Sarah Palin Is Not Flat Busted

Sarah Palin Is Not Flat Busted

The Associated Press has released this undated photo showing Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in her dorm room at the University of Idaho.

Her T-shirt reads: “I may be broke but I’m not flat busted.”

Another favorite of Palin, according to classmates, was a t-shirt that said “FCK: The only thing missing is ‘U.’ ”

Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain, announced Palin as his vice presidential running mate last Friday.

This photo was provided to the AP by the Heath family. (Sarah‘s parents are Chuck and Sally Heath.)

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

It’s not her own standards i have a problem with–live her standards away.

Her ability to project her public policy standards on ME and others politically is where I have a problem.

How is she relating to average people, if her views on abortion don’t even square with conservative evangelical leanings–where most agree that abortion should be an option for those who have been raped?

HOw many people honestly agree that abortion shouldn’t be an option for rape victims, including those underaged?

How is arguing that abstinence programs are the only options that should be taught in schools—when her own life experiences don’t reflect any sort of success rate with the “just say no” concept herself? If it didn’t work for her, why is she attempting to instill those standards on others?

Just because she’s some mom doesn’t mean she’s relatable at all if her public policies hold others to a higher standard than she holds herself!

So what, its a t-shirt. 20 years ago. It wasn’t that long ago that Obaloney was still wearing a muslim diaper on his head.

remember da truth @ 09/03/2008 at 4:25 am

If this were a man, there wouldn’t be this kind of thread up here.

lAZERBURGH @ 09/03/2008 at 5:21 am

I was going to vote for Hilary but then Obama kicked her out of the running. Then I decided I’ll vote for Obama, even though I think his face looks weird and something about him repulses me a little. But now…now the idea of having this hot ***** as vice-president has warmed me up to the notion of McCain as President.

President Obamalama? President McCain? Yeah, I know which one I prefer.

jAMES MASON FAN @ 09/03/2008 at 6:21 am

If there are examples of Obama being hypocrytical, I’m sure they will come to light. But frankly, it is a lot easier to find examples of Republican hypocrisy, because the conversative values they preach are not meant for the priviledged/ moneyed upper classes but are designed to keep the working classes in order. Why would anyone who has to work for an employer EVER vote right-wing? Especially now, of all times, during the credit crunch. News flash: It is hardly YOUR interests that the Republican party is representing.

Horselover Fat @ 09/03/2008 at 7:39 am

OMG. You poor deluded people. First, McCains people undoubtedly PLANNED on this to happen. It is just another neo-con smoke screen to keep the sheeple from actually looking at, or seeing, the real issues here. They totally planned this. Can’t you see that this whole election process has become another version of a soap opera, or professional wrestling? What better way of saying, “Hah, pwnd! THIS is what we think of you, mister and missus average voter.” Between the sophomoric jokes, and the dry humping, you have the bewildered and disenfranchised feminist swing voting democrats looking for someone to defend against oppression. And, besides, do any of you WANT another qualified VP like Cheney? As a puppet, which they all are (please, budding grammaticists, I know this sentence structure is all wrong, so sue me), wouldn’t you rather have a puppet that at leasts looks good whilst playing her part? In an ostensibly representative democractic republic, isn’t she a mirror image of the so called ‘model american’? All tease, and no please. Next thing that is released will probably be a “show me your tits” photo, or Playboy spread… Now, who of you is going to complain about that?

How can anyone that sides for Obama for president, say that Sarah Palin in not ready for VP? What has Obama done that makes him so “prepared” to be president? Sarah Palin has had far more executive experience than Obama. The most he has done is run his own rockstar campaign.

