Lightning Strikes Twice For Eva Mendes

Lightning Strikes Twice For Eva Mendes

Eva Mendes arrives at Picturehouse’s premiere of her new comedy, The Women, at Mann Village Theater on Thursday in Westwood, Calif.

The 34-year-old actress paired her cowl-neck Bill Blass dress with Lightning Bolt stilettos from Dsquared2. She accessorized her look with a Jimmy Choo “Tube” satin clutch.

Eva plays an adulterer in The Women but says that infidelity isn’t so simple. She explains to Extra!, “It depends on the situation. It’s all circumstantial….I’m not the first to say, ‘If your man cheats, you must leave him.’ I think relationships go through things and I think if you have a strong foundation and you’re going through a rough patch, leaving isn’t always the thing to do.”

20+ pictures inside of lightning striking twice for Eva Mendes

eva mendes lightning bolt stillettos dsquared2 16
eva mendes lightning bolt stillettos dsquared2 17
eva mendes lightning bolt stillettos dsquared2 18
eva mendes lightning bolt stillettos dsquared2 19
eva mendes lightning bolt stillettos dsquared2 20

Christopher Polk/Getty

Great shoes but I’d kill myself in them!

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/05/2008 at 7:16 pm

I Love Dsquared2! I have 5 pairs of shoes by them!!! They are very unique individuals those two. I like Eva Mendez… and “The Women” looks like a very awesome chick flick!

oooo! i love her and her shoes! :D

cool shoes, she’s pretty too.

dialectic @ 09/05/2008 at 7:43 pm

i could never wear those shoes but i want them all the same..ah once you start wearing chuck taylors nothing else is comfortable

those shoes are fierce i want them ! all the women look pretty

Love her shoes.
Not too crazy about the way her hair is done.

Is Debra in it? I LOVE her x)

balzheimer @ 09/05/2008 at 8:51 pm

She’s a boring, bad actress. “I go to rehab for enrichment” Whatever! More like “I go to rehab because I’m boring and I need publicity”. Lady, get real.

I think many man will like this ~!! because she looks more charming~!!come on to share the new lifestyle~!!! Gothicloving.c o m is the best underground community site for gothic, goth , punk, vampire, metal, industrial, fetish, goth rock, occult, skulls, monsters, dark, darkwave, mysticism. Monthly Model, Chat Room, nice profiles, beautiful photos and More.

don’t like Jada’s dress, didshe bring her arm candy ‘will’

remember da truth @ 09/05/2008 at 11:15 pm

OH please Balzheimer you can’t resist her — just admit it!!

The woman is walking sex and electrifies everywhere she goes! Those shoes are some SERIOUS SHOES!!! Absolutely wild!
I’ll bet she threw them off as soon as she was inside!

Woman is a wonderful actress — you must have missed her movies, which are smaller, deeper independent ones usually. When given a meaty blockbuster type role, she can go with it, though. She can do humor or drama. And of course, she is F***ING SEXY!!!

Eva Mendez is gorgeous and I agree she is quite a good actress. Loved her with Denzel. Everyone at this premiere looks good and happy. Meg could have, should have, gotten a flashier dress – she has great legs and this dress looks too sedate. So glad she is back.

OpsSS!!!! @ 09/06/2008 at 3:36 am

WHO CARES?????

OpsSS!!!! @ 09/06/2008 at 3:36 am

WHO CARES?????

#9 ITA. Eva can’t act , Meg Ryan ruined her face. Please stop these women from using fake cheek implants. C Leachman looks great.

*getting cheek implants

AShley Rose @ 09/06/2008 at 10:17 am

Very classy look, I like it. She looks lovely.

gosh i want those lightning shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good victoria @ 09/06/2008 at 4:28 pm

That dress looks like a cow print…..Did she borrow it from one of their “”eat mor chiken” commercials ? She does have other prettier dresses………………. the shoes are great, but impractical for most women, I would think….

her acting is not bad.. its humiliatingly terrible!

i think miley ruins it all ( rhihanna should’ve got miley’s and her part in just stand up)

also i lov fergies part ( its weird but sounds cool)

really speaking @ 01/21/2009 at 12:58 pm

I tend to stay away from the ensemble movies cause they tend to be a great disappointment. Its impossible to give everyone actor a chance to display thier full talents on screen. I just saw “The Women” and was disappointed with the moive. I know they wanted to modernize it but it fell short of the original. the main characters in the original 1939 version were Joan Crawford and Norma Shearer. the other were the ensemble and they all interacted throughout the movie. The catiness was the hilarity of the film. This version was tooo wishy washy.. and it was mostly about the relationship between Annette Bening and Meg Ryan. All the great actresses like Bette Midler ; for insatance only had two scenes which lasted only about a minute. very disappointing. Carrie Fishers role only lasted for a minute as well. Debra and Jada parts were scattered and didn’t even seem to be in the loop most of the time. they were in the beginning of the film and the end . Not true to the original were the majority of the cast remain in most of the scenes. The storyline was muddled with too many subplots.. Eva Mendes who was playing the Crystal Allen character was only seen in three scenes that lasted about one minute each. And was no even allowed to flesh out to the end. it was just left hanging.
It was disappointing in that the trailer had all this great talent and the movie basically centered on Meg and annette. which made it a very dull and disapointing movie. I say if they do plan to bring back a remake.. bring back Eva mendes in the role played by Joan Crawford. bring back Jada picket to play the lesbian less butch and more lipstick and definitley bring back Debra Messing for the role of Norma Shearer..the one meg ryan did .. it would have definitley made it a more interesting film ..less moosh and more cattiness. And for all you doubters out there who think that high society rich women have evolved from the catty 1939 version need to catch a glimpse of the “the Real Housewives” reality shows in Orange County, New York and Atlanta.