Katie Holmes: Jeans Watch Continues!

Katie Holmes: Jeans Watch Continues!

Katie Holmes breaks out the pencil jeans as she arrives to her All My Sons rehearsal at Minetta Lane Theatre in New York City on Thursday.

Seems like Katie‘s definitely been putting in her dues, yes?

Katie’s recent musical performance on Eli Stone was commented on by co-star Matt Letscher. “She does a song-and-dance number that is the best one we’ve ever done,” Letscher said. “We’ve done tons of [musical numbers], and she was just phenomenal!”

Eli Stone airs on Thursday at 10pm on ABC starting this fall.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes and the continuing jeans watch…

katie holmes jeans watch 01
katie holmes jeans watch 02
katie holmes jeans watch 03
katie holmes jeans watch 04
katie holmes jeans watch 05
katie holmes jeans watch 06
katie holmes jeans watch 07
katie holmes jeans watch 08
katie holmes jeans watch 09
katie holmes jeans watch 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I heart her and her look. Looking good Katie!

I see why some including the media calling her Jackie O.

This is a little better but those other rolled up things were so stupid.
To me she is no Jackie O. She is alright nothing special. To bad Suri is the popular one in the family.
And another thing why can’t Suri wear regular kids play clothes. Suri looks sad on a play ground with a church dress on.

just Jared and scientology @ 09/04/2008 at 5:13 pm

HHA, the 3 scientologists have descended.

Jared, based on this latest post, can there by any doubt that this is all being sponsored by the cult of Scientology? None in my mind!

Are they paying you, or worse yet, are you one of them?

Hate those shoes. The rest of her outfit is okay today!

UGH! Not again! What person in their right mind give a crap about this chick? She looks 60 and completely out of it. What a freak.

Jackie O my A$$. That’s an insult to the real Jackie.

That one fan she has (a scientologist) will be posting 100 times again today. LOL!

how silly accusing JustJared of being supportive of Scientology. It’s his website. It’s part of his job.

I have always believed the world is in such a mess because of fighting over religion. Who cares if a person wants to workship a piece of wood? Does not effect me. Not the most important thing.

“Seems like Katie’s definitely been putting in her dues, yes?”

Why? Because she’s doing what anyone who was going to be appearing on Broadway does, i.e. going to rehearsals? Where’s the praise for her castmates or any of the other hundreds of people currently doing the same thing?

so beautiful. stunning. i adore her and her family

just Jared and scientology @ 09/04/2008 at 5:40 pm

Reponse to #8:
Why do I think this is being sponsored by Scientology? Look at the quote from the producers of the TV show. How did that get there? Either the cult is looking for ways to advertise their convert, or that TV show is so desperate for publicity that they’re contacting tabloid blogs for advertising. Which would you bet on?

The only way this robot can get any attention is by what she wears. Pathetic.

Betty Sue @ 09/04/2008 at 5:42 pm

I can’t stand Katie Holmes. She can’t act, she looks like crap, she’s married to a freak, is as dumb as a stump and she’s a pretentious poser.

Why the hell do u have to ruin this site everyday with pics of her. I never say anything JJ, but I can’t stand it anymore. NO MORE KRAZY KATIE. She’s a waste of space.

just Jared and scientology @ 09/04/2008 at 5:42 pm

oh god. another scientologist just came out of the woodwork. or maybe it’s the same one posting over and over under different names. or, maybe it’s tom!!!

Gorgeous & classy! Love you Kate.

or, maybe it’s tom!!!
—————————

Maybe. He has nothing better to do all day anyway. He isn’t working and he already said he doesn’t run United Artists. LMAO!

Scientologists come to sites like this to post over and over about Holmes. Not too long ago they got caught voting over and over in a poll by Parade Magazine about her freak-ass husband. Turns out thousands of responses came from 3 computers at the Scientology center in LA. LOL! Parade wrote about it in their next issue.

Look at all the positive posts. They are all worded the same and I guarantee they come from the same person. How pathetic is that. No body cares about Holmes.

Hey JJ, no other site posts KH pics anymore. I live in NY and the papers dont even post pics! No one cares but you.

Hope Scientology is paying you well!

What the heck happened to Katie? She used to be so pretty and perky! Now she looks miserable all the time and she looks anorexic. Man, Tom Cruise really ruined her. She should get away from him ASAP and take her cute daughter with her!

She doesn’t look sad, #4. And even if she was, I doubt she’d be sad about clothes.

They’re just popular, #5. Anybody who likes TomKat isn’t a Scientologist.

Put big round sunglasses on her and suddenly she’s Jackie O? You’ve got to be kidding me.

Comments like that shoul;d be reported as abuse! lol

Sorry, but no. Just no.

Its The Truth @ 09/04/2008 at 5:55 pm

i adore her and her family
——————————————

Then maybe u should get a life. Whats to adore? She’s married to a cult freak who believes all psychiatrists and psychologists should be killed and she thinks little ghosts of aliens control her body and she has to audit them out. She gives money to a cult that makes children work instead of going to school, has their own concentration camps and wants to rid the world of all handicapped people. Yea…..she’s a real sweetheart!

http://www.xenu.net FIND OUT THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY

Dracula is a moron @ 09/04/2008 at 5:59 pm

Uh-oh! Dracula/Clinton is here to tell everybody the real “truth”. What a moron. LMAO! Dracula, you’re an obnoxious freak.

KH isn’t popular. Its just you that adores her. You and your scientology buddies! How much do u get paid?

She’s a sh*t actress, a rotten mother, a braindead zombie and an idiot for marrying Tom Cruise.

Yes, I’m a Scientologist. I was told to come here and attack everyone who doesn’t agree with me. It’s called fair game.

I don’t care that Scientology is a cult and I don’t care that they mistreat people, are responsible for many murders, hate handicapped people, think all black people are lesser human beings and want to kill all the psychiatrists and take away all the medication out there. It’s my job to tell you all what to think and I have no life otherwise.

PS. Please help me!

KATIE IS SO BOOORING I THINK.

tawi-tawi @ 09/04/2008 at 6:12 pm

i hope some angry new yorkers will punch those papz in their stupid faces. i mean NY has always been a city where nobody cared about celebrities, where you could meet a celeb in a local bar, or a local park, or just walking down the street, WITHOUT herds of talentless idiots with cameras. i hope new yorkers will not let them ruin the city atmosphere. look at them sitting on the road. where are the caaabs?

tawi-tawi
I’m almost 100 percent sure that these are photo ops set up by Katie’s publicist or someone. Every morning she has coffee in her hand–do you ever see any pics of her in the coffee shop? No. She manages to get in and out of town with no one noticing. I really think she could avoid the daily pics if she really wanted to.
Yes Dracula I know your position on this, so you don’t have to say it again.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All