Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Anja Mazur: Alessandra Ambrosio's New Baby Girl!

Anja Mazur: Alessandra Ambrosio's New Baby Girl!

Victoria’s Secret angel Alessandra Ambrosio and California businessman beau Jamie Mazur welcomed a beautiful baby girl Sunday in Brazil — Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur!

“To all of our family and friends, we are pleased to announce that our little princess Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur was born on Sunday Aug 24 at 7:32 p.m.,” Alessandra tells People. “She is 6.3 lbs. and absolutely perfect.”

Alessandra adds, “[Anja] hasn’t cried once except for a second when they pulled her out. We have now felt a new kind of love and joy that we never knew existed.”

Congrats to the happy couple!

anja mazur alessandra ambrosio 01
anja mazur alessandra ambrosio 02
anja mazur alessandra ambrosio 03
anja mazur alessandra ambrosio 04
anja mazur alessandra ambrosio 05

Credit: Garry; Photos: Michael Bezjian/WireImage, Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Alessandra Ambrosio, Anja Mazur, Celebrity Babies, Jamie Mazur

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

awwwwwww congrats!! she does the adverts for Next too…a chlothes shop in the UK!!

aww CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I kinda like her name, it’s very different but wicked cute.

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 08/25/2008 at 12:32 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee \o/

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv Ale *.*

ow my..I’m soooo happy!!
the baby’s Brazilian like mommy ‘n like me huhuu

God bless all

Can you imagine how cute she must be? CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

krung krung @ 08/25/2008 at 12:42 pm

now that’s a nice name for a baby.

congratulations!! I bet she is GORGEOUS!! Can’t wait to see piccys!! ***

yup this is me @ 08/25/2008 at 12:43 pm

who’s this?! not a celeb at all…….can’t see why this is reported in here.

anyway, congratulations to the enw parents

having a baby is the most wonderful event that can happen in a lifetime

mommy and daddy are good-looking so i guess the baby must be adorable

yup this is me @ 08/25/2008 at 12:44 pm

i don’t like the name though

i love alessandra so much
congrats
she is very beautiful
and i’m from brazil, just like her =)
parabens ale!

Alessandra is ethnic Italian like my family, though she was born in Brasil. My maternal grandmama is named Alessandra also.

That little girl is going to be sooooooooo pretty!

Congrats to Alessandra :)
Here in Brazil people are very excited!
Parabéns!

I love Alessandra Ambrosio, CONGRATULATIONS !
Anja Wellllllllcome
I´am from Brazil and Love ale much
PARABÉNS ALE

OMG look at the parents! This baby must be gorgeous! Congrats and love the name!

They gave her a Slavic name with typical serbian-croatian spelling? Very cool…but weird considering neither one (of the parents) is Eastern European…

The name is also spelled Anja in Germany, has been for centuries. And who says names have to be chosen based on where the parents come from?

Anja is a well-known name in Poland. Dad’s last name is…. Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

At #17
And who says I said that? Nanea, there’s really no reason to get defensive. And I didn’t know it was also spelled Anja ( I didn’t even know they had it) in Germany. “Anja” in old Slavic can mean grace or joy, depending on what texts you read. I was merely pointing out that you don’t have many people from the “Western” sphere of influence giving names what many Easties consider to be of Slavic/Russian origin-unless you happen to be from there. At least, I’ve never heard of it. That’s all.

Cristianna @ 08/25/2008 at 3:35 pm

Alessandra Ambrosio is so Brazilian, of course she has european background like everybody in Brazil or other countries of Latin American, we all came from someplace. I f she is italian, i am portuguese-italian-angolan-tupi-guarani..

She’s beautiful. He’s cute. This is probably one gorgeous baby.

congrats such a cute name i like it and what’s up with all the baby news lately

remember da truth @ 08/25/2008 at 4:37 pm

They seem to be a very happy couple. I’m glad they found each other! Glad the baby is such a happy event for them! Congrats!

catiew3458 @ 08/25/2008 at 6:42 pm

the mom is a model from victorias secret so of course she is gorgeous i had no idea she was preggers but the baby is got to be sooo cute! congrats!!!

Not all the people of Brasil come from European countries, not all by half and anyone who really knows anything about the country would automatically know that. Half os the people of Brasil are Afrobrazilian.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All