Selena Gomez: I'm Sorry, Nick Jonas!

Selena Gomez: I'm Sorry, Nick Jonas!

Selena Gomez, who’s featured in the latest issue of Teen Vogue, recently spilled about a new song she just wrote called “I’m Sorry.”

The new track’s is about liking a guy who can’t get over his ex, rumored to be about Nick Jonas getting over ex Miley Cyrus.

“My favorite song that I’ve written is called ‘I’m Sorry’”, Selena tells Twist. “It’s about a boy I kind of fell for, but he couldn’t let his ex-girlfriend go, and it was really difficult. And I felt like in a way, I wasn’t good enough. So the song is basically me saying that I’m sorry that it didn’t work out or that she used to be who she was, but you have to let me in and you have to know that I’ll do everything I can to make you happy and be the best I can be. So that’s probably going to be the first one that I want to work on for my record. It will probably be the only ballad on the record, because I want the other stuff to be really fun. But that is probably going to be the most heartfelt one because it was the hardest time for me. That story actually happened to me.”

DO YOU THINK Selena penned her new song about her rumored beau Nick Jonas?

Photos: Teen Vogue, Scott Gries/Getty
Posted to: Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

It probably was about Nick. Ugh. I love JB but Selena and Miley need to let him go.

i hate her and i love miley and nick..so,
NILEY 4EVER!♥

teen drama.. sigh..

does that mean that she and nick aren’t together now??

This girl CANNOT sing it’s so sad that she is being force to do something she cannot achieve and that there are much more chrismatic, funny girls with great voices that haven’t been discovered yet and that this girl gets to just have a joy ride and do whatever ie: sing when she CAN’T.

stick to what you’re good at- ACTING.

FRENCHLAB @ 09/05/2008 at 1:33 pm

talk about stating the obvious.
can’t believe she would actually state something really personal like that.

stick to what you’re good at- ACTING

i agree with this comment.

dumb chick with ugly face. these girls need to leave the poor kid alone.

stick to what you’re good at- ACTING

lo3333333 @ 09/05/2008 at 1:34 pm

stick to what you’re good at- ACTING

lols6e222ddf @ 09/05/2008 at 1:35 pm

stick to what you’re good at- ACTING

completely agreed

its obviously for nick.
come on people! its really obvious.

i’m not really feeling about selena singing.
i kinda agree with the person above. let her stick to acting because because thats what she’s really good at. i mean singing. she’s okay. but stick to acting.

god, nick and miley. just get back together already!

Wasn’t there just a sighting here of her out on a date with Nick Jonas like 2 weeks ago?? that’s some fast post-breakup song writing

I’m surprised with the little publicity-fueled “catfight” she had going on with Miley Cyrus that she would give her the satisfaction of knowing she came in second best…

Nicklubr22 @ 09/05/2008 at 1:47 pm

this is how u now niley is forever I love nick and miley there meant to be:)

Jo Bro's fan xx @ 09/05/2008 at 1:47 pm

omgosh thats sooo obious..so im guessing they are not gonna be togther anymore..they would have made a really cute couple!! xx
Love Nick and Selena xx

ITS SOO ABOUT NICK!

SASAA! STOP BEING SUCH A ******* *****!
selena is beautiful and very talented.
shes the actor and disney and miley is the singer.
in my opinion.

In a way, she knows everyone (for God knows why) is commenting on this supposed love-triangle between Nick, Miley and her, so everyone will immediately make the link between the song and real life, so she’s kind of gaining publicity for herself. It’s like Miley with that ’7 Things’ song. I personally like Miley, but I like Selena more. I just utterly detest Nick Jonas.

aww she is sweet i love her &&
stop dissing her
you should probably just hate her
because she likes Nick Jonas or she’s dating Nick..
c’mon guys..
you can’t hate people just like that
give her a break
you never knew her in real life
so why you hatin her?
don’t act like a kids guys

i love SG AT VH and MC @ 09/05/2008 at 2:07 pm

woww what this?

jewje no me gusta la pareja ke hacen pero buenoo ya ke
la adoro a sele it’s very beautiful ..!*

sweet and nice.. woowww

la adorrooo

igual ke a miley..!*

ii ash ii vane x 100…pree,.,.,

vh vh vh vh

bzooo amo esta pagina.. woow…

i’ts very cool

This song was written a while ago, like in February because I remember reading about it a few months back. I’m sure she wrote it when her and Nick started dating which was pretty soon after he and Miley broke up. I’m also sure Nick knows about the song and doesn’t see anything wrong with it since him and Selena are still dating. Just leave them alone, geez.

nelena,

people say they’ve been dating for a “couple of months”

i wonder when nick and selena actualy first started dating? I get conflicting reports

some say early as december 2007 others say around jan/feb 2008

and most say early summer of this year

so whats the real truth?

if their actually dating of course

ÍSABELLA @ 09/05/2008 at 2:29 pm

I DONT think its about nick, since they are DATING NOW. lol

haha stupid rumor

And Nick was the one dumping Miley, so why would he have a hard time letting her go?? Its more the oppsite, she cant let him go.

I think they may have started hanging out/getting close in February but I heard that they didn’t start actually dating until April/May around the time of the DC Games.

STOP WITH THE HATING!

I THINK SELENA GOMEZ IS REALLY TALENTED.
in my opinion shes GOOD at BOTH, SINGING AND ACTING
and its up to you if you like her voice or not.
besides.. EVERYONE CAN SING but some people have better voices than others.
i LOVE SELENAS VOICE AND I LOVE HER AS AN ACTRESS

you guys just hate her because shes Latin.
I THINK THATS STUPID.

GO SELENA!

its sooo about nick!!! who else would i be about!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All