Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Suri Cruise: Walk This Way!

Suri Cruise: Walk This Way!

Katie Holmes takes a leisurely stroll through New York City on Tuesday morning with her super cute and super emotive 2-year-old daughter Suri.

Earlier in the morning, the 29-year-old actress was seen arriving for rehearsals to prepare for her Broadway debut in the Arthur Miller play All My Sons.

Ticket holders won’t be the only ones in attendance when Katie‘s show opens Oct. 16. Masked men!

10+ pictures inside of Suri Cruise walking this way…

suri cruise walk 01
suri cruise walk 10

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

tat girl is soooo cute….
but they need to get her of bottles…

Awww, Suri is back. Love her. I missed her

2nd.
She looks cute but what is up with the long face?

uhh, does Suri walk? in all of th pics, shes being carried by katie, i feel sorry for katie, carrying her everywhere.

the child needs to wear some shoes and walk all by herself.

But, i like the child, i think shes the cutest. and looks like a cute doll.

low maintenance @ 09/02/2008 at 3:07 pm

I guess Suri didn’t want her hair brushed, face washed or her shoes on. She’s a free spirit.

Denise in NJ @ 09/02/2008 at 3:14 pm

She looks like she just woke up…how bout you get her some sunglasses too????

Cute little darling Suri.
I bet she’s happy to be back with her mom (almost a grin, is it?). Anything is better than being alone with Tom, I’m sure.

Suri and not bristol @ 09/02/2008 at 3:30 pm

as boooooooooring as kh and her daughter are, better them all day then attacking Bristol.
I guess Jared is paid by tc and osama.

Yay more Suri!

My boyfriend and I saw Tropic Thunder this weekend and we loved the character played by Tom Cruise! He was awesome! We giggled our way through the movie and we both agreed that Tom played the best part! I would see the movie again just to see him dance … it was hilarious! Not to mention …. that the man can move!

Anyhow, that’s all I expect from celebrities … to be entertainaining in whatever venue they are in. I do not know them personally and I expect nothing more from them than the entertainment value of the ticket(s) I purchase.

Super emotive? Is that sarcasm because Suri always looks bored. Do they ever interact with her, or do they just like to carry her around everywhere like an accessory.

HaileyFinn @ 09/02/2008 at 3:46 pm

“Super-emotive” was again Jared’s cute way to try to stir the pot and get the comments going, because he is well aware of the discussions here for months now pertaining to Suri’s lack of expression.

He wants to get all the negativity flowing, because it sparks debate and gets more comments, hence more hits for him. Yet now he’s willing to put a two year old child out there for “bait” and hope someone takes it.

HaileyFinn @ 09/02/2008 at 3:47 pm

I think everyone should just skip any kind of discussion here and not take it.

biden's sons in trouble @ 09/02/2008 at 4:06 pm

So Jared, we are waiting for the article about Biden’s sons and brother and their criminal acts.
It’s only fair after you **** all over Bristol.

chriseler 1 @ 09/02/2008 at 4:13 pm

cute little girl. Looks like a doll in some photos.

What an adorable little face, I hope they let her grow up and make her own life choices not try to force her into anything :)

#16
He didn’t ___all over Bristol. He is reporting what everyone is reporting. I’m sure if Biden’s stuff gets news play that will be here too. Give it a rest. This is a Suri thread. And I’m not even a Suri fan.

I said it no so long ago, even Suri can’t make Katie smiling…

why does Jared follow their every move?

Katie looks so bitter. Her face is way too sharp. Pity she cultivated anorexia.

when her hair isn’t perfectly “done”, and she isnt wearing a fancy dress, she looks quite plain.

save katie from what? @ 09/02/2008 at 5:28 pm

#23. Exactly. She’s a cute kid, but it’s the $200-300 dresses and $200 designer haircuts that make her look different from the other kids. Otherwise, she’s just another cute kid.

She really is an adorable little stepford zombie.
The other zombie is very pretty too.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All