Brad Pitt Shoots Angelina Jolie For W Magazine

Brad Pitt Shoots Angelina Jolie For W Magazine

Brad Pitt photographed Angelina Jolie last week for the November cover of W magazine, according to FWD.

Good dad Brad shot Angie at the Chateau Miraval in the South of France along with their kids, Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Shiloh, 2 and 6-week-old twins Knox and Vivienne. Can’t wait!!!!!!!!

Pictured to the left is Brad and Angie in the “Domestic Bliss” feature for W‘s July 2005 issue as shot by Steven Klein.

In other Jolie-Pitt news, Brad and Angie are eligible for almost $2,600/month as part of France’s generous parenting subsidies. They are not likely to accept the cash thought as, duh, they have plenty of it.

“We do not discuss individual benefits cases,” a spokeswoman for France’s Brignoles council tells People. “But [we] can confirm that all resident local families with young children are eligible for certain benefits.”

Getty
  • Heather Morris reveals the Glee song that used to make her cringe - US Weekly
  • How much will Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna get for their baby's first pics? - TMZ
  • Johnny Depp's alleged friend thinks Amber Heard is lying - Gossip Cop
  • Lea Michele and her boyfriend were seen on a date night - Just Jared Jr
  • Here's your first look at Fast 8 - Radar
  • This Justin Bieber selfie leaves little to the imagination - Huffington Post
  • Mariah Carey shows her assets in a sheer dress - Lainey Gossip
  • This Ghostbusters star has something to say to critics - The Hollywood Reporter
  • blessthis family

BY TH WAY I LOVE THE FRENCH WHEN WILL THIS COUNRTY{USA}JOIN THE REST OF THE FREE WORLD AND PROVIDE GOOD HEALTH CARE AND SUCH FOR IT’S CITIZENS OH YEAH MAYBE AFTER THE NEXT ELECTION

• http://nelah Neleh

Oh 1 more thing Brads on page 11. Hey hey sonia how are you?
    Bdj your whiny word I dig haha,may have 2 use it. Nelah is leaving the building. Bbl Nelah. Hi Real tita. Vickie where you be?

• the real tita

#73: Hi there, irma! You are so nice. You never fail to include me in your greetings. Waving back at you and all the other fans on board.

*******hello briseis. We didn’t get to chat the other day. Had to leave but today, I’m popping in and out while doing other stuff so don’t be surprised if my posts are like out of sync with the rest of you guys. Will just do hit and runs but will try to catch up with the convos.

• jayla

Gina give it a rest. Noone believes the rags that lie about Brad and Angie all the time. They are a family. Why does everyone try so hard to break up a happy FAMILY>>>>>

• CLINIQUA

Hahahahaha…

It just occurred to me, anyone think it’s a coincidence that Maniston starts following Mayer around on his tour and…(wait for it)…is TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS constantly??!! Hmmm??

Then we hear Angelina got Brad a Littman camera, and he’s shot a spread of his family for W.

Come on. That is almost too contrived on Maniston’s part – she all of a sudden starts snapping pics, probably around the time Brad is taking pics of his fam for W. HW is a small connected town, and people know each others business….I guarantee you, Maniston somehow found out about that photoshoot or the plans for it, and decided to go on the road with Gayer as his personal photog. Bahahahaha.

By the way Liz Snead in the LA Times is reporting the W shoot too – it’s a nice piece…she doesn’t revert to Brangelina lore when talking about what was going on between B&A at that time (Domestic Bliss) ….I think Snead is firmly entrenched in the Brangelina camp now after probably being threatened by ‘Huvaniston’ for that hilarious ‘groupie’ piece she did on Maniston.

..to Jill…it doesn’t matter what kind of ‘wife’ Maniston was to BP, they were doomed from the start because she was only a rebound buddy relationship. They had nothing in common, no shared goals, they were two different people (she’s a fraud, while he’s authentic) who were in fairly f*cked up places..he worked his way thru it – she is still a narcissistic lame boring mess. There was no place to go…Listen to THE MAN HIMSELF if you don’t believe me…Brad said it: ‘Some relationships are not meant to last.’ It doesn’t mean they were a failure, it means they are just not meant to be long term. That is why Brad wasn’t sad, but excited and happy to be turning a page and getting on with his life. That’s why he needed NO ‘mourning period,’ as Maniston liked to whine about. There was nothing anyone could do, it was what it was. Brad even said in an interview last year, ‘we had taken it as far as it could go.’ They had an expiration date. He’s telling you outright

• blessthis family

WHY SUCH HATRED

• bdj

Nelah
    Thanks for posting. It looks like an interesting book. BP seems to have wide variety of hobbies and a passion for architecture and photography.

Okey 4 anyone interested, remember when Brad did the Greene &Greene archi. photo project.Here is the book. Click on the pages & it will turn.

No Mod please Jared.

• Wondering

Just out of curiosity cliniqua, you ever experience your own “domestic bliss” or does every single man run away screaming from your 400 lb ass.

