Brad Pitt Shoots Angelina Jolie For W Magazine

Brad Pitt Shoots Angelina Jolie For W Magazine

Brad Pitt photographed Angelina Jolie last week for the November cover of W magazine, according to FWD.

Good dad Brad shot Angie at the Chateau Miraval in the South of France along with their kids, Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Shiloh, 2 and 6-week-old twins Knox and Vivienne. Can’t wait!!!!!!!!

Pictured to the left is Brad and Angie in the “Domestic Bliss” feature for W‘s July 2005 issue as shot by Steven Klein.

In other Jolie-Pitt news, Brad and Angie are eligible for almost $2,600/month as part of France’s generous parenting subsidies. They are not likely to accept the cash thought as, duh, they have plenty of it.

“We do not discuss individual benefits cases,” a spokeswoman for France’s Brignoles council tells People. “But [we] can confirm that all resident local families with young children are eligible for certain benefits.”

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 920 » Show All
the real lou @ 08/25/2008 at 6:25 pm

Thanks Jared for the news about the W cover.Why in the hell are trolls so upset?Why do they even care for that matter what this family does?

Hmmm @ 08/25/2008 at 6:23 pm

Hey puta estúpida, just because I speak Spanish doesn’t make me Latina. And if you’re white, it’s one more reason I’m glad I’m black.

Knock off 375 from that 500 and you’ll be right in the ballpark.

Now go diddle Infamous for a while. He’s so desperate he’ll take anybody. Even a numb cúnt like you.

Troll(s) are upset because they put all their marbles(marbles being the operative word) on BP and Whiny meeting at the Toronto Film fest. Papa Pitt will wake up and run into Whiny’s arms. Photos of a happy family(six adorable children) with a beautiful partner(that would be Angelina Jolie) kind of put a damper on things.

the real lou @ 08/25/2008 at 6:25 pm
.Why in the hell are trolls so upset? Why do they even care for that matter what this family does?
************************************************************************

What the trolls will never accept is the fact that this family even exists.

Jared, Mad is already 7 years old !

I am looking forward to see the pictures…or better yer, those are intimate/personal shots, i rather see Angie’s out. I miss the lady !

Oh Jill, I soooo apologize. You’re right. You’re not a big fat Latina white wannabe!

You’re a 500 lb black woman who is a white wannabe, without any relationship in her life.

You on welfare too?

Can’t wait for Nov. W magazine with Angie and the children. Brad must be a good photographer. It seems like BP is enjoying his life to the fullest with his family.

If you want pics you can never say PR moves by any other celeb. I am a fan but i am getting tired of this. I want movie, career moves not about their kids. No other celeb couple does this.

Is their slant now? I am being serious.

the real tita @ 08/25/2008 at 6:36 pm

#102: Hi there, Neleh. How are you doing? It’s always nice to see you guys on board. I know it will be interesting reading. Have a fine day and continue with your blogging, please.

Hmmm,get a life,you sound so ignorant, STFU already

134,you are no fan,no one cares about what the fu*k you have to say,you man face hens are sick in the head

You know some are fans but they get to a breaking point. Its their kids for 3 years. I want something else. Sorry. You can be a fan and not like the same PR they are pimping now. What a thought

Hmmm @ 08/25/2008 at 6:31 pm
you on welfare too?
******************************************************************

LOL! “Too”? Why would you care? Would it cut into your welfare check?

No, honey, I am not on welfare. Unlike you, I have a job. I don’t have to lay around on a stained mattress on the street corner like you, wearing crusty smelly Depends that you haven’t changed in a week because you can’t afford to buy a new pack, and waiting on tricks that never come so you can feed your six starving kids before protective services puts them all in foster care. They’d be better off in the system than they would be with you.

Last time I looked, I was a size 6. Last time you looked, one of your toes was a size 6.

#137 I am a fan but it is the same sh#t sorry. It is getting boring.

maggsie @ 08/25/2008 at 6:39 pm

Calm down, honey. Nobody is making you buy the magazine.

yeah..another missing chip from the x fug who.re.

the real lou @ 08/25/2008 at 6:46 pm

# 141 maggsie @ 08/25/2008 at 6:42 pm Well ,don’t buy the magazine then.

MOVIES, MOVIES, MOVIES. Did someone say, MOVIES???

I can’t wait to see these fall films…

3. Changeling (Oct. 24): Clint Eastwood directs Angelina Jolie in a drama with lots of Oscar buzz already. A mother’s prayer for her kidnapped son to return home is answered, though it doesn’t take long for her to suspect something is wrong.

6. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Dec. 25) / Burn After Reading (Sept. 12): I’m cheating with this Brad Pitt double feature. In “Benjamin Button,” Pitt plays the titular character, who starts aging backwards. An interesting enough concept even without Cate Blanchett and Tilda Swinton as co-stars, plus David Fincher as director. Fincher and Pitt made “Se7en” and “Fight Club” together so, in my book, they can do no wrong. In “Burn After Reading,” Pitt reteams with Swinton in a Coen Brothers production, also starring George Clooney, Frances McDormand and John Malkovich. If the previews are any indication, Pitt is going way over the top. Maybe even over “12 Monkeys.” Let’s hope it works.

FALL MOVIE LIST

SEPT. 12

Burn After Reading

Hmmm @ 08/25/2008 at 6:31 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey back off Jill you dumb twat. You don’t have anything better to do with yourself. By the way, Hmmm or should I say Infamous. Changing your name to make it look like there are multiple people ganging up on Jill is really stupid. We know its you, you sorry excuse for a man.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/25/2008 at 4:08 pm

.jaye,

..`you shītbird. i could go days, weeks, months.. without posting on your stupid cult-leaders thread(s) and you’d say the same thing. stfu, and stop riding-my-dcik so` hard, you might hurt yourself, bish.
==============
Ride what?? I’d need a magnifying glass to find it.. What would your mother say about that language. Make her proud and stop posting for days, weeks or months. You won’t be missed, but you’d be appreciated for your absence.

You need more fiber, you’re way too up tight..

vickifromtexas @ 08/25/2008 at 6:53 pm

i saw a promo for bar, it looks so funny.
hello back to you irma and neleh. big hugs to you both.

vickifromtexas @ 08/25/2008 at 6:53 pm

i saw a promo for bar, it looks so funny.
hello back to you irma and neleh. big hugs to you both.

the real tita @ 08/25/2008 at 6:53 pm

#138: Since you’re one of the few who says they are fans but certain restrictions, why don’t you just keep your thoughts to yourself. You’re not winning any friends here and frankly, we couldn’t give a darn to what you like and don’t like. We know what we like and we like the way they are living their lives and having us glimpse even just a fraction of it. We are fans to the letter and we like to see them, PR or no PR.

What gets me is that as a fan, you should be aware that they are not hiring anybody for PR…they are getting offers and are being courted to the hilt while they try to accede to the demands but on their terms. You are a liar of the worst kind because you can lie to yourself and have the gall to think you’ve been wronged.

vickifromtexas @ 08/25/2008 at 6:56 pm

sorry about the double post.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 920 » Show All