Miley Cyrus' Shopping Spree

Miley Cyrus' Shopping Spree

Miley Cyrus takes a break from Hannah Montana and her touring schedule to go shopping at Harmony Lane with her mom and co-star, Emily Osment on Sunday.

While shopping, Miley tried on a 2 love t-shirt she designed that benefits her favorite charity, 1736 Family Crisis Center. Miley, 15, also tried on t-shirts that read, “You Can’t Break My Spirit,” and “I Only Kiss Superheroes.” She’s also wearing 291 jeans in the purple top picture!

Before they went shopping, Miley and Emily stopped to sign autographs and pose for pictures with fans.

15+ more pics inside of Miley Cyrus‘ shopping spree…

miley cyrus shopping intuition harmony lane 01
miley cyrus shopping intuition harmony lane 13
miley cyrus shopping intuition harmony lane 14
miley cyrus shopping intuition harmony lane 15
miley cyrus shopping intuition harmony lane 16

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

they actualli look pretty and hmm…no MANDY!!???…shocker!???

gorgeous!
miley!

MILEY ROCKS OBIUSLY! SHE IS PRETTY AND BEAUTY
JONAS BROTHERS ROCKS

MILEY IS NOT A **** THE S L UUUUUUT IS S E L E N A :) OR D E M I

SELENA AND DEMI F***CK

Emily Osment is turning into quite a little hottie too!!!

Zanessa-love4life @ 08/25/2008 at 7:12 pm

Well at least she’s kinda acting her age…15!Usually you see her in short dresses or with tons of make up on, or showing off her bra somewhere!!
I used to really like her….i hope she doesn’t continue with the bad pics!

eddie jones @ 08/25/2008 at 7:18 pm

im sorry for saying this but her parents have made this child fair game. She’s going to grow up to be a hoe-bag. Mark my words, her parents have made her into a child-star that’s setup to fail and fail she will. It’s always smiling and waving in the papers, then it’s meth and cocaine in the trailer.

thx for all you comments i really appreciate them. love ya all my fans..***

i like her shirt “i only kiss superheroes”!

shut up people.
if you dont like miley dont look her up on here!
my gosh.

MILEY IS AMAZING.
and you dont know her, so you have no right no trash talk her

Hi ! MIley looks great without a big make ! I love Emily too, she’s so funny !

i hate her for being so DAMN PRETTY. she is gorgeous, i am extremely jealous of her.

did you read that shirt people, you can’t break her freaking spirit. i love her, i always knew she was a strong individual .. not that a shirt can tell you that.

sassygirl @ 08/26/2008 at 4:46 am

wtf miley let the paps in her changeroom???? emily looks cute tho..love the i only kiss superheroes tshirt

ooooh we cant break her spirit! how cool! that would be great….. if I TRIED. And #50, I really don’t care if she took those pics (f uck, everyone her age take those pics) but I find it very suspicious that they keep getting ‘leaked’ again and again. Like Paris and Kim learned from their tapes and Vanessa learned from HER pics to keep them on the DL to why cant miley learn?
And I also lovee how she’s whoring out her relationship with nick jonas, ESPECIALLY after it was proven he had a new girlfriend.

to number 67
the interview with seventeen was done
a long time ago
and just because it came out
while it was being said that nick
is dating that untalented loser
doesnt mean they did the interview the exact same
day!gosh ever heard of common sense, do you honetsly
think that they did that interview recently

hey #2.. those weird looking shirts are soooo cute… their so unique… i’ve got to have one of those..

dfghjkl;';lkjh @ 08/27/2008 at 10:09 am

hate herrr, love the shirtsss.

I’m sure she can afford a pair of DECENT jeans. Hello….

jessica&brianna @ 08/29/2008 at 11:57 am

oh my god is she ugly! omg! she looks about like 10-12 years old! why do people like her so much?! she’s a ****!

she looks so young in these pictures the first one !!!

Spidey? Why spidey? WHHHHY????? I love spidey, he’s like my favorite comic character! Does Miley have to go and make me feel more sad everytime I see her? I felt like I loved the girl, honestly and sincerely, and then she breaks my heart over and over again…. now SPIDEY????

sanna maria @ 09/07/2008 at 11:22 am

Does anyone know where you can buy the blue pair of boots, you see miley wearing in one of the photos?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All