Just inquiring.

Because you are certifiable. You need a shrink.

• They are awsome

Love this family so much!

• Passing Through

# 50 just sayin @ 08/25/2008 at 4:04 pm

#38 Tom did that photoshoot after the whole internet world started the “suri doesn’t exist” bullshit. he tried to keep suri out of the spotlight.

+++++++++++++++++

Someone needs to put down the barley water and the E meter. It’s clearly clouding their ability to perform deductive reasoning.

• JR = nobody’s sweetheart

When did Angelina ever complain about her fans?

• angel

sounds like fun

• terissa

Lol didn’t InTouch just report Brad walked out??? Bwahahaha, too funny. I love this couple, can’t wait for the pictures.

• Mimi

Media whores, both of them

• Claire

those pics look fake to me – the kids in the picture are all white – it’s a mock up

• dancer

Thanks JJ! Can’t wait!!!

• angel

no need for us to talk to hens,sometimes silence is best

• CLINIQUA

Wondering @ 08/25/2008 at 5:48 pm
    Just inquiring.
    Because you are certifiable. You need a shrink.
    ————-

Even if my ass was 400 pounds, I betcha’ I could still keep a man longer than Maniston the TV hag. Bahahaha!! :lol:

• anustin

#114….man-less-ton will do the same…….with her DOGS!!!!

• Jill

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/25/2008 at 6:06 pm

You know what… I was going to flag this post, but I decided not to. I hope Jared leaves it up so everybody can see for themselves what a perverted, vicious, despicable little sack of shít you are.

I can see you now, sitting with your laptop on a park bench across the street from a playground, typing madly with one hand while you beat yourself off in front of the kids with the other one.

You’re going to end up as somebody’s jailhouse bítch, you nasty little pervert. Like you haven’t been there already.

• Wondering too

Wondering @ 08/25/2008 at 6:17 pm
    You might think of doing the heroin diet your idol does. It’s how she lost the weight, sweetie.

So how did Maniston lose hers? Cocaine and bulimia?

And it still didn’t help her keep a man.

Nothing will.

• Hmmm

“I hope Jared leaves it up so everybody can see for themselves what a perverted, vicious, despicable little sack of shít you are.” – Jill

Oh dear. Poor 500 lb Latina- but – white- wannabe Jill using language unbecoming because she’s having a meltdown!

Keep it up and pass the Doritos to Cliniqua! You’ll need it for your stress eating!

• Jill

Jill @ 08/25/2008 at 5:14 pm
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

LOL what comment was that? I forgot.

Never mind, Jared, it’s all good.

• Jaye

How Jolie-Pitt fans. Hope you’re having a smurfy day.

• http://justjared dina #1

This is such great news. Brad as photographer of his family. He is doing so many different things that he has never done before. Does anyone in their right mind really this man would leave a life filled with love, from his woman and his children, adventure, creativity, humanitarism and business ventures to go back to a vacuous existence? No, he wouldn’t.

Good afternoon to all of the BAMPZSKV fans. I hope everyone had a really nice weekend. I am getting excited about the Venice FF. I am in a twitter and that is not usually the case.

PT that picture was truly funny of x on the previous thread was hilarious.

dbj thanks for the makeitright updates and other articles on previous thread.

And a big whoops to all who posted the x articles. I remember when saying anything negative was an instant three day jail sentence. Now everyone is taking pot shots. And no on is rushing to her defense.

Isn’t it cute that Brad and Angie are eligible for a child benefits. Of course they won’t take it. That goes without saying. But who said the French didn’t like them?

Senior, I think I saw a post where you mention how your plant was enjoying its new spot. I apology for not responding sooner. I am happy to hear that. I have not found the fortitude to transplant mime yet. Peace

• the real lou

Thanks Jared for the news about the W cover.Why in the hell are trolls so upset?Why do they even care for that matter what this family does?

• Jill

Hmmm @ 08/25/2008 at 6:23 pm

Hey puta estúpida, just because I speak Spanish doesn’t make me Latina. And if you’re white, it’s one more reason I’m glad I’m black.

Knock off 375 from that 500 and you’ll be right in the ballpark.

Now go diddle Infamous for a while. He’s so desperate he’ll take anybody. Even a numb cúnt like you.

• bdj

Troll(s) are upset because they put all their marbles(marbles being the operative word) on BP and Whiny meeting at the Toronto Film fest. Papa Pitt will wake up and run into Whiny’s arms. Photos of a happy family(six adorable children) with a beautiful partner(that would be Angelina Jolie) kind of put a damper on things.

• Jill

the real lou @ 08/25/2008 at 6:25 pm
    .Why in the hell are trolls so upset? Why do they even care for that matter what this family does?
    ************************************************************************

What the trolls will never accept is the fact that this family even exists.

• uumm

Jared, Mad is already 7 years old !

I am looking forward to see the pictures…or better yer, those are intimate/personal shots, i rather see Angie’s out. I miss the lady !

