Taylor Swift's Fearless Album Artwork -- EXCLUSIVE!

Taylor Swift's Fearless Album Artwork -- EXCLUSIVE!

Peep the exclusive new album artwork from country’s teen queen Taylor Swift, who went on a triple date with Joe Jonas and the rest of the Jonas Brothers last night.

Her album, Fearless, will released by Big Machine Records on Tuesday, November 11, and contains 11 tracks, all written or co-written by Taylor.

Taylor co-produced the project with Nathan Chapman, and the first single, “Love Story,” from the new record will arrive at radio in early September.

By pre-ordering either the $75 Collector’s Box or $40 CD + Mosaic Combo, fans have the opportunity to have their photo included in a special mosaic that will be included in Taylor’s album packaging. This offer is only available for the first 10,000 fans who pre-order.

For more information and to pre-order the album, visit TheTaylorNation.com.

taylor swift fearless album artwork 01
taylor swift fearless album artwork 02
taylor swift fearless album artwork 03
taylor swift fearless album artwork 04

Posted to: Taylor Swift

I can’t wait for her new album! Her music is amazing. LOVE HER! :)

iluvmiley @ 08/29/2008 at 4:56 pm

i love taylor swift! i’m so excited for the new album…can’t wait!

omg sooo preetay cant believe dating joe

WOW! Her picture actually looks like her this time! HAHA

Like a modern Greek Goddess, very pretty art :)

WOW !
hmm I like her….
but I think she’s dating Joe :( :( :(

hate her!!!!
and she thinks she can sing?
are u guys deaf?
cause i wasnt….until i heard her sing
she screams and talks at the same time!!!
and she should really fix her teeth, dude they are HUGE!!!
she is soo ugly.
sorry taylor’s fans but she stinks.

I think it’s refreshing to see a young girl looking like a young girl…… and not trying to be a vamp!!! Ali Lohan needs to take notes

i can’t wait to buy her new album.

cute pictures !!

I agree with you #7.

cAPTAIN JACK @ 08/29/2008 at 5:35 pm

You people are absolutley horrible.

I will buy this album. I normally don’t go for new music, but I make an exception in Taylor’s case, as she is a wonderfully gifted young artist whose songs (all of which she writes) have meaning and depth to them, and while her voice still neds works (especially live), her spunk, charisma and dedication make up for that.

oMG! love her & the album. She’s soo darn amazing & soo beautiful<3
After listening to sum of her songs, im finally giving country music a chance LOL:)
and number 7, jus F**** off & stop hating!

to get the damn rightness inside yur head, maybe yull know wut’s real-
one) she can sing, haven’t yu heard her song lately? no were not deaf, but yu are, from not hearing this. Screaming? and talking?
wtf! most ppl do that in there songs..it’s called having talent:S
her teeth, has nothing to do with yu, obviously yur jus jealous, cuz she’s beautiful, & proballi is dating Joe. And to me, i think it’s almost tru, cuz in one Vid – Scratch & Sniff- she was there, filming the entire thing.
I admit, sum of her songs aren’t that appealing to most ppl, like me, but it doesn’t give yu a right to rip her off like that.
If yur a hater, comment on sumone yu love !!!!!!!!!!

RE: Ariel

Because posting on JustJared calling a quite good-lucking girl with perfectly straight teeth ‘Fugly’ and a ‘Horse’ is really smart. You mightn’t like her music, but at least don’t be immature to start belittling her appearance.

And in a world of plastic popstars and what-not, you call a girl who writes all her own music and lyrics, plays her own instruments, always comes across as sweet and is scandal-free FAKE. God you make me laugh.

Love her music, just not her taste in men. Jonas brothers. Please.

haha #7 get a freaking grip !

1. She can sing.. I’m pretty sure her winning Best Female Vocalist of the year proves that .. And I’m sure she can carry a better tune than you as well.
2. She writes almost all her songs if not all ..She’s not just a singer . but she’s an artists..
3. You are obviously the one that is deaf.
4. Maybe you have insecurities about your teeth .. You can’t even see her teeth in these pictures and she is beautiful the way she is.
5. Go comment on someone actually worth hating like Paris Hilton .. But don’t hate on a girl that actually has talent.
get over yourself

callmelinds @ 08/29/2008 at 6:00 pm

you can buy her album now! i bought the box thing…you get a tshirt, a bracelet, your face in the mosaic poster and more! go to that link! http://www.thetaylornation.com and pre-order it.

she looks GORGEOUS!!!!!!! can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures!

