Desperate Housewives Season 5 Promos!

Desperate Housewives Season 5 Promos!

Scope out the new promos for the ABC hit drama Desperate HousewivesTeri Hatcher as Susan Mayer, Dana Delany as Katherine Mayfair, Marcia Cross as Bree Van De Kamp, Felicity Huffman as Lynette Scavo, Nicollette Sheridan as Edie Britt and Eva Longoria Parker as Gabrielle Solis.

During the season finale last season, the show flashed ahead five years. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Especially the new man in Susan‘s life, played by Gale Harold!

The Desperate Housewives season premiere airs on Sunday, Sept. 28 @ 9PM ET/PT on ABC.

HOW EXCITED are you for the new season of “Desperate Housewives”?

15+ pictures inside of the Desperate Housewives Season 5 Promos…

desperate housewives season 5 promos 01
desperate housewives season 5 promos 19

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Kristinaa @ 08/25/2008 at 4:15 pm

I’m so thrilled of the season 5 =) That will be so greaaat! :D

I SOCANT WAIT :]]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT’S going to be soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!

aw i missed this show somuch. CANT WIAT!

I don’t like the idea of Susan having a new man. Can’t she ever settle down?

The red/white dress that Marcia Cross is wearing, isn’t that the one that Miley Cyrus also wore once? =) Looks really nice and I’m excited for DH!!

oh my good :O this is unconscious! But, I Grey’s Anatomy promo want pictures:P

galegirlfla @ 08/25/2008 at 4:48 pm

Can’t wait to see the luscious Gale Harold!

I stopped watching the show after season Two, but with the addition of Gale Harold to the cast, I’ll be glued to the TV screen!

Madison r. @ 08/25/2008 at 5:00 pm

Guess this answers the question as to whether Nicolette Sheridan will return.

youwillmissme @ 08/25/2008 at 5:02 pm

Love all the dresses!

Crystal Diane stevens @ 08/25/2008 at 5:08 pm

About time they put Dana Delany into the promos. She wasn’t in the official promo in TV Guide last week.

I was OVER this show two years ago when “SUSAN” was whining every episode!!! I can not stand it. So for those of you who are excited for it, I hope it gets better!!!! ANd why does it look like teri hatcher is grabbing her goods in that photo shoot??? SICK.

didn’t Miley Cyrus wear that dress Marcias in!

I love the dress susans wearing in the solo shots!

OMG!!! i’m so excited…
i can’t wait for season 5!!!

She may be the oldest of the group but Dana Delany is far the most attractive and talented.

Wow this show is still on

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the real emma lee @ 08/25/2008 at 10:29 pm

I think the show has taken some weird side trips and it isn’t as interesting or fresh as it used to be.

I think it is time for this show to dance its last dance. Sorry, but it is so last year for me.

Cant wait to see gale!!
he is amazing

Can’t wait to see Gale Harold!!!

benitodelicias @ 08/26/2008 at 11:16 am

this has got to be Felicity’s most natural picture ever for the promos…she always looks all sexed up and insanely airbrushed to match the “sex appeal” or “hotness” of the other girls….finally they did something great for her, I never bought that it was all her on the other promos….same for Dana Delaney, thank God they didn’t put her to look like Nicolette or Eva….

I remember the one where they came out of the fire with Felicity in the Blue Dress….it was just too much…..

can’t wait!! :)

balllymay @ 08/26/2008 at 9:45 pm

Gale Harold!! Can’t wait.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All