Who's the Boss? Alyssa Milano!

Who's the Boss? Alyssa Milano!

The My Name is Earl actress Alyssa Milano arrives at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Friday.

Alyssa, 35, is currently working on a Kristin Newman-directed ABC pilot project entitled, Single With Parents. The focus of the show is on a 30-something-year-old woman (Milano) who tries to break free from her overbearing family. Sounds like Who’s The Boss? except 20 years later! After all, Tony Danza played quite the overbearing dad!

WHAT DO YOU THINK about a new Alyssa Milano-centered sitcom — YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures inside of the charming Alyssa Milano

whos the boss alyssa milano 09
whos the boss alyssa milano 10

ABC

pretty :]

I N F A M O U S, bish! @ 08/23/2008 at 8:18 am

Who?

Alyssa is one of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood. I’ve been a big fan of hers since Charmed.

yup this is me @ 08/23/2008 at 9:10 am

i’ve always loved alyssa! since her very very old films…..she was so young and so little at the time lol time goes by so fast! :D i LOVE her

she’s so beautiful and a great actress.

NAY

She’s not funny ever, she’s pretty, maybe something LIKE charmed, but not a comedy.

I love this girl since Charmed. She’s so amazing!!!!

id love to see a sitcom with her as the main actress!!!

Madison r. @ 08/23/2008 at 12:51 pm

Allysa was on long running comedy Who’s the Boss as well as Charmed which had some comic moments and now Earl I love her and think she might be able to pull off a show of her own in the comedy genre

REAL WORLD @ 08/23/2008 at 12:51 pm

Pretty girl and talented actress hope her show become a sucess.Because she is charming.

im never like charmed!….but she is a good actrees….i think

She’s gorgeous! Ive missed her ever since Charmed went off the air.

Now my favorite show Stargate Atlantis is getting cancelled again!

WTF is wrong with the shows these days?

Did she really play Samantha in ‘Who’s the boss?’ I loved that show and all of them, especially Danza. And Samantha was so nicely played by that little girl. Cannot believe that girl is all grown up now, and 35, my god!!

Frequently Dazzled @ 08/24/2008 at 2:19 am

Stella Hudgens is also starring in that pilot Jared.

i started being a fan of hers once i saw charmed…i really liked that show and im disappointed that its over!

I’m so happy about the new series Alyssa will play on!!! She rocks!!! YAY!!!!

I’m so not a fan of her.

i just wanted to say…we have the same name…cool

I think the Phoebe character she played on Charmed was charged with humor. My favorite roles and appearances of hers have been in comic vehicles. Nothing humanizes an almost unapproachably beautiful person more than humor.

Alyssa Milano on a comedy…..that will be….interesting….but the show doesn’t sound that interesting so it probably won’t last very long….

charmedfan @ 09/17/2008 at 1:47 pm