I actually don’t know very much about Taylor Swift or her music, but that corseted dress makes her look a little anorexic. Talk about giving young girls body complexes..

zanessa4eva @ 08/29/2008 at 6:13 pm

ahh! taylor swift is soo awesome. she and joe make a cute couple

soon Joe will realize she isn’t good enough for him. Oh well. He is blinded by beauty.

GET OVER YOURSELVES @ 08/29/2008 at 6:22 pm

SEE HERE IT GOES AGAIN SINCE SHES SUPPOSILY DATING A JONAS BROTHER YOU ARE STARTING TO HATE ON HER …GET OVER YOURSELVES YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THEM FRICK AND YOU WILL NEVER BE MRS JONAS THEY CAN ONLY MARRY ONE GIRL AND IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE SOMEONE FAMOUS OR SOME WHO WASNT A FAN… ITS HARDLY RARE WHEN THEY MARRY ONE OF THEIR FANS.

haha i like her. sux for carrie underwood though… taylor’s getting more popular.

Jewelsjonas @ 08/29/2008 at 6:42 pm

I love her so much!

She rocks my socks!

Holy Photoshop Batman!!

90%+ of Taylor haters are Jonas Brothers fans who know absolutely nothing about her except that she’s possibly dating Joe. Get over yourself and get a life!

suddenly all these haters… c’mon people.
she is amazing. give her a chance. go hate miley. =P

cool
i like her

I love Taylor and my Mom just bought me the special box with her new CD and a bunch of other cool stuff for an early Christmas present. (thanx callmelinds) I get my picture in her new album…hate on that!! She’s so pretty. I can’t wait to hear her new songs!!! :-)

leighton meester fan @ 08/29/2008 at 9:27 pm

22 and anyone else who doesn’t agree with the haters are right. It is really pathetic that some of you guys are hating on Taylor because of Joe.If you really liked him you would be happy for him and get over it.Taylor is a great singer and seems like a nice girl.You can’t hate every girl that the Jonas Brothers date.It is immature.I love the Jonas Brothers also.Let them live their personal lives.

leighton meester fan @ 08/29/2008 at 9:29 pm

oh and I love the album artwork :)

taylor4evr @ 08/29/2008 at 10:19 pm

opps someone better let demi in on the big joke on the jonas brothers fans. Dont get why if they love their fans so they just cant be honest. make me wonder what else they lie about.
toe is just downright awkward you’all hope she has lots of flat shoes or plans on going barefoot cause shes huge next to him, hell have to jump up or at least tippy toe to kiss her unless theyre layin down then he can just climb all over her like hes a little monkey. ewww i just threw-up a little.

cAPTAIN JACK @ 08/29/2008 at 10:19 pm

I hate The Jonas Brothers, but it has absolutely nothing with the fact that I’m a Taylor fan. I hate them because they’re no talent moochers who get by on their looks (which are actually quite beastly) and stand in the way of true talents who deserve a fair shot in the music industry.

whoaaa
11/11 11 tracks
crazyyy!

She’s pretty and I can’t believe her and joe are dating
Anyways it’s cool that she has the same bday as me

Love her picture in that Cinderellaesque scene. She looks beautiful, but why does she have to date Joe??????

the images on this cd are beautiful.

Some of you are just plain stupid if you think she’s fake. Did you see her on the MTV Prom special? She is the most down to earth girl in the business. Stop hating on her just because she is dating Joe. It’s not like any of you jealous sl*ts would ever have a chance with him.

omgomgomg

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D

aww
she’s so pretty
i wish i looked like her
!!
and i love her songs tooo =]

i like some of her songs!
havn’t totally got into her yet, but im giving her a chance! :)

she is so beautiful though!
that second picture ^^ is GORGEOUS!
IF she is dating Joe, she’s one lucky lady! :)

#23…………….
I’m sure Carrie isn’t worrying about Taylor, When Taylor starts winning the kinds of awards Carrie has and has sold as many albums and has the vocals Carrie has then it might suck for Carrie, but I don’t think she has to worry because none of those will ever come to pass. Actually it sucks to be Taylor because she will never be able to achieve what Carrie has, as soon as those little girls who love her grow up, which is her main audience, then where will she be? Someone else will come along and they will all forget about Taylor. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but hey sometimes the truth sucks.

