Kevin Spacey's Butt Break

Kevin Spacey's Butt Break

Kevin Spacey pretends to be a proctologist while hanging out with a few guy friends at a nightclub in Hvar, Croatia on Friday.

These shocking new photos of the 49-year-old actor show Spacey wearing a newboy cap and pulling a young man’s shorts down.

Spacey has been in London the last few years as the artistic director of the Old Vic, one of the city’s oldest theaters.

Semi-revealing shots of Kevin Spacey‘s butt break inside…

kevin spacey butt 01
kevin spacey butt 02
kevin spacey butt 03
kevin spacey butt 04

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

yeah, indeed, very ‘shocking’…??

sooo gay,lol

good for him!

Mondo Bongo! @ 08/31/2008 at 3:12 pm

When is his next movie??? now that would interest me.. >>>

moseley girl @ 08/31/2008 at 3:14 pm

Ewww that’s gross.

that must hurt.

I hate people like MONGO BONGO who come to gossip sites for all the wrong reasons, & then critize.

Go home Spacey, don’t do nasty things in my country…. :-)))))
Such shame i used love him, he was brilliant actor and i think he still is….

is he actually gay? comment from “apple” has confused me.

Gay Gay Gay!!

parisgirl @ 08/31/2008 at 3:25 pm

@ #10
There always have been rumors about his homsexuality.

It’s very well known that he’s gay. Good for him. Go out there and get some ass!

If a guy is straight he would never go ‘there’, where Spacy has put his hands. Straight guys would never touch another guys butt, neither would they allow another guy to touch theirs. Spacy is gay, plain and clear. Its time to come out and be a proud gay man than a closeted homosexual pretending to be straight.

i always knew he was gay

isn’t that sexual harassment

Spacey is a well know homo – it’s not even a secret in Hollywood. It’s always middle America that can’t believe these things. Hollywood is fully of gay men pretending to be straight: Travolta, Chase Crawford, Ricky Martin, Clay Aiken, etc… I mean it’s no big deal and when pix like this come out, I love how these actors/singers try to “explain” it away.

Explain the dong up your **** my friend!

Mondo Bongo! @ 08/31/2008 at 3:43 pm

dfkwj @ 08/31/2008 at 3:18 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Any time your unhappiness is my pleasure.. :lol:

Wasn’t there a movie based on Spacey being undercover gay? I could swear there was but can’t remember it…it didn’t actually say his name directly but there were rumors about that too. Ah well…I can’t remember lol

True blue @ 08/31/2008 at 3:44 pm

That one fugly butt.

Duh..everyone knows hes gay. Why dos that butt look so gross and red??

mcchicken wings @ 08/31/2008 at 3:49 pm

#17 don’t forget zac efron………….

woot woot kevin is getting his mac on..

everyone in that photo want to tap that. good for them i guess… lol

gay men are so nasty. you’ll never get me to see their “charms”.

Kevin Spacey is an amazing actor
I find this article and pictures disgusting
people should respect each other’s privacy and mind their own business
these “eww”s are shame!
just a croud of gossips

There are no gay actors in Hollywood.

LOL!

Him and Ricky Martin being gay is the worst kept secret in Hollywood. Spacey cruises parks to pick up men and lord knows what his casting couch tally is.

The comment from the person calling herself/himself Tyra is ridiculous and extremely narrow-minded. I take it you spend most of your time with non-artistic people.

As for Spacey, good on him. It looks like fun.

yeah..he’s gay..I think he’s still closet.
Jared..this is a gross post of a drunk.
must be a slow weekend, huh?

where is the beautiful Brad Pitt?

WHAT THE FUCKERY ??

fudgepacker. eeeewwwwww

old gays are gross

he smoked marihuana too in Dubrovnik,i’m from Croatia so there’s been alot going on with him…he was so nice when he came but 2 days later he’s drunk and jelling..weirdoo

de Cosmos @ 08/31/2008 at 4:13 pm

HaHa!!!

Look at his tongue! Ready for action?

I find it a little odd that these images are on your site Jared.

In my opinion these photos show no evidence that spacey is pulling the kids pants down. People throw themselves at stars all the time. This proves nothing to me. And Mr. Spacey’s eyes show that he is blasted… In the last photo he is even looking in another direction, to me it looks he is saying, get this kid off of me.

its funny , but whats with the third hand ???? hahah hmmm

Pretty sure this post belongs on Dlisted or Perez, not here.

