Fri, 29 August 2008 at 11:49 am
Hilary Swank is a Bikini Babe
- Bikini-clad Hilary Swank is poolside pretty.
- Madonna wears a dancing queen robe.
- Amy Adams spills all kinds of Metal Gear Solid secrets.
- Stars sing and cheer for Barack‘s big night
- Shannen Doherty calls Tori Spelling a big fat liar.
- Christina Ricci is yummy in yellow.
- Barack Obama accepts nomination before 84,000 in Denver
- Michael Phelps has a country crush on singer Carrie Underwood.
- Lindsay Lohan‘s paternal grandfather, Richard Lohan, died Thursday after a battle with colon cancer.
- “Just seeing him on stage, I cried my eyelashes off,” Oprah tells Entertainment Tonight of Barack Obama‘s Democratic presidential nominee speech. “I’ve never experienced anything like this. I think that what he had to offer the country tonight will make us all better.”
- “I’ll just have a little cake with my children and we’ll probably watch some cartoons,” Michael Jackson said in an interview with Good Morning America talking about his 50th birthday. “I am letting them enjoy their childhood as much as possible. … I let them go to the arcade and go to the movies and do things. I think that comes naturally. I want them to get to do things I didn’t get to do. I get pretty emotional when I see them having a wonderful time.”
Just Jared on Facebook