omgggggggg @ 08/30/2008 at 1:44 pm

omgggggggg what are all your problems? like leave her alone! she’s pretty she’s a great singer and songwriter and if shes gonna date a jonas brother it really is none of your business. its not like they would date you anyway so all of you hating on her because shes amazing get a life get over yourselves and get a boyfriend who might actually take your crap and jealous rageeee

I HATE SHE :@

#43, you say taylor’s fans are mostly little girls? i mean, i never thought little girls could like country. well i’m only 15 so i guess so, but i thought her fans were like, hmmm, older.
i was shocked when i heard she was going to appear on that hannah montana movie.

omg she looks absolutely beautiful here like a princess/angel
the new cd is going to be amazing! im soooooo excited :D
I <3 Taylor

she's gorgeous!!! @ 08/30/2008 at 4:23 pm

i’m happy her & joe are dating :)
&+ she is ******* gorgeous!

more gorgeous than any of you haterss.

You guys are PATHETIC. Taylor is NOT fake, she’s the nicest person I’ve ever met, yes I have met her and even spent a good twenty minutes with her, my dad, and Taylor’s dad on her own personal TOUR BUS at a concert. A lot of other fans have gotten that opportunity as well. You will not meet another celebrity like her, she’s not fake at all.

For those of you saying she can’t sing – seriously, she can. She used to not sound as good as her CD, but now she sounds just like her CD live. She is absolutely amazing. Her voice isn’t BOOM like some artists, but it’s soft and angelic and beautiful.

And for everyone saying she’s ugly – seriously. Come on. She is absolutely gorgeous. Her teeth are normal sized, don’t know where you all got that idea. She is the prettiest person I have ever seen in my whole entire life. She’s like flawless.

And for the ones hating her cause she’s dating Joe – it’s not even confirmed, Joe’s not gonna date his stupid little 11 year old fans, so get over yourselves and stop hating on anyone who is supposedly dating the Jonas Brothers. Taylor, Selena, Miley. You do it to them all. THEY’RE NOT GONNA DATE YOU, get over it!

OMG shes kinda sort of really ugly
especially in those pictures i kinda threw up in my mouth
and she cant sing mhm
i also dont give a crap that shes dating joe jonas

I couldn’t agree more with the person above me! ^^^^

Wow. She’s so frickin’ stupid.
She looks like a chipmunk with a bad perm.
She sings like a cow being run over by a lawn mower & Joe can do way better than her.
Next thing, she’ll be shaving her hair off and taking drugs like the rest of ‘em.

^Dude, you Taylor haters are seriously starting to piss me off.
She is NOT like any other person any this world. She’s amazing. She’s GORGEOUS. She was born to write songs, sing, and entertain. She was put on this earth to change people’s lives and make them want to be just like her. She makes people want to chase their dreams and pick up a guitar and be just like her. That’s how inspirational she is and how greatly her music impacts people. Her music is so uplifting, and I know that it’s gotten me through some tough times. She writes from her heart, so that every heartbroken girl, every little kid who gets bullied at school, every person who gets picked on or feels like they don’t fit it will have a song they can go home to and sing with..so that they know they are not alone.

I agree 100% with dsfkjfsk and asdkfjl. :)
I love you guys. <3
I’m glad that Taylor has touched your lives just like she has with me.

I <3 52 and 54.

i love taylor swift!! she’s awesome :)

I <3 you victoria. <3
I <3 you too 55. :]

SHE IS A BTICH I HATE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
SHE IUS A ****

SHE IS A BTICH I HATE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
SHE IUS A ****

Taylor is tha rocks so back off all u haters!!

love her !! her and joe make the greatist couple if there are evn going out ??

heatherrr;) @ 09/01/2008 at 9:57 pm

taylor swift is GAY

**** YOU TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONE UP THERE IS RIGHT

she is gay!

she needsss helpp

HER MUSIC SUCKS I SWEAR MAN

I DONT LISTEN TO THE COUNTRY STATION ANYMORE CUZ BAM! STUPID TAYLOR COMES ON!

SHES UGLY!!!!!!!!! SHES ****** UGLY!
SHE LOOOKS LIKE SHES LIKE TRYING TO BE INNOCEENTT.
!

GOSH PEOPLE GET IT THROUGH UR HEADDSS SHE SUCKSS.

!
JOE JONAS DOESNT NEED THAT HILLBILLY.

