Sarah Palin Is Not Flat Busted

Sarah Palin Is Not Flat Busted

The Associated Press has released this undated photo showing Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in her dorm room at the University of Idaho.

Her T-shirt reads: “I may be broke but I’m not flat busted.”

Another favorite of Palin, according to classmates, was a t-shirt that said “FCK: The only thing missing is ‘U.’ ”

Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain, announced Palin as his vice presidential running mate last Friday.

This photo was provided to the AP by the Heath family. (Sarah‘s parents are Chuck and Sally Heath.)

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All

just got the t-shirt! sweeeet!

McCrank is soooooo FCKD!

priscilla @ 09/04/2008 at 8:10 pm

I am waiting for the Vice Presidential Debate on 10/2/08. A lot will happen in the next month. But on the second of October everybody’s questions about who should fill the President’s shoes if needed will be answered.

It doesn’t matter which party you belong to,,,I think we all know right now what the answer to this question is! If you read newspaper and books you do!

Priscilla

louise white @ 09/06/2008 at 11:11 am

Why don’t you find out why Todd Palin’s ex-business partner filed a motion to seal his divorce case; said motion was denied. He filed the motion after Ms. Palin was nominated.

louise white @ 09/06/2008 at 11:11 am

jOHN ABBOTT @ 09/07/2008 at 2:06 am

That’s the shittiest photoshop job I’ve ever seen. The light on her eyes doesn’t match the rest of the photo. The shirt is super fuzzy, and the face is sharpened.

Honestly guys, if you’re going to fake a photo for political gain, at least try.
Don’t try to pull off this half assed **** that you normaly do.
And to link the “AP” link to yourself? Gross.

-John
(An honest to god photographer who plays with photoshop all day long, and wouldn’t be caught dead doing a p-shop version this bad.)

Hah you all are pathetic @ 09/07/2008 at 5:25 pm

You all are hypocrites. Pure hypocrites.
This was a long time ago
Every makes mistakes
Get over it. I think she’s fresh and just what this country needs. She’s been through a lot and done a lot. She’s human like you and me and she knows what needs to be done.

Whoever didn’t do stupid things in college that they regret a little — and certainly don’t endorse now, remove the cob from your butt, you’ll be more comfortable!

she’s FUGLY, you stupid ****. GET OFF HER BUSTED BREASTS!

hypocrites @ 09/19/2008 at 11:22 am

Let’s see…if Obama had a T-shirt from when he was in college it would probably say something like “I may have nosebleed, but at least I haven’t run out of blow.” The double standard here is atrocious. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I cannot believe the RNC is making McCain run with Backwoods Barbie. They are throwing him to the wolves… literally.

I have nothing against a female President or Vice President for that matter but they should be qualified. As cute as she is, Sarah Palin does not have the required credentials for the position.

Ask any Human Resources Manager,”Would you hire her as the President”? The most powerful job in the world… god on earth?

Last point…. suspending your campaign ??? WTF

You need a time out ??? Are you having a snow day? Just a minute Mr. Terrorist, todays not good for me, I’m going on vacation? Do you need a president that when the going gets tough, He acts like an ostrich ?

I am a conservative and I am mad as hell.

An amused person @ 10/03/2008 at 1:06 am

Int he original image, isnt that a bong in the right background?

Shouldn’t the comma be after the “broke,” not the “but” on that shirt?

I suppose the boob joke was more important than the syntax on the shirt…

Shouldn’t the comma be after the “broke,” not the “but” on that shirt?

I suppose the boob joke was more important than the syntax on the shirt…

@hmm:

Let me see……………so, the democrats are selling something better? Wow. I need some of what you’re smoking my friend!

Where is the baby that she paraded around during her campaign for VP? It appears that she has no more use for it. She has not been seen in public with her child since.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All