Kevin Spacey's Butt Break

Kevin Spacey's Butt Break

Kevin Spacey pretends to be a proctologist while hanging out with a few guy friends at a nightclub in Hvar, Croatia on Friday.

These shocking new photos of the 49-year-old actor show Spacey wearing a newboy cap and pulling a young man’s shorts down.

Spacey has been in London the last few years as the artistic director of the Old Vic, one of the city’s oldest theaters.

Semi-revealing shots of Kevin Spacey‘s butt break inside…

kevin spacey butt 01
kevin spacey butt 02
kevin spacey butt 03
kevin spacey butt 04

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

yeah, indeed, very ‘shocking’…??

sooo gay,lol

good for him!

Mondo Bongo! @ 08/31/2008 at 3:12 pm

When is his next movie??? now that would interest me.. >>>

moseley girl @ 08/31/2008 at 3:14 pm

Ewww that’s gross.

that must hurt.

I hate people like MONGO BONGO who come to gossip sites for all the wrong reasons, & then critize.

Go home Spacey, don’t do nasty things in my country…. :-)))))
Such shame i used love him, he was brilliant actor and i think he still is….

is he actually gay? comment from “apple” has confused me.

Gay Gay Gay!!

parisgirl @ 08/31/2008 at 3:25 pm

@ #10
There always have been rumors about his homsexuality.

It’s very well known that he’s gay. Good for him. Go out there and get some ass!

If a guy is straight he would never go ‘there’, where Spacy has put his hands. Straight guys would never touch another guys butt, neither would they allow another guy to touch theirs. Spacy is gay, plain and clear. Its time to come out and be a proud gay man than a closeted homosexual pretending to be straight.

i always knew he was gay

isn’t that sexual harassment

Spacey is a well know homo – it’s not even a secret in Hollywood. It’s always middle America that can’t believe these things. Hollywood is fully of gay men pretending to be straight: Travolta, Chase Crawford, Ricky Martin, Clay Aiken, etc… I mean it’s no big deal and when pix like this come out, I love how these actors/singers try to “explain” it away.

Explain the dong up your **** my friend!

Mondo Bongo! @ 08/31/2008 at 3:43 pm

dfkwj @ 08/31/2008 at 3:18 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Any time your unhappiness is my pleasure.. :lol:

Wasn’t there a movie based on Spacey being undercover gay? I could swear there was but can’t remember it…it didn’t actually say his name directly but there were rumors about that too. Ah well…I can’t remember lol

True blue @ 08/31/2008 at 3:44 pm

That one fugly butt.

Duh..everyone knows hes gay. Why dos that butt look so gross and red??

mcchicken wings @ 08/31/2008 at 3:49 pm

#17 don’t forget zac efron………….

woot woot kevin is getting his mac on..

everyone in that photo want to tap that. good for them i guess… lol

gay men are so nasty. you’ll never get me to see their “charms”.

Kevin Spacey is an amazing actor
I find this article and pictures disgusting
people should respect each other’s privacy and mind their own business
these “eww”s are shame!
just a croud of gossips

There are no gay actors in Hollywood.

LOL!