Brad Pitt Shoots Angelina Jolie For W Magazine

Brad Pitt Shoots Angelina Jolie For W Magazine

Brad Pitt photographed Angelina Jolie last week for the November cover of W magazine, according to FWD.

Good dad Brad shot Angie at the Chateau Miraval in the South of France along with their kids, Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Shiloh, 2 and 6-week-old twins Knox and Vivienne. Can’t wait!!!!!!!!

Pictured to the left is Brad and Angie in the “Domestic Bliss” feature for W‘s July 2005 issue as shot by Steven Klein.

In other Jolie-Pitt news, Brad and Angie are eligible for almost $2,600/month as part of France’s generous parenting subsidies. They are not likely to accept the cash thought as, duh, they have plenty of it.

“We do not discuss individual benefits cases,” a spokeswoman for France’s Brignoles council tells People. “But [we] can confirm that all resident local families with young children are eligible for certain benefits.”

Getty
  • Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
  • Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
  • This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
  • Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • http://justjared.com AnYmOuS

should be some interesting pictures. what a better way for the fans to see more pictures of their Family. and they didn’t have to let in some stranger into their home. and Angelina hasn’t ever complained about her fans. some of you come up with the most silliest comments. i mean really silly comments, to wonder if you were playing with a full deck????

• [☆I n F a m o u s☆]

.jaye,

..`you shītbird. i could go days, weeks, months.. without posting on your stupid cult-leaders thread(s) and you’d say the same thing. stfu, and stop riding-my-dcik so` hard, you might hurt yourself, bish.

• lurking

Is it true???? As much as I want to see the pictures, but I’m afraid of the backlash against this family. Haters and trolls will have a field day about them pimping their kids. But regardless, I for one can’t wait for the magazine to come out.

• http://www.happylolday.com happy lol day

Looks wonderful :) :) :)

• Jill

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/25/2008 at 4:08 pm

You know damn well you’re gay for Tommy-boy and can’t anybody ride your little three-centimeter nub anyhow. Get ta steppin, bish.

• http://justjared bermy girl

Papa Pitt capturing his great love and little loved ones on film. Can’t wait!

• Angie n Brad are real….

Nanny Got Brad and Angie’s Goat

Posted Aug 25th 2008 2:09PM by TMZ Staff

We started getting tips about Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile — that they never let the kids go out in public with nannies because they want the public to see them as hands-on parents, which means the kids would basically be held hostage in the house unless their parents take them out. Absolutely not true.

We have really good spies in this department and here’s what we know. As it was put to us, “Brad and Angelina don’t give a f**k what the world thinks of how they’re raising their kids.” We’re told their entire life revolves around the kids, and the houses they stay in are “dirty from the kids” — with toys everywhere, food on the floor and fingerprints on the walls.

We’re told during weekends, there is a “minimal staff” at home — a cook and security, and that’s it. The homes they stay at are often in the hills or at the beach, and security’s top job is making sure the kids don’t hurt themselves.

The Hollywood Hills home Brad has owned for years will soon become home base. We’re told the main advantage is it’s completely enclosed and the kids can roam on the property.

The best line — “They live like people in Simi Valley, only with more zeros on the price of the home.”

• Jill

RealityCheck @ 08/25/2008 at 3:50 pm
    That picture to the left is not the dawn of the greatest love story ever but a reminder of how Pitt and Jolie rubbed salt in Aniston’s wounds as if she wasn’t human and feeling pain.
    If you really were invested in your marriage, you wouldn’t start dating for a year because of all the pain.
    ****************************************************************************

Oh boo-hoo-hoo. If poor Jenny-poo had been a better wife to Brad she’d still be his wife. And according to you, obviously neither one of them was really invested in that marriage because less than six months after the breakup, she was shoving her tongue down Vince Vaughn’s throat.

Aniston didn’t give a damn for Pitt. The only thing she was upset about was that he moved on before she was ready to let him move on.

