Mark Ronson & Daisy Lowe Hit Up The GQ Awards

Mark Ronson & Daisy Lowe Hit Up The GQ Awards

British DJ Mark Ronson and his main squeeze, model Daisy Lowe (in Giles), keep close to each other at the GQ Men of the Year Awards at the Royal Opera House on Tuesday in London, England.

Mark won the Alfred Dunhill Maverick Award as a “gentleman of independent or non-conformist views or actions”.

Lowe, 19, and Ronson, 32, have been dating since April. Lowe is the daughter of former Bush singer Gavin Rossdale, husband of Gwen Stefani. Her mom is fashion/textiles designer Pearl Lowe.

15+ pictures inside of cute couple Mark Ronson & Daisy Lowe

mark ronson daily lowe gq awards 15
mark ronson daily lowe gq awards 16
mark ronson daily lowe gq awards 17

valentina @ 09/02/2008 at 9:07 pm

FIRSTT!
they look cute

I’ve read her interviews and she is so dumb.

they seem like a really well matched couple. cute pics!

hypocrite @ 09/02/2008 at 9:38 pm

Who? Exactly.

Love her dress.
One question:why does he somtimes look really hot, but other time, totally ugly?

well, i am gothic girl and . .I am looking to meet some new friends,penpals and dark love if possible!:) Male, female or couple it doesn’t matter. I run Gothicloving.c o m . If you are interested in meeting some cool people, you are always welcome to join my club come on to share the new lifestyle~!!!I can assure you that your will be happy here.

What exactly does a 32 year old man have in common with a teenage girl??? (besides that!)

i agree with comment #3, she has said some stupid things and comes off as a typical model that wants attention, but i love MARK RONSON, i am i huuuuuuuuuuuuge fan

Here's The Deal @ 09/02/2008 at 10:28 pm

Is it just me, or does she look a lot like Gwen?

she looks bigger than him

Does she have a relationship with Gavin & her little brothers Kingston and Zuma ?

#10 – I thought the same thing…she resembles Gwen!

first she looks beautiful
&

# 8 Lola @ 09/02/2008 at 10:15 pm

not much besides that (sex) and/or drugs

Big age difference, but I’m 19 and in love with Mark Ronson so I can’t be one to judge. I don’t like her look very much. Mark looks great.

Christina @ 09/03/2008 at 1:49 am

What has she modeled in exactly?

Is he related to Samantha?…Both DJ’s with the same last name. Sam isn’t English though…jw.

#17 — Mark is Samantha’s older brother. They are British by the way. I think they moved to NYC when they were teenagers, and Mark just became a US citizen.

thighmegatampon @ 09/03/2008 at 6:08 am

^they also have another sibling who’s a fashion designer, Charlotte. She’s Sam’s twin.

she’s fugly when she smiles…she’s got the miley cyrus mouth.

I’m starting to like Mark. I used to think he was just another user, but lately I’ve begun to respect him. I hope he didn’t give up being a british subject in order to become a U.S. citizen. I hope he doesn’t start having annoying spoilt american kids!

i don’t get why people think he is hot at all. Who has she modelled for? never seen her on the catwalk. 32 and 19 is a bit ick.

oh thanks you guys!

I thought so because they also look alike. Never knew Sam was English…wow.