Brad Pitt: Not On Our Watch!

Brad Pitt: Not On Our Watch!

Brad Pitt attends the Not On Our Watch charity gala held at the Hotel Cipriani during the 2008 Venice Film Festival on Tuesday in Venice, Italy.

Not on Our Watch‘s mission is to focus global attention and resources towards putting an end to mass atrocities around the world. The organization was founded Brad, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Jerry Weintraub and David Pressman. NOOW generates life-saving humanitarian assistance and protection for the vulnerable, marginalized and displaced. For more information, visit NotOnOurWatchProject.org.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt looking dapper in his suit…

brad pitt not on our watch 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

There is one hot man with a heart of gold….love him.

coalharbourqt @ 08/26/2008 at 9:11 pm

Wooot! Just clicked on JJ and voila! A new thread with BP :D I love all the good causes this man supports :D

Nice to see I’m in good company – hugs to you Julianne!

Thanks for the pictures. Papa Pitt is looking great. George is looking good also. Thanks for the information and link on NOT ON OUR WATCH.

those twins must be taking there toll… dude looks like he hasn’t slept in a while!

More George pics, Jared. While I’m not huge on celebrities shoving their political choices down everyone’s throats, I do respect the fact that Clooney an Pitt are also very much into helping people that aren’t as fortunate as them.

Two of my favorite MEN. Brad and George look HOT as HELL> I wish I were there. Can’t wait for the movie. Brad seems so happy. I’m really glad for him. It is wonderful when dreams come true and your life becomes all you’ve wanted. Now he and George can spread that joy to others. I hope they do an interview together. They just kill me.

he sure has gotten fugly since he hooked up with Angelina.

My, oh, my what Papa Pitt does for a suit. Thanks for the new thread Jared.
I hope their charity gala raises lots of cash for NOT ON OUR WATCH.

old and fugly. angie has bad taste in men

observation deck @ 08/26/2008 at 9:18 pm

Looking good. he even looks like he gained a few pounds

He’s gorgeous – best looking man in Hollywood.

shoes4life @ 08/26/2008 at 9:19 pm

Dang!! Brad & George together is toooo much hotness for me to stand. I really like them including Don Cheadle & Matt Damon.

Nothing like hot intelligent men who have a heart for helping others.

alexanderina @ 08/26/2008 at 9:20 pm

WOW Papa Pitt is SMOKIN HOT & SEXY. He is such a gorgeous man. Thanks Jared for the new thread and pictures.

he looks absolutely ravishing. I’m loving the pics. I wish Angelina was there with him but it’s ok.. she needs to rest.

P.S. I’m thinking Porgie is ecstatic to have Brad to himself. :mrgreen:

sorry but he’s hot really! harhar!

They both look aiight. Is the suit by Tom Ford?

Hi Coal – Great minds think alike, I guess. I just sat down and was suprised to see a new thread with Bradley Pitt looking so darn hot and no comments yet.

Hope you and your family are well and having a good summer. It is flying by too fast for me.

Peace ~ ~

Woah two new threads! It’s gonna be a nice couple of weeks for us fans.

alexanderina @ 08/26/2008 at 9:24 pm

I am so proud of Brad, George, Damon and Don. They are doing great things with NOOW. WTG Guys. Keep up the good work

(((((((((((((((DAYUM!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))))

The hotness, I bet Angie is missing Papa already.

The bar is a lot less crowded now, eh?? Muahahaha!

Hot papa. :-D

He does look like he’s gained some weight.

Thank You Jared.. Brad looks so Yummy!
Waves to All The Jolie-Pitt Fans…
Meli Girl I miss You..
Cheers Guys,,,,!

Clooney fan @ 08/26/2008 at 9:27 pm

thanks jared.

********SMOKIN’!************

But then there is NOTHING hotter than a man who can help out with the kids and still dress up when the occasion requires it!

I love this family!

Brad looks great . Jared it is hard to see his face please put more front pics of George.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All