Brad Pitt Shoots Angelina Jolie For W Magazine

Brad Pitt Shoots Angelina Jolie For W Magazine

Brad Pitt photographed Angelina Jolie last week for the November cover of W magazine, according to FWD.

Good dad Brad shot Angie at the Chateau Miraval in the South of France along with their kids, Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Shiloh, 2 and 6-week-old twins Knox and Vivienne. Can’t wait!!!!!!!!

Pictured to the left is Brad and Angie in the “Domestic Bliss” feature for W‘s July 2005 issue as shot by Steven Klein.

In other Jolie-Pitt news, Brad and Angie are eligible for almost $2,600/month as part of France’s generous parenting subsidies. They are not likely to accept the cash thought as, duh, they have plenty of it.

“We do not discuss individual benefits cases,” a spokeswoman for France’s Brignoles council tells People. “But [we] can confirm that all resident local families with young children are eligible for certain benefits.”

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 820 » Show All
blessthis family @ 08/25/2008 at 5:20 pm

BY TH WAY I LOVE THE FRENCH WHEN WILL THIS COUNRTY{USA}JOIN THE REST OF THE FREE WORLD AND PROVIDE GOOD HEALTH CARE AND SUCH FOR IT’S CITIZENS OH YEAH MAYBE AFTER THE NEXT ELECTION

Oh 1 more thing Brads on page 11. Hey hey sonia how are you?
Bdj your whiny word I dig haha,may have 2 use it. Nelah is leaving the building. Bbl Nelah. Hi Real tita. Vickie where you be?

the real tita @ 08/25/2008 at 5:26 pm

#73: Hi there, irma! You are so nice. You never fail to include me in your greetings. Waving back at you and all the other fans on board.

*******hello briseis. We didn’t get to chat the other day. Had to leave but today, I’m popping in and out while doing other stuff so don’t be surprised if my posts are like out of sync with the rest of you guys. Will just do hit and runs but will try to catch up with the convos.

Gina give it a rest. Noone believes the rags that lie about Brad and Angie all the time. They are a family. Why does everyone try so hard to break up a happy FAMILY>>>>>

Hahahahaha…

It just occurred to me, anyone think it’s a coincidence that Maniston starts following Mayer around on his tour and…(wait for it)…is TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS constantly??!! Hmmm??

Then we hear Angelina got Brad a Littman camera, and he’s shot a spread of his family for W.

Come on. That is almost too contrived on Maniston’s part – she all of a sudden starts snapping pics, probably around the time Brad is taking pics of his fam for W. HW is a small connected town, and people know each others business….I guarantee you, Maniston somehow found out about that photoshoot or the plans for it, and decided to go on the road with Gayer as his personal photog. Bahahahaha.

By the way Liz Snead in the LA Times is reporting the W shoot too – it’s a nice piece…she doesn’t revert to Brangelina lore when talking about what was going on between B&A at that time (Domestic Bliss) ….I think Snead is firmly entrenched in the Brangelina camp now after probably being threatened by ‘Huvaniston’ for that hilarious ‘groupie’ piece she did on Maniston.

..to Jill…it doesn’t matter what kind of ‘wife’ Maniston was to BP, they were doomed from the start because she was only a rebound buddy relationship. They had nothing in common, no shared goals, they were two different people (she’s a fraud, while he’s authentic) who were in fairly f*cked up places..he worked his way thru it – she is still a narcissistic lame boring mess. There was no place to go…Listen to THE MAN HIMSELF if you don’t believe me…Brad said it: ‘Some relationships are not meant to last.’ It doesn’t mean they were a failure, it means they are just not meant to be long term. That is why Brad wasn’t sad, but excited and happy to be turning a page and getting on with his life. That’s why he needed NO ‘mourning period,’ as Maniston liked to whine about. There was nothing anyone could do, it was what it was. Brad even said in an interview last year, ‘we had taken it as far as it could go.’ They had an expiration date. He’s telling you outright

blessthis family @ 08/25/2008 at 5:40 pm

WHY SUCH HATRED

Nelah
Thanks for posting. It looks like an interesting book. BP seems to have wide variety of hobbies and a passion for architecture and photography.