There are a lot of hypocrites on this site, going after Palin while conveniently forgetting the many, many short comings of their own candidates. Women are crazy if they don’t vote for her, just b/c she doesn’t look like Madeline Albright or Janet Reno doesn’t mean she isn’t capable. Her record shows she isn’t afraid to call out the establishment and stand for and DO what is right. Unlike most career politicians, she thinks like most Americans think, and that in itself gives her perspective and understanding . Remember – he who is without sin, cast the first stone

Just Jared you are pathetic

WHY DON’T YOU STICK TO T&A .. IF I WANT TO READ ABOUT POLITICAL BS .. I WOULD LOOK AT THAT GARBAGE .. REMEMBER YOUR A RAG SITE NOTHING MORE.

Even as adults, we as a society are still “so high school” and it is really embarassing to me.
Do we as adults really need to bash and dig up crap that really has no bearing on a current situation just so that we can feel better about ourselves?
In my opinion she is like everyone else in this country, just living and the rest of us really need to grow up!!

TO uHHH # 61

__________________________
WE ARE SO GLAD YOUR LIFE IS PERFECT AND YOU HAVE NEVER MADE ANY MISTAKES OR WERE HANDED SITUATION THAT REQUIRED YOU TO GET OUT OF YOUR VERY NARROW MINDED LIFE TO MAKE ANY CHOICES THAT MAY GO AGAINST THE GRAIN

GROW UP AND STOP CRITICISING JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL IMPORTANT!

so what? why is this news?

We were all young once. We wore stupid shirts, craved anyone’s attention we could find. I’m a Democrat, but I’m not naive to know that our future president Barack Obama drank, did cocaine, and smoked both cigarettes and marijuana. If she comes out an denounces the pictures, I’d have a problem with that. You live, you learn. Sometimes you just do silly things.

How dare Sarah wear a silly t-shirt at about the same time Barack was using cocaine!

Tired of Idiots @ 09/03/2008 at 10:30 am

Why do you keep insulting JUST JARED? Is he the only BLOG with these pictures? EVERYBODY has them. Palin is the talk of the town, Blogs post things people are interested in. If you wanna bury your heads in the sand, stay at home, shut your doors, unplug your PCs, TVs and Radios, stuff cotton balls in your ear, Do whatever you want but do NOT click on a website and then call the owner pathetic for posting something the entire nation is talking about. It make you PATHETIC.

omg! What a stupid ho bag!

She was just a college student and lots of us do dumb things/act dumb when we are young. This is not a reason to be opposed to her.

No, no. I am opposed to her for entirely different reasons.

to jennifer 87:

You aren’t catching on obviously.

Her personal life and her political stances don’t fit. She says “just say no” is the only option to offer teenagers-and yet she’s wearing fck me tshirts in college.
Interesting that you guys aren’t understanding how her personal life and her political agendas are completely conflicting and hypocritical.
I don’t care about Palin’s past personally. I care about her political agendas however that are completely hypocritical.

notArepublicananymore @ 09/03/2008 at 11:55 am

Give the woman a break about the shirt. Stupid sayings were common on shirts in the 80′s. In another 20 years there will be old (taken now) photos of a candidate with the word juicy across her butt.

Now if you want to talk about her position on teaching intelligent design or abstinence only sex ed – go ahead and rip into her.

Jared, seriously? Could you be any more transparent?

She is the most sexy politician since Cindy McCain…. the republicans have got a ticket to get my rocks off!

Now there is some RED MEAT I can chew on!!!!

THE Republicans are HOT!!!! The Repubs have a ticket to get my rocks off.

NOW, THAT is some RED MEAT I can chew on, if ya know what I mean!

How can you not judge someone who might be the vice president of a country? If you dont judge their actions and words (and those of their family members), how do you make an informed, well-thought choice of the people who should run your country?

@Wingnut

“This is freaking ridiculous. Hypocritical, too. Don’t for one moment try to claim that you would make the same remarks if pics of a college-age Obama wearing tshirts with profanity surfaced. You’d be cheering him on!

Freaking hypocrites give most of us political PROGRESSIVES a bad name.”

Screw yourself. If you’re a fundie, and you don’t practice what you preach, expect to be treated like the idiot that you are.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All