Michael Phelps: I'm Going To Disney World!

Michael Phelps: I'm Going To Disney World!

All-time Olympic swimming champion Michael Phelps shares a laugh with Minnie Mouse after completing a relay race held at the Typhoon Lagoon wave pool.

Gold medalists Phelps, Ian Crocker and Lenny Krayzelburg visited Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., to kick off a national tour called “Disney’s Swim with the Stars.” The trio will visit 12 cities around the country, with tour stops scheduled to include Atlanta, New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Seattle, San Francisco and the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Calif.

“I am so happy to celebrate here and see some of the fans who supported me,” said Phelps. “It’s great to feel so much excitement around the sport of swimming in the U.S. and around the world. To top it all off with a parade at Disney World is just incredible.”

Watch the video of Phelps at Disney below! 20+ pictures inside of him taking in Disney World…

Michael Phelps Visits Disney World

michael phelps disney world 21
michael phelps disney world 22

Photos: Preston Mack/Kent Phillips/Gene Duncan/David Roark/Disney
Posted to: Michael Phelps, Shirtless

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

HE IS SOOO ******* HOTTT.FIRST?

He is sooooo HOT!!!
And he’s cuteeee

i spy with my little eye something that is………………….

asdsdfdsd @ 08/29/2008 at 3:43 pm

hot! first =]

He’s HOT?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!

He’s the definition of ‘butterface’

gross

I want some Piersol hotness

I think some of those photos are from when he went to Disney World in 2004.

Michael’s shirtless pics & the pics with his two fellow swimmers were taken in 2004, right after the Athens Olympics, during the “Swim with the stars” tour.

I don’t think the SWTS tour wil be re-edited in 2008, I think it’s just a Disney day or something with Michael.

really!!! @ 08/29/2008 at 3:59 pm

5th pic looks really bad . . .LOL

why no Ryan Lochte

GRRRRRRRRRR @ 08/29/2008 at 4:02 pm

JARED WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE ANY PICTURES BELOW THE BELT????????

I live in Vegas. When is he coming and where???

WHEN IS HE COMING TO DALLAS???
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT?!
I DON’T WANT TO MISS HIM!!!

I LOVE Michael Phelps.
He is the bomb.
Best Olympian in years.
Bravo
Bravo
Bravo
Enjoy your victory

newport beach, 92660 @ 08/29/2008 at 4:54 pm

#11- OH I KNOWW! you know what they say “bighands, big feeet…” I know i’m gross… but he’s GGOOORRGGEEOOOUUUSSS!!! And a killer ahhhmazing body..,**sigh** he’s only 6 years older than mee

He isn’t “Hollywood” looking he is very real very handsome like guys you see everyday but gorgeouser I know fake word but applies :)

prettyxfamous @ 08/29/2008 at 4:58 pm

GO SPANDEXX!!!!!

wow he already had his own parade at disney land! that’s so good for him and MP nakedness i’ll take that anyday and he looks so cute on the rides!

Yeah, he’s amazingly talented & all that stuff, but PLEASE PULL YOUR PANTIES UP!!!

Olympic hangover @ 08/29/2008 at 5:46 pm

Uh, pull your shorts up , you fug fish you.

why on earth is he wearing a medal from the Athens games?

oh yeah, and I second ‘leggy’ on needing some peirsol hotness!

tellin it like it is @ 08/29/2008 at 6:22 pm

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is all this info on the tour, when is he gonna be in Baltimore!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I don’t know why the other two bothered to go. Everyone just wants to see Mr. Phelps.

Who’s that dork signing that girl’s bathing cap? What a doofus.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All