OMG, *shock*

i m from croatia actually he was little drunk ands some paparazzi pictured him so this happened he isnt gay but i was on vacation on hvar and yeah i think we were fault to get him drunk but party was awesome he is great just he was little sad about whole paparazzi thin

“he isnt gay”

How stupid people can be?

1. They purposely don’t show you the whole picture..
2. You don’t know the context.
3. Spacey is not the one who’s pulling down the shorts.
4. This is a still pic that has been intentionally isolated from a very quick scene by a mischievous paparazzo..

Conclusion: it doesn’t mean much.

Silly Ragazzo @ 08/31/2008 at 4:46 pm

“Spacey is not the one who’s pulling down the shorts.”

Spacey is playing with a guy’s naked butt.

Ah, tinA, were you there? Are you suggsting that the guy who’s gettting grasped is one of those intrusive paparazzi? That would be funny!

i know he filmed a new movie in Jacksonville lately about someone or something that way ga.y(something like that)but idk if these are from there or not. whatever.

Silly Silly Ragazzo @ 08/31/2008 at 4:53 pm

> Spacey is playing with a guy’s naked butt.

He’s just grasping him and pushing him aside. Read Ragazzo’s 4th point, he’s totally right. This so-called “scandal” is mere manipulation.

jared, are u gay? it looks like you hunt this topic…

i agree wit all yall saying that jjared posting this is a little odd if this site become like perez and tmz i will not be visiting it like i don’t visit the others

please stick wit your stuff that makes you good jj

Ragazzo, I’m with you. Sounds like the Croatian paparazzi are more vicious than any other paparazzi in the world.

Megan fox rocks @ 08/31/2008 at 5:25 pm

Since when u but man ass in this site u r so gross woman nipple is wrong but man ass okay

I wasn’t aware that Kevin Spacey being gay was new information. He has been seen in the tabloid canoodling with young guys for years.

tarly!!!♥ @ 08/31/2008 at 5:51 pm

ewww ….! what a drunkie

Princessa° @ 08/31/2008 at 6:03 pm

I’m from Croatia and agree with tina. Our paparazzi are not that vicious. They are like every other paparazzi. they are just searching for some stupid pictures to earn money .

passing Through @ 08/31/2008 at 6:34 pm

So Spacey finally wasn’t able to maintain decorum, huh? I always knew sooner or later the rumors of his activities would play out in public. It’ll be interesting to see if he ever has the guts to come out of the closet. And I sure hope those AIDS rumors aren’t true…

Well getting drinky in the internet age means someone WILL see you and WILL post it :) He probably doesn’t care :)

Because he’s gay gay gay.

i think the guy has a rash on his ass
it’s so red
maybe spacey was just trying to um ointment on it

Why is everyone arguing about what he’s doing with his hands on the guys butt? You’d think the position of his head in proportion to the guy in the fourth pic would be the ones to get all your fingers typing.

If you have to ask if Jared is gay – you are very, very slow. I’m not sure how that is relevant though. Clearly we all have some interest in his site or we wouldn’t be here and his sexuality is irrelevant to that. Just sayin’.

remember da truth @ 08/31/2008 at 9:04 pm

If you notice, his are not the only hands on the guy’s shorts. This is a bunch of guys rough housing, which usually groups of guys get over by the time they are out of college. At a club? Adults? Yep, probably gay and just having some fun. So what?

And Tyra #14, you’re sooooo homophobic!! I guess you’ve never seen a football game where guys smack each other on the ass all the time, or hung out with a group of frat guys, who wrestle and pants each other and moon each other all the time.

That being said, yes of course Kevin Spacey is gay. He’s never pretended to be straight, he’s just not thought his sexuality was anyone’s business and doesn’t parade it around. Like Ellen, Melissa Etheridge, Rosie O’Donnell, etc who were all well-known to be gay, didn’t hide it and just never announced it for a looonnngggg time.