• Hmmm

Oh Jill, I soooo apologize. You’re right. You’re not a big fat Latina white wannabe!

You’re a 500 lb black woman who is a white wannabe, without any relationship in her life.

You on welfare too?

• april

Can’t wait for Nov. W magazine with Angie and the children. Brad must be a good photographer. It seems like BP is enjoying his life to the fullest with his family.

• maggsie

If you want pics you can never say PR moves by any other celeb. I am a fan but i am getting tired of this. I want movie, career moves not about their kids. No other celeb couple does this.

Is their slant now? I am being serious.

• the real tita

#102: Hi there, Neleh. How are you doing? It’s always nice to see you guys on board. I know it will be interesting reading. Have a fine day and continue with your blogging, please.

• angel

Hmmm,get a life,you sound so ignorant, STFU already

• angel

134,you are no fan,no one cares about what the fu*k you have to say,you man face hens are sick in the head

• maggsie

You know some are fans but they get to a breaking point. Its their kids for 3 years. I want something else. Sorry. You can be a fan and not like the same PR they are pimping now. What a thought

• Jill

Hmmm @ 08/25/2008 at 6:31 pm
    you on welfare too?
    ******************************************************************

LOL! “Too”? Why would you care? Would it cut into your welfare check?

No, honey, I am not on welfare. Unlike you, I have a job. I don’t have to lay around on a stained mattress on the street corner like you, wearing crusty smelly Depends that you haven’t changed in a week because you can’t afford to buy a new pack, and waiting on tricks that never come so you can feed your six starving kids before protective services puts them all in foster care. They’d be better off in the system than they would be with you.

Last time I looked, I was a size 6. Last time you looked, one of your toes was a size 6.

• angel

later

• maggsie

#137 I am a fan but it is the same sh#t sorry. It is getting boring.

• Jill

maggsie @ 08/25/2008 at 6:39 pm

Calm down, honey. Nobody is making you buy the magazine.

• anustin

yeah..another missing chip from the x fug who.re.

• the real lou

# 141 maggsie @ 08/25/2008 at 6:42 pm Well ,don’t buy the magazine then.

• bdj

MOVIES, MOVIES, MOVIES. Did someone say, MOVIES???

I can’t wait to see these fall films…

3. Changeling (Oct. 24): Clint Eastwood directs Angelina Jolie in a drama with lots of Oscar buzz already. A mother’s prayer for her kidnapped son to return home is answered, though it doesn’t take long for her to suspect something is wrong.

6. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Dec. 25) / Burn After Reading (Sept. 12): I’m cheating with this Brad Pitt double feature. In “Benjamin Button,” Pitt plays the titular character, who starts aging backwards. An interesting enough concept even without Cate Blanchett and Tilda Swinton as co-stars, plus David Fincher as director. Fincher and Pitt made “Se7en” and “Fight Club” together so, in my book, they can do no wrong. In “Burn After Reading,” Pitt reteams with Swinton in a Coen Brothers production, also starring George Clooney, Frances McDormand and John Malkovich. If the previews are any indication, Pitt is going way over the top. Maybe even over “12 Monkeys.” Let’s hope it works.

FALL MOVIE LIST

SEPT. 12

Burn After Reading

• Leo

Hmmm @ 08/25/2008 at 6:31 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey back off Jill you dumb twat. You don’t have anything better to do with yourself. By the way, Hmmm or should I say Infamous. Changing your name to make it look like there are multiple people ganging up on Jill is really stupid. We know its you, you sorry excuse for a man.

• Jaye

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/25/2008 at 4:08 pm

.jaye,

..`you shītbird. i could go days, weeks, months.. without posting on your stupid cult-leaders thread(s) and you’d say the same thing. stfu, and stop riding-my-dcik so` hard, you might hurt yourself, bish.
    ==============
    Ride what?? I’d need a magnifying glass to find it.. What would your mother say about that language. Make her proud and stop posting for days, weeks or months. You won’t be missed, but you’d be appreciated for your absence.

You need more fiber, you’re way too up tight..

• vickifromtexas

i saw a promo for bar, it looks so funny.
    hello back to you irma and neleh. big hugs to you both.

• vickifromtexas

i saw a promo for bar, it looks so funny.
    hello back to you irma and neleh. big hugs to you both.

• the real tita

#138: Since you’re one of the few who says they are fans but certain restrictions, why don’t you just keep your thoughts to yourself. You’re not winning any friends here and frankly, we couldn’t give a darn to what you like and don’t like. We know what we like and we like the way they are living their lives and having us glimpse even just a fraction of it. We are fans to the letter and we like to see them, PR or no PR.

What gets me is that as a fan, you should be aware that they are not hiring anybody for PR…they are getting offers and are being courted to the hilt while they try to accede to the demands but on their terms. You are a liar of the worst kind because you can lie to yourself and have the gall to think you’ve been wronged.

• vickifromtexas

sorry about the double post.