Brad Pitt Shoots Angelina Jolie For W Magazine

Brad Pitt Shoots Angelina Jolie For W Magazine

Brad Pitt photographed Angelina Jolie last week for the November cover of W magazine, according to FWD.

Good dad Brad shot Angie at the Chateau Miraval in the South of France along with their kids, Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Shiloh, 2 and 6-week-old twins Knox and Vivienne. Can’t wait!!!!!!!!

Pictured to the left is Brad and Angie in the “Domestic Bliss” feature for W‘s July 2005 issue as shot by Steven Klein.

In other Jolie-Pitt news, Brad and Angie are eligible for almost $2,600/month as part of France’s generous parenting subsidies. They are not likely to accept the cash thought as, duh, they have plenty of it.

“We do not discuss individual benefits cases,” a spokeswoman for France’s Brignoles council tells People. “But [we] can confirm that all resident local families with young children are eligible for certain benefits.”

Just Jared on Facebook

Getty
  • Disney CEO reacts to Johnny Depp's divorce - US Weekly
  • Sinead O'Connor has been put on suicide watch - TMZ
  • Demi Lovato rants about teens' celeb obsessions - Gossip Cop
  • Taylor Swift goes on another date with Tom Hiddleston - Just Jared Jr
  • Blac Chyna reveals her wedding plans - Radar
  • Michael Strahan gets in a dig at Live! - Huffington Post
  • Can you solve this new celeb blind item? - Lainey Gossip
  • JK Rowling reacts to the shocking news in Britain - The Hollywood Reporter
  • the real tita

#287: ellie, I think you got your responses all wrong. I did not say that. I don’t think you’re nice. In fact, I think you’re one of those people that once they get their bit on will continue to run till they’re all sweaty and bloody. I can’t stand people like you, sorry.

Go back and check who it was that responded to you very nicely. It was not me. I don’t suffer fools gladly. (No patience and that’s the truth.)

• http://firefox.com gena

TMZ on tv comments about Brad and Angie at home was much nicer then the article. The guy said that the staff is minimal and they are just like any other normal family at home. They showed a pic of Brad’s house in the hills. It was nice.

• ellie

WEL GOODNIGHT TO ALL HAVE A NICE HAPPY DAY TOMORROW

• vickifromtexas

bailey, hello and it is good to see you posting, i missed seeing your posts. = )

• ROSA

#t268 the real tita……..Baby the Best comment of the year.

• zen2

OMG, Must I wait until November? Ok! there insn’t another way so, I will wait patiently.

• passing Through

# 250 ellie @ 08/25/2008 at 9:22 pm

# 242 Jill @ 08/25/2008 at 9:08 pm
    Hey Jill as i understand it she always speaks to her x mother-in-law and don’t see one thing wrong with it.

+++++++++++++++++++

ROTFLMAO. Stop believing everything you read in the Star magazine. The last time Jane Pitt was seen anywhere near X she looked like she’s just put X’s head on a pike and left it for Norman & Dolly to play with.

• the real tita

#289: Okay, I don’t know what you’re talking about and I’m not interested in pursuing it with you. There are people I love talking to but sadly there are some that rubs me the wrong way and you’re one of them. I don’t care what you think, what you say or what your intention is. Don’t waste my time and I won’t waste yours, ok?

• justwow

HELL HAS FROZEN OVER…..ALOON HAS OFFERED TO SHUT UP..CRIES UNCLE!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

the real tita @ 08/25/2008 at 10:32 pm

• http://www.justjared.com flippride

BAMZPSVK!!!!

• badnews

Smith’s, Jolie’s and Ledger’s Oscar Chances
    Who has a better shot at getting a nomination: Will Smith for “Seven Pounds” or Angelina Jolie for “Changeling”? Smith. While Jolie has failed to get a nomination since winning for “Girl, Interrupted” almost 10 years ago, Smith has been steadily gaining industry respect with noms for “Ali” and “The Pursuit of Happyness.” This year’s entry, “Seven Pounds,” appears to be prime Oscar bait for Hollywood’s biggest star. Jolie, on the other hand, couldn’t beat out unspectacular performances by Cate Blanchett and Laura Linney last year to land a nom for her own heart-wrenching work in “A Mighty Heart.” Even with Academy favorite Clint Eastwood to help pull the strings on “Changeling,” she’s got her work cut out for her.

