Katie Holmes is Trench Coat Cute

Katie Holmes is Trench Coat Cute

Katie Holmes sports a new khaki trench coat as she makes her way to rehearsals in New York City on Wednesday morning.

The 29-year-old actress headed into rehearsals to prepare for her Broadway debut in the Arthur Miller play “All My Sons”.

Her former Dawson’s Creek co-star Joshua Jackson was asked if he’ll see Katie on Broadway. He told media at Monday’s NYC Fringe premiere: “Of course! Of course!”

Katie accessorized with her usual Chloe “Partay” handbag and a new pair of flats.

katie holmes trench coat 01
katie holmes trench coat 02
katie holmes trench coat 03
katie holmes trench coat 04
katie holmes trench coat 05
katie holmes trench coat 06
katie holmes trench coat 07

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

I totally concur with everything #4, #5 & #7 had to say. How about some pics of Joshua Jackson? You’ve been SORELY LACKING in them!!!!!!

I don’t know- but of all the photos I have been seeing, etc..of Katie- she really seems like a different person now. More snotty.

No more friendly, cheerful personality.

I guess that comes with having lots of money and friends like nose in the air Victoria Beckham

JJ you should have wrote:

He told media at Monday’s NYC Fringe premiere:

“Of course! Of course!”, sarcastically.

Megan fox rocks @ 08/27/2008 at 3:14 pm

she looks pretty

is it really cold in NY? because katie’s always wearing scarves, jackets, etc. like its winter time. odd

New York City Weather today:

80.3 °F / 26 °C
Clear
Humidity: 29%

Erego…hot, no rain.

twpumpkin @ 08/27/2008 at 4:26 pm

She always looks so pissed!!!! She chose to marry crazy Cruise. So why does she always look so mad.

Truman/ Jefferson/ Clinton @ 08/27/2008 at 4:39 pm

I know Tom and Katie personally.
I know exactly what goes on in their lives.
I am never wrong about them.

$cientology pays me to make sure no one will get away with making negative comments about the ‘most normal family in America’.

#1 you’re wrong and I’m right
#28 you’re wrong and I’m right
#29 you’re wrong and I’m right
#30 you’re wrong and I’m right
#31 you’re wrong and I’m right
#32 you’re wrong and I’m right

#33 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You’re poking a stick at the little, angry alien-hugger!!!

Stephanie @ 08/27/2008 at 5:13 pm

Oh look. It’s KrazyKatie the Robo-Wife again!! Girl looks dead in the eyes and obviously doesn’t know what season it is! I live in NY and there’s no need for a jacket, let alone the scarves she’s been wearing!

She always looks so miserable but then again, I would look miserable too if I was married to that cult freak TC. I guess he took her baby back to LA. If I were Katie I would get a good lawyer. When the contract is up, you know that kid is going with Cruise!

Mary, mary quite contrary @ 08/27/2008 at 5:18 pm

I know why Katie is miserable. Today one of the top Broadway writers wrote in The Times that tickets to her play are not selling!! I went online to check the availability and you can still get tickets for any night!! That’s unheard of!! No one wants to see her on Broadway or anywhere else!! Not only can’t she dress (Katie, get a stylist!!), but she can’t act either.

Poor Katie. When she married Tom Cruise, I bet she thought it was going to give her career a boost. I guess she didn’t count on him going nuts in public and ruining her career and his.

When he divorces her, and he will soon enough, her career will sprout wings just as Penelope Cruz’s and Nicole Kidman’s did. Until then, she’s doomed to failure!!

#33, Thanks for saying what we’re all thinking!

Truman/Jefferson/Clinton or whatever name she’s using today, is stalker material if I’ve ever seen one! Not only that, but she’s (assuming she’s a she) is nasty, obsessive, arrogant, obnoxious and annoying as heck, a know it all who know’s nothing at all, and a general pain in the butt who needs to get a life and get offline for a hour or two!

Truman/Jefferson/Clinton @ 08/27/2008 at 5:26 pm

You’re all SP’s!! I know Tomkat personally even though they have a restraining order out on me! They need me to save them from all of you scary SP’s! L. Ron Hubbard demands it! I am paid by Scientology, the greatest religion in the world, to defend them all over the internet! You will submit to me or I will track you down and audit you to death!

Jefferson @ 08/27/2008 at 6:52 pm

It’s getting really cool in NY, #1. If she wants to wear a trench coat, then let her. It’s not your problem so why so upset?

“She’s not cute, not a style icon and she’s not even a good actress.”

Speak for yourself, #7

Right, #9

No, #11. They’re just not as famous. Admittedly, they are more talented but nowhere near as famous.

That’s not what Nolan and other have said, #24. And I think I’ll take THEIR word for it rather than anonymous bloggers on the internet.

How is she more snotty, #27? She hasn’t said or done a thing to suggest that.

No more friendly, cheerful personality?!?!?! Are you serious?!?!?!

Because of all those cameras in her face perhaps, #32?

Get a life, #33

He’ll divorce her soon enough, #36? Let’s just wait and see…

(And are you sure that wasn’t the NY Post instead of the NY Times?)

SHE, #37 I’m a GUY. You got me mixed up with someone else.

If I’M ‘nasty, obsessive, arrogant, obnoxious and annoying as heck’ then what are you?

I have a life and all I’ve ever done was point out the fact that not I or anyone else knows anything about TomKat’s private life at all.

Katie’s trench coat is great looking….. Thanks Jared as usual !!!!!

barfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!

It’s back.
Everyone ignore the Oedipus Complex known as Jefferson.
Just ignore it.

She is so lovely.

Josh Jackson is a very funny, funny guy. With great sarcastic wit.

I admire his diplomacy and tact.

LMAO…

“Of course” he’s going to see her on Broadway. By opening night they’ll be giving the tickets away for free.

The real All American family in Hollywood. Looking forward to see some pictures of Suri and Tom very soon. Katie looks sweet
and chic.

KrissyKitty @ 08/27/2008 at 9:41 pm

#38 haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa!! you are hilarious, and a nut..

I see much of Audrey Hepburn in her than Jackie Kennedy. I love her outfits and shoes including the sunglasses.

My relatives in New York will be watching her play but non New Yorker moi will be missing out.

If only Tom can pay for my plane tickets and play tickets
(wishful thinking)