Okey 4 anyone interested, remember when Brad did the Greene &Greene archi. photo project.Here is the book. Click on the pages & it will turn.

No Mod please Jared.

Wondering @ 08/25/2008 at 5:48 pm

Just out of curiosity cliniqua, you ever experience your own “domestic bliss” or does every single man run away screaming from your 400 lb ass.

Just inquiring.

Because you are certifiable. You need a shrink.

They are awsome @ 08/25/2008 at 5:48 pm

Love this family so much!

Passing Through @ 08/25/2008 at 5:50 pm

# 50 just sayin @ 08/25/2008 at 4:04 pm

#38 Tom did that photoshoot after the whole internet world started the “suri doesn’t exist” bullshit. he tried to keep suri out of the spotlight.

+++++++++++++++++

Someone needs to put down the barley water and the E meter. It’s clearly clouding their ability to perform deductive reasoning.

JR = nobody's sweetheart @ 08/25/2008 at 5:54 pm

When did Angelina ever complain about her fans?

sounds like fun

Lol didn’t InTouch just report Brad walked out??? Bwahahaha, too funny. I love this couple, can’t wait for the pictures.

Media whores, both of them

those pics look fake to me – the kids in the picture are all white – it’s a mock up

Thanks JJ! Can’t wait!!!

no need for us to talk to hens,sometimes silence is best

Wondering @ 08/25/2008 at 5:48 pm
Just inquiring.
Because you are certifiable. You need a shrink.
————-

Even if my ass was 400 pounds, I betcha’ I could still keep a man longer than Maniston the TV hag. Bahahaha!! :lol:

#114….man-less-ton will do the same…….with her DOGS!!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/25/2008 at 6:06 pm

You know what… I was going to flag this post, but I decided not to. I hope Jared leaves it up so everybody can see for themselves what a perverted, vicious, despicable little sack of shít you are.

I can see you now, sitting with your laptop on a park bench across the street from a playground, typing madly with one hand while you beat yourself off in front of the kids with the other one.

You’re going to end up as somebody’s jailhouse bítch, you nasty little pervert. Like you haven’t been there already.

Wondering too @ 08/25/2008 at 6:22 pm

Wondering @ 08/25/2008 at 6:17 pm
You might think of doing the heroin diet your idol does. It’s how she lost the weight, sweetie.

So how did Maniston lose hers? Cocaine and bulimia?

And it still didn’t help her keep a man.

Nothing will.

“I hope Jared leaves it up so everybody can see for themselves what a perverted, vicious, despicable little sack of shít you are.” – Jill

Oh dear. Poor 500 lb Latina- but – white- wannabe Jill using language unbecoming because she’s having a meltdown!

Keep it up and pass the Doritos to Cliniqua! You’ll need it for your stress eating!

Jill @ 08/25/2008 at 5:14 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

LOL what comment was that? I forgot.

Never mind, Jared, it’s all good.

How Jolie-Pitt fans. Hope you’re having a smurfy day.

This is such great news. Brad as photographer of his family. He is doing so many different things that he has never done before. Does anyone in their right mind really this man would leave a life filled with love, from his woman and his children, adventure, creativity, humanitarism and business ventures to go back to a vacuous existence? No, he wouldn’t.

Good afternoon to all of the BAMPZSKV fans. I hope everyone had a really nice weekend. I am getting excited about the Venice FF. I am in a twitter and that is not usually the case.

PT that picture was truly funny of x on the previous thread was hilarious.

dbj thanks for the makeitright updates and other articles on previous thread.

And a big whoops to all who posted the x articles. I remember when saying anything negative was an instant three day jail sentence. Now everyone is taking pot shots. And no on is rushing to her defense.

Isn’t it cute that Brad and Angie are eligible for a child benefits. Of course they won’t take it. That goes without saying. But who said the French didn’t like them?

Senior, I think I saw a post where you mention how your plant was enjoying its new spot. I apology for not responding sooner. I am happy to hear that. I have not found the fortitude to transplant mime yet. Peace

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 820 » Show All