• the real tita

Somebody tell me quick where do they sell W mags. I don’t think they have them on the store shelves like the tabs….maybe cause I don’t look unless Brad and Angie or kiddies are on the covers.

Anyways, will buy, buy, buy! Want to see what the twins are like now. It’s like Shiloh all over again. She sure had a different face each time we saw her…she grows more beautiful each time.

The four older kids defininitely have their own identifiable personalities now. This is so neat. Can’t wait for the mag and the article.

• Angie n Brad are real….

See Angie and Brad knows what it means to be a family and how to take care of their family there is no lie or secrets they are real.

• Jill

RealityCheck @ 08/25/2008 at 3:50 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to add: she was pissed as hell at losing her A-list status as soon as she was no longer Mrs. Brad Pitt. Otherwise, she couldn’t have cared less about him. Don’t give me that hurt crap. Her pride was hurt but nothing else was.

• em

Yet again another original concept from true artists, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Angie will be looking at the camera but looking through the eyes of the man that she loves, Brad. It will be a fascinating photo shoot for the most wanted woman in hollywood by the most wanted man in hollywood. It is a brilliant idea and I for one am going to buy my copies as soon as it gets here!

• Jill

the real tita @ 08/25/2008 at 4:18 pm

You can’t buy W on the news stands. Go to Barnes and Noble or a store that sells international editions of magazines like British Vogue. They should have it.

• the real tita

#15: Who says Angelina is complaining? Certainly she would be upset at being stalked at her own home like what the camouflaged paps were doing. She never asked for it.

She does not complain when she is out and about but she does not primp or encourage them either. You seldom see her out and about without reason and please, just accept the fact….she, Brad and their fam are moneymakers. They don’t have to go out there to pimp anything…they will be pursued no matter what!

Eat more sour grapes…you obviously can’t get enough!

• em

Back at you to all the evil posters who are wasting time and space , who choose to be delusional than truthful, mean than gracious. Posters who deserve what they have in their pitiful existence.

• mediterranean

I love to see how Angie looks from the eyes of the man who loves her whom she loves.

• the real tita

#44: Oh, put a sock on it, reality(really?)checkerboard! Putting salt on the injury is what your idol thrives in best. Look at her chasing down Mayer…isn’t that the work of a masochist?…or the work of a desperate woman? She freaking should have salt rubbed on her injury…she never learns!

• remember da truth

Jil #58 WELL SAID — and thanks for cracking me up!!

Love how Jaye hit a nerve with InFamous and sent him spitting! Go Jaye! The fool doesn’t even realize how ridiculous he makes himself, as long as he’s noticed. So pathetic, chasing celebs and posters around on threads making stupid comments just to have people talk about him. Jaye embarrassed him!

Truman, yes, X did say that. She has such contempt for her fans, that’s why she thinks they are too stupid to see through her media manipulations and now wonders why she’s a laughingstock.

• Jill

whore @ 08/25/2008 at 4:22 pm

LOL! Love your name. Did they name you after your mama or your grandmother or both?

As for your comment, back atcha, honey. I hope you die screaming.

• remember da truth

Last time when they did that W cover shoot, they were promoting Mr and Mrs Smith. I wonder what they are promoting now, maybe all the movies coming out at once — Changeling, Benjamin Button, Burn After Reading, etc.

• Jill

In case anybody missed it, this is some funny shiznit. Go to http://www.askmen.com, click on the link for Dating and Sex, and then click on the link for Undateable Women: The Desperate Woman.

When a men’s web site starts calling you undateable and desperate, you know you’ve hit rock bottom.