Now John Travolta and Tom Cruise — yes, gay men pretending to be straight.

remember da truth @ 08/31/2008 at 9:09 pm

#23 Lisa

Just remember, no gay man does anything that straight men don’t ALSO do.
You don’t know what any of your neighbors do, and probably don’t want to picture that, either. It’s only because we KNOW what gay men do that people who are repressed sexually fixate on it and have problems with it. They forget about the loving relationships and think only of sex acts.
That’s what’s REALLY nasty.

Aren’t you ashamed you’ve revealed yourself to be like that, now? Probably can’t stop thinking about what gay men are doing, now can you?

See this is why should drink too much!!!

art8fashion @ 08/31/2008 at 10:05 pm

Wow.

This pic could mean a lot of things.

Privacy can be taken away by anyone at anytime and the resulting pics or video end up on the internet forever.

I wonder how “his people” will spin this one.

I enjoy his acting. He went out ,got wasted and got exposed.

Peace

Peace

yeah he’s gay!

I think Kevin Spacey left the USA to get his freak on. I think he was tired of being hounded about his sexual orientation and wanted to escape. He tries to make it seem like he left for the sake of the art (acting) but he probably just wanted to let loose and have fun like other free gay men and not be in all the rags or ruin his reputation here in the states.

ace tomato @ 08/31/2008 at 10:44 pm

Uhh, gay men do plenty of things straight men do not also do. Most straight men do not fellate other men or engage in anal sex with them.

Or did you mean what they do with/to women?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch . . .

Kevin Spacey is very gay, fairly discreet about it in terms of publicity or privacy, and one of the best actors this country ever produced.

I also thought he was terminally sexy in LA Confidential – and believably straight and a smooth ladies man at that.

Sorry to see some party pics float up, but that happens. No big deal. How anyone is trying to argue Spacey is not gay is beyond me, and why they would need to, I don’t know. He’s extremely successful and filthy rich for it and very, very famous in a permanent A list way – taken seriously and a very stylish man. So name a woman he’s dated.

See? If he was straight there would be Italian supermodels involved. Trust.

Interesting to see what will follow with these surfacing all over the net. I was surprised to see them on this site, when Perez Hilton didn’t even post the pics, probably out of fear of a cease and desist.
What is Spacey going to say about this? He can’t deny the fact that he is gay now. I don’t know any straight men who pull other boy’s shorts down and play with their butt. He has denied being homosexual in the past (in response to the infamous Esquire article), but he sure can’t deny it with these pics. Of course, his gayness is no secret, unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last decade.

Do ya know what’s shocking ?

What’s shocking is that he’s about to tap the red and flat ass of a young freshman, when he could be banging a handsome Italian model like every A-lister on the downlow

Oh, please. Who cares.

Oh please, who the hell cares. So what if he is gay, WHOOPTEEFLIPPINDOOOO! Get a life people.

just saying @ 08/31/2008 at 11:55 pm

so gay. He ate that a** later on.

Yes Kevin Spacey is Gay and he is just discreet about it.I don’t know why Gay actors don’t just come out,instead of lying to themselves and their fans.I don’t care if an actor or a singer is gay,it’s not going to stop me from seeing their movies.

just saying @ 09/01/2008 at 1:15 am

Spreading AIDS one a** at a time.

They look like two legs to me…

“Hollywoodski glumac uhvaćen je dok je pljeskao stražnjicu svoga prijatelja. Dečko iz ekipe spustio je gaćice i bacio se oskarovcu u krilo usred diska”
Hollywood actor was caught slapping the behind of a friend. Said man, who was part of KS’s crew, lowered down his briefs and threw himself onto the Oscar winner’s lap, in the middle of the club. KS ‘jumped’ into the game. (…)

steve in denver @ 09/01/2008 at 2:00 am

Who doesn’t know Spacey is gay?

random passerby @ 09/01/2008 at 4:46 am

My friend who is an entertainment lawyer in my country held a party for Spacey once after his premiere here, and invited many pretty girls. It shocked my friend when Spacey was not interested in the women, but showed more interest in the cute male bartender instead. Apparently, my friend hadn’t heard the rumors. Not that any of this matters. So he’s gay, big deal. It doesn’t make him any less talented. It’s more sad that he has to hide who he is, but I guess many are not so accepting.