• ROSA

Jill #300 ….I’m sure it’s a lie,Jane Pitt will not talk to that Bitch,after what she has done to Brad.It’s bull shit made up by tabloids.Angelina made her son a father,look at the pictures of the birth of the babies,plus how he loves his older three.Bloods thicker than water.

• passing Through

# 253 awishforBAMPakerGJSHIEfans @ 08/25/2008 at 9:25 pm

To all you jolie fans…especially you grandmas and over 40’s, my sincere wish is for an Angelina Jolie type to come into your husband or man’s life at his work and bless YOU with her presence.

+++++++++++++++++

ROTFLMAO. Damn…you trolls are really reaching tonight. Listen, if Angelina Jolie stole my man I’d be prouder than hell and telling everybody under the sun that I lost a man to Angelina Jolie. On the other hand…if X TRIED to steal my man he and I would be too busy laughing to take her seriously. Nice try though.

• ellie

ellie @ 08/25/2008 at 9:22 pm
    I will agree while Jane is there, but i still don’t see why when 2 people care for each other no big deal… you know i don’t care if jen talks to her mom or nor nor do i care angie doesn’t either to her dad. My self personally seem to have great relationships with my childrens grandfather, but no one can compare to my popperoo…
    BY the way I’m waiting for a call from my girl in florida shes in labor and as i told you, her will be jillian Raye pretty hah..

• sorry

Some media reported below .

Jen refuses to speak to her own mother but called her ex mother- in-law when Jon dumped her.

• lylian

tia @ 08/25/2008 at 10:10 pm

Brad, just shut up and stop pretending your artists; you used to have a pretty face and got some acclaim ; you didn’t finish college (or went to a good one) and your talking about global, socioeconomic problems ..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lookee here. Another one of the uneducated unwashed who puts a harvard university degree on a pedestal.

I wonder if

(a) Steve Jobs (The founder of Apple Computers and CEO of Pixar animation. He dropped out of Reed college in Portland Oregon.),

(b) Michael Dell (Dropped out of the University of Texas at Austin after founding PC’s Limited, later changing the company name to Dell Computer Corporation.)

(c) Michael Moore (Film editor who won the Academy Award for his documentary “Bowling for Columbine”. Dropped out of the University of Michigan-Flint.)

(d) Walter Cronkite (world famous TV anchorman and news/sports reporter. Left the University of Texas before graduating.)

just to name a few, know that they shouldn’t be leading great companies, making policies which affect thousands of employees, commenting on the socio economic conditions in the world (heck, they don’t just comment, they act on and shape socio economic conditions in the world), because they didn’t finish college not even a good college at that?

LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You know sweetie, when you are as stupid and uneducated as you, I guess you need outside validation (ie, good college degrees) to know whether someone is intelligent or not. Hey!! you probably think Donald Rumsfeld, who has a college degree from Princeton, was well qualified to comment on socio-economic and military issues of America and the world.

YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• groundcontrol

tia @ 08/25/2008 at 10:10 pm Gross – . . . Brad, just shut up and stop pretending your artists; you used to have a pretty face and got some acclaim ; you didn’t finish college (or went to a good one) and your talking about global, socioeconomic problems that you haven’t a clue, . . .
    ###############

What silly arguments you make. Brad was a few credits – if that – short of a degree when he left school at the end of his senior year. You really think that makes a difference? I think it’s fair to say that Brad has a college education. There are many ways to educate yourself and since college Brad has lived a life rich in education and experiences – including learning about global and socioeconomic problems. If it can be said that anyone makes great use of their wealth then it sure can be said that about Brad. He doesn’t seem to miss an opportunity to learn things and make himself useful in this world.

When I worked in international relations I listened just as carefully to those who got out and saw things for themselves as I did the academicians. Many every day citizens become experts about issues when they spend the time learning about the issues. The US is an egalitarian society and sometimes it takes the everyday citizen to help solve the real issues we face. Many “experts” get mired in the tired old accepted wisdom in their fields. Some times it takes a fresh outlook by the non-experts to work through problems and find new solutions.

As for being artists, I think there’s no debate about that. Both Brad and Angelina are absolute artists. Both in their professionas and in their sensibilities. You can see it in almost everything they do.

• pathetic

#313 Now I’ve heard EVERYTHING. You’re pathetic. Of course my guess is you HAVE no man so you can speak like you don’t care.