• Jill

Wow! Jared, thanks for deleting that despicable troll’s comment so rapidly. That was quick. :)

• irma

Now, we have something to look forward to in Nov. Daddy Brad is also an aspiring photographer. I bet they are all amazing pictures, I hope he will be in the pictures too.
    Hi ladies specially to senior, vicki,MF, anoble, alia, Neleh (how are you doing?),anustin, the real tita,bdj, alexanderina,Dina#1,Bailey, jjoy, cliniqua, passing through, & to all who are on board.
    God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

• Bailey

Reality check:
    Wow. You totally contradicted yourself. Jen was dating Vince before your one year rule. I guess that would make her insensitive, especially since they were photographed kissing before Brad and Angie even confirmed their relationship. By the way, Jen seemed to have no problem opening up to the press- Vanity Fair- or her beloved Oprah and inviting the world to her pity party. Move on. Game, set, match. Brad and Angie are happy, and your little victim Aniston is once again a little victim, this time to a notorious womanizer. Choice quotes about her latest break up from her camp, since she is to “classy” to kiss and tell. Right, what a joke.

• raye

I think like the W photoshoot in 2005, the concept for the new photoshoot is not from their real life. Angelina will be in a character and so are the kids, if indeed they would be part of it.

• alekziel

Awww so sweet, I bet Brad already has 1000000 pics of them :)

• irma

The twins will be a bit bigger by then. I haven’t bought any W Magazine before & this will be my first & it is more special because daddy Brad took the pictures.
    The money that France govt will give to the twins, I bet they will not accept it .
    BBL. There’s thunder & lightning. Peace & blessings.

• Kuky

Thansk JJ;)

• Passing Through

BBBBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a riot! These two really crack me up. They sure know how to keep people guessing what’s next. I hope Brad threw on the timer and they re-shot that pic from the dinner table with all their real kids. Prop the twins up in basinets…have a food fight between Mad & Pax…have Z and Shiloh eating with their hands with spaghetti sauce on their faces…

• wow

Can’t wait for the pictures. I have professional portraits of the family. But the ones I keep going back to see are the candid ones of us just being a family. I know Brad will capture some amazing shots. We will be seeing the family thru his eyes and I know we will be able to see the love and pride he has for them from the photos What person doesn’t want people thumbing through their family albums.

• irma

Oh I forgot to thank JJ for the new thread. Thanks a lot.

• debra77

I love the idea of really seeing the kids and Angie. We only got a bedroom in the People pics. I know that Brad is really into photograhy and art. I like that he has a chance to use this cover as an outlet. The haters will hate no matter what. And to the post who said that Angie is always complaining about the “fans” and “press”. This is not true you never see them yelling or getting out of control with the paps. Brad has said in several interviews that while he does not appreciate them putting the cameras directly in the kids faces he understandst he negatives that come along with the buisness. The only time he or she got really upset was when they came onto the property. TWICE… The first time someone took the pictures and sold them to a magazine, the second the securety caught them before they could take futher pictures. I would like someone to show me evidence of them cursing and screaming when their pictures are taken. They try to remain as calm as possibe so that they do not upset the kids. I don’t think anyone could imagine the number of paps that follow them. We are talking about more than 30 or 40. That is crazy. They have a right to release the kinds of pictures they want. If you don’t like it then don’t buy or look at the magazine… But we all know that just like those of us who do like this couple, we can’t get enough news on them, and neither can the haters..Great for US….SOOOOO Sad for YOU>

• http://WWW.FLAWEDHOLLYWOOD.COM Andy

Woo more pics, can’t wait

• Besane

Hi irma how are you?

Can’t wait for the W!! All JenHens complain about W shoot MAMS 2005, but I never understand why that was so ‘insensitive’. It was depicting an UNHAPPY MARRIAGE OF A MOVIE! Why do they confuse reality and fiction? It is almost like JenHens are admitting that Brad’s marriage to Jen was indeed unhappy. You know, they know it was, and they can’t stand the truth. They would rather put the blame on Angie. It’s always the winner to confront the truth rather than shoving it under the rug and keep sun-bathing. It’s called the PERSONAL GROWTH.

• http://nelah Neleh

Good day Nelah here .Hey all JPs* irma thanku 4 asking Im leaving work in 15 minutes. Then headed to a pharmacy. My cold is being a drag. But thats a cold. Thanku Mrs.Irma.

