Funny, it’s BG’s mistress, her mother, and “friends” that are the only ones that claim that BG was’t happy or that his marriage was over.

The outrage is because SM, her mother, and her defenders keep insisting that SM has done nothing wrong or that she is not responsible for the affair because she didn’t take wedding vows or that she can do whatever she wants because she is single. What many people are or have been pointing out is that SM is just as EQUALLY responsible for the affair as BG because she did not say “no” and keeps flaunting the affair via photo-ops and PR stories.

It was her responsibility to tell the married man “no”. Since she did not do this, she deserves criticism for the affair just like BG. No one, except SM and her mother, are ignoring or giving BG a free pass. What mother is proud that her daughter is/has slept with a married man who didn’t/doesn’t even respect her enough to get a divorce/legal separation from his wife before sleeping with her daughter? What mother would sit on a boat with her daughter and her married and not separated boyfriend?

SM, her PR team, mother, and defenders try to make this into a issue of double standards and say that people are “hounding” SM and not BG. Well that is just not true. BG has been quiet about the affair and is receiving much criticism; however, SM and her PR team keep releasing ridiculous photo-ops and PR stories. What do you have to say about SM lastest PR nonsense, the one where she is “touchy feely” with the NOT YET DIVORCED/LEGALLY SEPARATED MARRIED MAN while house hunting?

If you are going to rant or rave about “not juding poor little SM”, you need to first stop trying to make SM into a victim and show some sympathy towards the real victims. She didn’t say “no” to the married man, so she is responsible for the affair and pain caused to RG/kids. BG is a MARRIED MAN and her ONLY OPTION was to walk away and not interfere in the marriage. She didn’t do that did she? She wanted to “upstage her competition”. She thought that no one would care about RG/kids because she is “SIENNA MILLER” and she can do whatever she wants. Look how wrong she was, people care about how this affair has hurt RG/kids and they hold SM just as responsible for the affair as the married man.

Just because SM is a woman and is being called out on her behavior with a married man does not mean that she is a victim of double standards or that she gets a free pass for sleeping with another woman’s HUSBAND. You should be disgusted with the fact that SM and her PR team are trying to turn her affair with the NOT YET DIVORCED/LEGALLY SEPARATED MARRIED MAN into a romance, instead of preaching to people about not juding SM for having an affair and flauntung it.

pj @ 08/25/2008 at 10:55 am

(everyone always blames the woman)
______________________________________
No, that is not true, everyone doesn’t ALWAYS blame the (other) woman. Sienna’s more than likely getting more attention than Getty perhaps because she has slightly more notoriety than Getty…because she’s worked at it harder. And guess what? She freakin’ bathes in the attention. So your sympathies are very much misplaced.

She has played both roles now…the woman scorned, which she milked with such conviction when she made it known to the world that Daisy better “watch out,” as well as the “mistress,” and funnily enough, I’ve heard no threats uttered by the wife, who appears to possess at the very least a thimble-full of respect for herself and her family.

Sienna both wants and deserves every bit of this. She brought it on herself.

pj @ 08/25/2008 at 10:55 am

(everyone always blames the woman)

Well, I don’t want to blame the woman only . But yes, the woman has to be more careful and wiser than the man. Because a woman is a pillar for the house. The woman shall have more feelings towards other woman. The woman shall be able to put herself in other woman’s shoes, and feels what she feels.

If Sienna loves Getty so much, she has to accept that Getty has 4 children. And she has to be able to feel the feelings of his children. What does she think? She thinks she can simply live with their dad, and make him forget about them? How will she be accepted by the children in the future?

What, if Rosetta decided to give all children to Getty? And Sienna had to live with them? What kind of future she and they will have? I don’t mean that stepmother is always bad. But if the beginning of the relationship hurts so many people (1 hurt innocent child is more than enough), how will it be?

Let’s just see next year. What will happen to them, I am curious.

i’M SO TIRED OF SLUTTYIENNA

I think sienna’s ridiculously beautiful whatever she looks like and she shouldn’t be blamed for what’s happened with Getty. He chose to leave his wife and kids, she didn’t make him and she is single- therefore NOT CHEATING ON ANYBODY. Good for you, gorgeous!