• pathetic

And THANKS for admitting she’s a MANSTEALER. First time a loon EVER owned up to it.

bwahaha got you to smack your own ass. Hope your loon friends POUNCE on you for calling their girl a man-stealer. bwahahahaha, I’m laughing so hard at you. bwahahahaha. I needed a good laugh on a Monday evening. oh my bwahahahahahaha

• zen2

Unfortunately I don’t have W Magazine issue of 2005.

• passing Through

# 254 lurking @ 08/25/2008 at 9:25 pm

Besides Just Jared, I usually go to Dlisted to read hilarious, sarcastic comments from Michael K. He bashes everyone in Hollywood and of course Brad and Angie are no exception. This is his latest entry referred to the subject above:

++++++++++++++++++++

That was mild by Michael K standards. Like most bloggers, though…he hates X more than he hates Brad & Angie. The thing I love about MK is he makes fun of everyone…even the people he acutally likes.

• passing Through

# 257 bdj @ 08/25/2008 at 9:30 pm

passing Through
    Too true. Kimberly Stewart is another one. The girl makes the rounds. Except that time Whiny threw her out of Peeboy’s concert. Whiny don’t play that.

++++++++++++

Yeah…and she’s almost as fug as X. Men don’t care – free sex and someone else is paying. That’s like manna from heaven.

Oh yeah…that story about X getting made at Kim Stewart at The Urinator’s concert in London was the funniest story of the year. Gee…can X “homely” and she can’t forgive and forget? Go figure…

• the real tita

#256: Hi, Bailey. Hello to you too. I guess it’s one of those days when the other side just has to be heard and just has to try to get the thread down to their level of a sorry mess. They can’t stand it that we’re getting another treat from the JPs. It couldn’t happen to nicer people (all their frustrations and suffering). I’m just so glad we had the good judgement to pick the right team. It’s been such a wonderful ride for going on 4 years, isn’t it?

• zen2

Hey! W.Magazine, send some issue to Sao Paulo/BRAZIL. Don’t forget us.

• Alexanderina

OT

Anybody watching the DNC. Michelle Obama is doing an awesome job with her speech.

• the real lou

# 315 sorry @ 08/25/2008 at 10:41 pm Some media reported below .

****************************************
    Oh please, it was the tabloid media.Star magazine to be exact.(eyesroll)

• !!!!!!!!!!

Poor PT, you don’t think Brad is getting a big fat check for the pics of their kids to W magazine? LMAO ok then.

• ROSA

Jps don’t fall for lies ,Jenn Aniston does not talk to Jane Pitt.It’s made up by tabloids.They were not even close when Jenn was married to Brad.Liar Liars pants on fire.

• bdj

Alexanderina @ 08/25/2008 at 10:47 pm
    Mrs. Obama did a great job.

• vickifromtexas

# 317 groundcontrol @ 08/25/2008 at 10:42 pm # 316 lylian @ 08/25/2008 at 10:42 pm

great posts. = )

• ellie

# 243 the real tita @ 08/25/2008 at 9:14 pm
    ellie you seem like a nice woman so I will respond to you.
    Oh yes you did sweetie……

• Alexanderina

# 329 bdj @ 08/25/2008 at 10:54 pm

Alexanderina @ 08/25/2008 at 10:47 pm
    Mrs. Obama did a great job
    ——————————————————————————————–
    She sure the heck did. She impresses me a whole lot tonight. The kids are so freaking adorable :).

• debra77

to #311 Bad news

What difference does it make to Angelina if Will Smith gets an Oscar nod. Why are you comparing her to Will anyway. Who gives a ***k. Will is talented but no one ever says a thing about the fact that we see his family all the time in the press. They are at every event. Angie has had a successful career. Who are we talking about on this thread… Angie and Brad. Over 300 comments. Will does not have one…Why… I think Angie could get an Oscar nod. She is an amazing talent. An Oscar nod/win does not determine success in this industry. Look back at the winners, how many of them are still relevant 10 years later. I bet you cant find more than 5. Do the research then get back to us with more accurate facts. The movie A Mighty Heart was wonderful.. If you did not see it, do yourself a favor and see it…You will be moved to tears. Just because it did not have box office success does not take away from the excellence of the performance. How many people saw the French woman’s performance (I can’t remember her name)… Again it did not take away from her performance. Angelina is talented. Even if you don’t like her you should be honest in that assessment.

I am a true fan, and will support her films as well as Brad’s. I will be at the theater to see Burn.. and Changeling. I encourage all fans to do the same, and take a few people with you. I want the haters to eat it..

