Gerard Butler is Spring Street Natural

Gerard Butler is Spring Street Natural

Gerard Butler looks rough and tough as he pours over a script while lunching solo at Spring Street Natural Restaurant in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on Wednesday afternoon.

Sounds like Gerry is all about eating healthy! Spring Street Natural serves natural healthy cuisine–whole natural foods that are minimally processed.

As the 38-year-old Scottish stud headed out, the wind caught his unbuttoned shirt. Oh-la-la!

10+ pictures inside of Spring Street Natural Gerard Butler

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Gerard is 38 years old – not 40. I like my men rough and tough and tall and handsome so Gerard is perfect.

shoes4life @ 08/27/2008 at 11:24 pm

Gerard, can I hang with you?

i agree. he’s hot.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/27/2008 at 11:38 pm

…zzZ

Look who ate all the pies.

Fat fúcker

lanolin.....like sheep's wool @ 08/28/2008 at 12:18 am

Gerard is HOT!!! I love him!!

staycee101 @ 08/28/2008 at 12:18 am

I dont think these are very flattering of him this time. Whats with the frown, the puffy face and the sinus bags? I think he has allergys. He just looks so grumpy. :-(

macordovil @ 08/28/2008 at 12:27 am

He’s a macho man.
I adore him..
Ma

He is hot – loving the belly flash. But dude has got some serious bags under his eyes – what is that?

Now even Gerard Butler is pregnant! WTF??

What is the shiz deal with all these Hollywood baby boomers? I’m sick of it!!!

he’s so ******* hot when he looks like an angry mean furry monster.

He is one sexy mother ****** but he does have some serious bags under his eyes.

Hey Gerard, I have a nice comfy bed you can take a nap on ;-)

Seriously @ 08/28/2008 at 1:26 am

He looks rough in these pictures but I’d still do him.

i’ve eaten at that restaurant! its amazing, so good and really adorable :)

i’ve eaten at that restaurant! its amazing, so good and really adorable :)

Jennifer Aniston this is the guy for you!!!

CHARLIE wash your mouth out you stupid ****.

i love gerard, but i have to say, he’s been looking a bit crap lately. bloated and leathery….just saying. i’d still have his kids if he asked nicely.

Ah! That restaurant is great. I live in the East Village so I don’t get there often but yeah they are great. :)

#18 you are right. they would make a perfect couple.

Gerry please stay away from Maniston. she’s crazy.

www why so serious, Gerry?

Anal Annie @ 08/28/2008 at 5:31 am

Cheeses, I’d lick that fury belly all day long…

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All