Tue, 26 August 2008 at 9:54 am
Shia LaBeouf Sizzles On Set
- Shia LaBeouf gets blown up, real bad
- Paris Hilton likes to wink at anybody and everybody
- Hayden Panettiere has a wonderful family after all
- Adriana Lima – too bad she’s taken
- Madonna has a whole lot of fishnet stockings
- Jessica Alba does lunch with Honor Warren
- Charlize Theron doesn’t like getting her picture taken
- Forever 21 is For Love 21
- American Idol finalist and Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson will sing at the Democratic National Convention at the request of Barack Obama.
- Prosecutors say they won’t charge Andy Dick with sexual battery stemming from his arrest last month.
- Michael Keaton is set to play toy doll Ken in the next ‘Toy Story’ movie. Keaton will provide the voice of Barbie’s boyfriend in the third installment of the animated series.
- Australia is re-thinking a decision to give gangsta rapper Snoop Dogg a visa after public complaints that he should not tour in October in a double act with Ice Cube, an immigration official said on Tuesday.
- American Idol finalist Ace Young, who competed on season five of the Fox show, joins the cast of Grease, playing Kenickie in the revival of the popular musical.
Like Just Jared on Facebook