I like Heath Ledger, and was sad for his early death, but the constant Oscar speculation is so premature… What about all the other performances yet to see. i think the movie was overrated. Too dark.. not the mood, but the film itself. You could hardly see the cast. I don’t think it is fair for someone to win because they died. It is sad about Heath, but that is still the truth.

• passing Through

# 279 Theresa @ 08/25/2008 at 9:57 pm

I live in NYC and you can get W mag at your local grocery store

+++++++++++++++

Nice to know NYC isn’t so different from middle America after all. Even if y’all do have funny accents…

• jane pitt never speaks to jen

Jane and Bill Pitt has been in France with their son, his wife, and their six children for over a month. Jane and Bill Pitt were in NOLA with their son Brad and his family in 2007. Jane and Bill love their son and every menber of his family. They love seeing their son as happy as he is these days. Jane Pitt has had nothing to do with JenA since JenA called the paps to her rented house in Malibu June 19, 2007, after pleading for Jane to visit her. Jane is through with lying JenA. Period.

Anyone who actually believes that JenA has Jane Pitt’s # and placed a call to her in France is a total tabloid fool, and beyond that totally without any functioning brain cells. JenA is no longer in contact with any member of the Pitt family.

Tabloids lie. LOL.

• ellie

# 328 ROSA @ 08/25/2008 at 10:51 pm
    liar liar pants on fire , just to funnyLOL

• the shiznack

is this actually 100% true?

i mean it could be bogus right? Hope not

• passing Through

# 289 titababyPLEASE @ 08/25/2008 at 10:13 pm

ROTFLMBAO. B#tch, please. Man…you trolls are pulling everything and the kitchen sink out of your asses tonight. All because Brad took some pix of his Angie and their kids and W is going to put them on their cover. You folks prolly shat real bricks when the twins were born. Tell me, can you build an adobe with the results?

• JS

badnews @ 08/25/2008 at 10:38 pm

Smith’s, Jolie’s and Ledger’s Oscar Chances
    =———–=======
    Shouldn’t this be about Pitt and Not jolie since Will will get nominated in the MALE category? lmao

When was the last time Pitt was nominated for a leading man Oscar? Just another example of the media taking a dig at Jolie instead of Pitt because she will bring the hits and he doesn’t or for whatever reason they are too afraid to go after him.

• Kellie C.

Since Brad is going to be the photographer, does that mean he is not going to be in the shots and its only Angelina and kids? I want to see him in the pictures.

• ellie

# 335 jane pitt never speaks to jen @ 08/25/2008 at
    I don’t believe the tabloids either unless they say something on there own, interview or something with proof….so i really don’t have no clue i guess. I’m easy to agree or disagree…

• anna

ANGIE IS TRULY AN ATTENTION WHORE!

• passing Through

# 297 ?? @ 08/25/2008 at 10:21 pm

You’re half right – Brad has way more notches on his belt than Angelina ever will. But you’re pulling that herp rumor out of your ass. Brad has NEVER been rumored to have herpes. If that had been the rumor do you think Putrid would really have given him the time of day? No freaking way. If there’s one thing that ho values above all else it’s her keeping her whistle clean. Er…actually it would be a tie with not tripping over her own two feet because her nose is stuck so high in the air…

• Yup

Kellie C. @ 08/25/2008 at 11:16 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don’t think that Brad will be in the photos. Magazines usually come out the month before the month it’s listed. So a Nov magazine will come out in October. I think it’s to coincide with the release of Changeling.

• http://www.nimony.com NIMONY

OMG I really want to see moe pics inside the mag.

• the real tita

#305: Thank you, Rosa.

• the real tita

#331: No, I didn’t say it…Liliane did. Go back and read it on page 9 or 10. Now, leave me alone.

• Bailey

Wow, ellie thinks I am a crybaby. Don’t recall crying or whining on this thread. Ellie, on the other hand, seems to want to argue with everybody. Typical hater “but I am not a hater, I just…” poster.
    Hi back to the real tita and vicki. Yeah, heads will really explode when this magazine comes out. Can’t wait.

• http://firefox.com gena

She did not call Jane Pitt. Just a story book story put together by the tabs. They do not know what conversations are said in someone’s home.

• the real tita

#338: PT, I think that woman mistook me for you. You were the one who posted what she was saying I did. Another one was saying I told her she looked like a nice lady but it was actually lyliane who responded to her. Do you think they’re drunk or something? They’re getting awfully confused.

(and to think I am the forgetful one…sheesh!)