I’m not croatian, but can understand the language…so the article says, that a young man, that Spacey was partying with, lowerd his pants and threw himself in Spacey’s lap, the actor then proceeded to pull down his pants even further…they were all very drunk and by the end of the night didn’t have enough money to pay the bill, so a waiter had to escort the actor to an ATM,where he still didn’t have enough so he followed him to his hotel and he finally payed what he owed…what an embarassing situation…and oh yeah, the ‘young men’ he was partying with went to his hotel room with him…

remember da truth @ 09/01/2008 at 7:31 am

Ace Tomato #65 GREAT POST!! Totally agree.

Yes, what I meant is what straight men do with women — they get blow jobs, engage in anal sex, mouth their partners’ genitalia, and even have little silver balls put up their ass, or whatever. The point is, that men have the same erogenous zones whether they are straight or gay. They are more limited in orifices, but not imagination! It’s just that repressed people think only of sex acts when thinking of homosexuals and forget the person.
Usually homophobes are fixated on the sex acts, but if they only knew what their hetero neighbors were up to, it would blow their minds. Or haven’t they had enough of their televangelists’ and fundamentalists’ private lives suddenly blown open to realize that?

Kevin Spacey is GAY. Duh.

remember da truth @ 09/01/2008 at 7:47 am

If I were Spacey, I’d ignore this like all the other “rumors” and tabloid articles. Only C-listers like Jen Aniston respond to tabloid articles.

The only people who care are those who would be upset that he might be gay, and those people don’t have enough brains or heart to appreciate his career and the kind of movies he makes anyway.

P.S. I totally agree with those who said that he’s one of the most talented actors of all time…and that no one sould give a rat’s a$$ if he’s gay or not…it’s obvious anyway..it’s just so sad that in year 2008 there’s still such prejudice…

oh, kevin F**k My Ass Pleeeeeease!

he’s probably drunk or something

squeezymcfeel @ 09/01/2008 at 11:03 am

wow almost everyone here is a total homophobe.

Spacey is GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are there red marks around his *******? Is that from being effed up the butt????

This is offensive.

Maybe he’s giving the guy a birthday spanking? HA!
And who cares what the guy does? If I had his money, I sure wouldn’t.
He’s still an amazing talent.
And sexy, regardless of the “truth”.

Maybe since he came out of the closet late in life, he needs to reclaim his youth with things like this. We don’t know what is really going on with these three photos. I’ve done some stupid stuff that in photos look worse.

Former Spacey fan @ 09/07/2008 at 12:43 pm

the movie where he was a closet gay was “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

Nina said:

“I’m not croatian, but can understand the language…so the article says, that a young man, that Spacey was partying with,”

Hum, seems to me that the article states that the guy was not a member of Spacey’s crew, but a local.

“lowered his pants and threw himself in Spacey’s lap, the actor then proceeded to pull down his pants even further…”

Mmmm. It rather looks like he and his bodyguards are trying to pull that man back, and on the last photo (in fact the 01-02 shots, chronologically) one of them is getting up on the left side as though he’s going to protect Kevin from an attack. The article also mentions that the audience laughed, but the actor was obviously pretty embarrassed, which apparently you “forgot” to translate.

“they were all very drunk and by the end of the night didn’t have enough money to pay the bill, so a waiter had to escort the actor to an ATM, where he still didn’t have enough so he followed him to his hotel and he finally payed what he owed…what an embarassing situation”

Okay, this is in the article actually, but it doesn’t hold water for one second. Who would believe that in such a trendy place as the Veneranda Club is, they are still so underdeveloped that they don’t take credit cards? Give me a break, please!!!

“and oh yeah, the ‘young men’ he was partying with went to his hotel room with him…”

Where is this detail mentioned? I can’t see it anywhere! Why do you feel the need to twist your “translation” in such a dishonest way? Is you personal agenda gay or homophobic? This is just ridiculous.

I like him :-)

Kevin sPACEY @ 09/25/2008 at 4:36 pm

I LIKE BIG MAN BUTT AND I CANNOT LIE! …YOU OTHER HOMO’S CANNOT DENY!…JUST PULL UP QUICK AND GET WIT IT!

it has nothing to do with his work,it seems gays are not widely accepted in 2008…well,what ever,he is still the excellent actor

Blueangel @ 10/13/2011 at 6:09 am