Miley Cyrus Gets Straw Silly

Miley Cyrus Gets Straw Silly

Miley Cyrus eats out with her family at City Wok in Studio City, Calif. on Monday.

Dad Billy Ray, mom Tish, brother Braison and sister Noah all came out for the meal.

For all your big Miley fans, don’t forget to check out her big sweet 16 bash at Disneyland in October! It’s a perfect celebration for her because she recently mentioned, “I love roller coasters so this is my ultimate birthday!” The Disney starlet will be singing a number of yet-to-be determined songs.

10+ pictures inside of Miley Cyrus getting straw silly…

miley cyrus straw silly 01
miley cyrus straw silly 02
miley cyrus straw silly 03
miley cyrus straw silly 04
miley cyrus straw silly 05
miley cyrus straw silly 06
miley cyrus straw silly 07
miley cyrus straw silly 08
miley cyrus straw silly 09
miley cyrus straw silly 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

her bro is so gaay and fat

eddie jones @ 08/26/2008 at 8:46 am

that’s a position she’s surely very comfortable with and the media drools to portray, almost as good as the shot of her bending over, that was a classic for Jared, even miley fan sites didn’t publish the bent over teen.

miley .. quit being so pretty. it isn’t fair.
i wuv her.

I wonder if Miley’s boobs will get as big as her mom’s when she gets older :)

oh and about mandy .. i want to think she is using miley for the fame. i mean mandy now has her own “girl groupish singer type thing” going on. mandy comes off as somewhat of a *****, the way she dresses and acts. but i personally think that hanging around with miley and getting some publicity, won’t make her too famous. but it somewhat already has .. i mean we wouldn’t know who mandy was .. without miley.

now i am not one to prejudge, well i just did, but i won’t hold anything against mandy. miley seems very happy when she is with her.

She looks great, and i love her hair very pretty.

o wow…more miley!!…:)….hmm gotta luv it…LMAO

SHES SO PRETTY

i love miley
and i luv her outfit

f*** off miley @ 08/26/2008 at 11:18 am

ihate her stupid s*ut some kids can’t watch her anymore because of the pics shes takin i kno shes 15 but come on

hha cute :D x

Anyone seen the “I want it All” music vid from HSM 3 :P?

I think miley is very very pretty!!
and im so happy that the pictures arn’t effecting her
and i wish people would look at her like she is a normal teenager and not just one of the disney clones….

she has major talent and an amazing career ahead of her and i really want her to realize that…. (if she hasnt)

anyway…about mandy
im really happy miley found a best friend
its really unfortunate that she has to be 20 tho…
every one is saying that because she is 20 shes shouldnt
be bestfriends with a 15 year old
because people think she is using miley
for fame/money
and i dont know if she is or not
but if she is then miley doesnt deserve that
if shes not then good for them

i dont think she is

I think they are both very pretty

and braison is hott!!!!

I knew that floorplan looked familiar!!!! (in her moms hands) I just leased an apartment with my cousin at Magnolia Park Villas on Toluca Ave. I wonder if I’m gonna have a cyrus neighbor!? that’d be cool.. except Idk if mileys ready to live alone (at 16 soon) unless its with family members! But either way thats cool..the place is gorgeous!! I have to go back to sign some more paperwork–maybe I’ll find out more.

demi&MILEYYYYY!!! @ 08/26/2008 at 1:59 pm

she’s super pretty!…. lovee her

Awww I always liked her,shes cute.

Have you guys noticed that whenever her dad’s around she seems all angelic and NORMAL, but then when he leaves she acts like a sl*t?? Hmm…I find that weird. Obviously her mom can’t control her as much as her dad.

Zanessa-love4life @ 08/26/2008 at 4:59 pm

Good to know she’s getting her act together, and spending time with the family!
GOOD JOB MILEY ♥

newport beach, 92660 @ 08/26/2008 at 7:13 pm

I like her.. she’s got a cool voice and is a very talented young lady.. But i CANNOT stand Selena Gomez. So anyhoo…. Miley is actually a very pretty girl.

mileycyrusfan @ 08/26/2008 at 7:18 pm