Okey we need 2 occasionally repeat this video/song its so sexy.
    I cant wait 4 W 2 come out* many exciting things happenting 4 the J
    Ps & their fans. What you put out is what you get back. Yay.
    So Sexy

Feline I know you like this song lol.Hey Beremy girl.

• debra77

Oops my post number 82 got through without my spell check. FORGIVE PLEASE>>.

• http://nelah Neleh

Okey 4 anyone interested, remember when Brad did the Greene &Greene archi. photo project.Here is the book. Click on the pages & it will turn.

No Mod please Jared.

• anustin

dammit!!!this was in my mind!bwahahahaahahaha……

• http://nelah Neleh

I dont even have my Hello yet. *sigh* Jill says B&N okey Im there.
    Btw Senior,Mong& soopx* I bought a pack of lentil beans& lima ,
    going 2 make soup. I have 2 find a nice piece of meat 2 put in.

Heres the article.

No Mod please Jared.
    Shutting down. Take care. Hey Vickie*Seniorr*Soopx*Mongo*Jll*an oldie*bdj*PtClinqau*Anistin*Piper*beremy girl* medi* briseis*irma*LLM*Decency*jaye*dina#1*FALP*rare*rtt*
    the real tita hey*raye *Hello 2 all lurking&posting now.Bbl Nelah

I have the hardest time refreshing Jareds page.

• http://www.jazzjared.com hahahaha HATERS.

I CAN”T WAIT!!!!!

and for all the HATERS STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bdj

Thanks for the information. It sounds like an interesting photography project. The six children are all cute and adorable and close to BP’s heart. AJ is always a beautiful subject to photograph and is the object of BP’s love, affection and lust(I had to throw that in for the hens). It should be an intriguing concept.

As always, no matter the subject regarding BP and AJ, there is always a hen whining about poor Jen. Ten men later(I exaggerate but only whiny knows for sure), hens are once again whining over BP. Come back peeboy. I miss you. Peace to all.

• blessthis family

OH LALA WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS I CAN HEARD THE HATERS HEADS EXPLODING ALREADY THE TABSLIKE INTOUCH AND LIFE&STYLE ARE POOPING THEIR PANTS RIGHT NOW AND IT STINKS SO GOOD…………………..BONJOUR

• bdj

The “Domestic Bliss” cover shoot in W Magazine was smoking hot.

• bdj

Geez, I hope fug fame infamous is not really a guy. I would hate to think that a guy is so disrespectful even on a Blog. That goes for females also. You can agree to disagree, but really being so foul is not cool.

• the real tita

#71: Jill, thanks fir the heads up re W mag. I guess I will have to go to B&N to get one even though I hate driving that far from home. The things I do fir the JPs! LOL.

Oh, and about that desperate woman…you just know that they were describing her to a T. She employed that move to get Brad while he was vulnerable and Brad escaped her clutches using the tactics described by men who know women like her. Askmen.com has them pegged from the getgo and it’s funny that her fanatics couldn’t accept that. She’s been desperate ever since they met…opening her legs on the first date was her plan to grab his attention…maybe some weed was involved to get him pliable and cooperative after that. She’s the stereotypical mantrap…giving in until she could secure that noose on the guy’s neck. Thank God for Angelina. It gave Brad the right incentive to finally break loose…pity or no pity.

• blessthis family

I NEED A SUBSCRPITION RIGHT NOW

• maggsie

What movie is coming out in Dec? I loved the People spread but I am afraid all they are getting is rep to pimping out their kids.

• Kk

One question is that mag sold in the uk i can’t remember? Can’t wait to see the pics. Am glad that it is daddy taking the pics and not the evil paps who scare kids for fun. Look at the suri pics.

• piper, with a low

All I gotta say is… Brad, make sure you have a top notch safe because paps and the untrustworthy will try to bogart the images.

Hell… any picture that man snapped of any configuration of his family is hot property.

Speaking of hot… why is the idea of Brad doing this so saucy to me?

• Amici

How sweet of daddy Pitt taking photos of the family and sharing them with the world of the fans, the curious and haters!
    Looking forward to the issue!