TAYLOR SWIFT SUCKS! @ 09/01/2008 at 10:03 pm

THE ONE UP THERE IS RIGHT

she is gay!

she needsss helpp

HER MUSIC SUCKS I SWEAR MAN

I DONT LISTEN TO THE COUNTRY STATION ANYMORE CUZ BAM! STUPID TAYLOR COMES ON!

SHES UGLY!!!!!!!!! SHES ****** UGLY!
SHE LOOOKS LIKE SHES LIKE TRYING TO BE INNOCEENTT.
!

GOSH PEOPLE GET IT THROUGH UR HEADDSS SHE SUCKSS.

!
JOE JONAS DOESNT NEED THAT HILLBILLY

I <3 #54 and 55!!! Ya’ll are awesome! So is Taylor. These Taylor haters SUCK!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!! She rocks it again!!!!

i love taylor swift sooooooooooooooooooo much my friend has her cds. Issy says,your music rocks out loud,i have 2 of your albums.I heard your album is $75!!!!!!!!But i am going to save up money to buy it.WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAYLOR SWIFT IS SO BEAUTIFULL!!! I LOVE HER! i can’t wait till her album comes out!

too bad im taylor swifts #1 fan.
planning to keep it that way.
they are a cute couple.
you people are lames.

heatherrr and BLAH suck and need to get a life.
And #64 needs to shut the heck up. You DO NOT know what you are talking about.

Well i was just lookin over these comments and saw # 7′s. Your pretty immature. Taylor is probally the greatest singer and person i know. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with her shes just a normal teenager that does what she loves and the teeth buisness… puh-leeez! grow up. go hate on someone else but leave taylor alone.

*just saying.

WOW!!!! I love Taylor! :) She is so great her music helps me realize how life really is. Her music interacts with my life so much. PPL just need to get over theirselves and quit dissin ppl they are just jealous of. GEEZ get a grip. Taylor you are great keep it up! Love YA

i loooove t s she ROCKS!!!

This is the coolest fashion game!!! Check it out
We love Taylor Swift and are having a design contset in honor of her!!

bork_faith @ 10/04/2008 at 6:19 pm

hey girl (Taylor), i love you song love story. my favoite is when you say he kneels to the ground and pulls out a ring and says marry me juliet. and then the part when you say i talked to tour dad go pick out a white dress. i think its a sweet song all together. i wish there where more artist/singer like you. when you started to sing i fell in love with your first single, tim magraw. i dont know if you herd it on the radio yet but, if i was able drive it would crancked up. i cant wait till your cd fearless comes out! keep on singing and keep up the good work!

This is to all you ppl out there that say you hate taylor

The only reason you hate her is because you are jealous of her good looks amazing voice and her ability to right good songs
and because she MIGHT be dating joe jonas
anyway joe jonas and the rest of the jonas brothers are ugly and they would NEVER date any of you do grow up and get a life!!!

Oh and if you hate her so much then why the **** are you on this website.

OMG #75 i agree with you love the song Love story well ilove all taylors songs what radio stations play her songs coz i dont no?????

taor_swift_rocks @ 10/05/2008 at 9:12 am

Same as # 75 that part where he proposes it just blows me away

Romeo save me I’ve been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don’t know what to think
He fells to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said

Marry me juliet you’ll never have to be alone
I love you and that’s all the reason for
I talk to your dad go pick out a white dress
It’s a love story baby just say yes

taylor your a great singer! im glad that theres a singer like you! you rock! t is a great love story!!! YOUR SUPER FAN feb

i think that she is the best singer
i dont like country music but i love her
i can wait for the new cd

#14 u r totelly right i will forever love taylor swift and her music… i think shes amazing and shes a real person and level headed, i cant wait 4 her new cd!!!

xxjbfanxx @ 10/13/2008 at 2:20 pm

ah soo excited cant w8 for her albun to *** out her voice is amazing it neva gets old :):):)

i love the music she all sings….
i will be your no. one fan taylor!!!!!!!

Your great Taylor! I luv ya!!!

OKAY TAYLOR HATERS…

sorry but what is the point of writing hate stuff about taylor?
she has big teeth? obviously you been taking to much time looking at her.
its lame to push off your own insecurties by writing **** about others. no one cares so your just wasting your time. get a life.

waiting on my prince charming @ 11/22/2008 at 4:21 pm

hey, i love taylor swift. just about everyone of her songs relates to my life somehow. her songs are talking about the strugles we have in love and life but how in the end they all make sence. her songs have meaning and i love them. and for all you people that hate her why are you here then why would you look up someone that you hate

OMG I LOVE HER CD