Brad Pitt Tackles Toronto

Brad Pitt Tackles Toronto

Brad Pitt looks dashing for the Burn After Reading premiere at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival at the Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Canada on Friday.

The 44-year-old actor was last seen flying out of France en-route to Canada.

The film opens in theaters nationwide next Friday, Sept. 12th.

Beyond movies, Brad recently spoke about past dreams of being a rock star! He revealed, “I think every guy has fantasized about being up there on stage playing to an audience. I still play the guitar now but at my age I know I suck. I love playing and I love music but that dream has gone.”

20+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt tackling Toronto…

brad pitt tackles toronto 01

• Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

2,003 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 781 » Show All

Now it’s my turn to yell FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

REPOSTED FROM PREV THREAD @ 09/06/2008 at 12:49 am

OMG wait til u hear this!! .I was there tonight, it was sheer madness!! I saw him up close in person. All black, fitted vest, suit was black and he was poured into it. Damn the man was so gorgeous. I see why Angelina is constantly pregnant, the woman must be ovulating constantly in his presence.

The crowd? Insane. Up and down king and simcoe, no breathing room I was caught up in it and actually panicked – all squished together…the flashbulbs were going off like crazy. We all were getting ready to say we had never seen anything like it, until we remembered we had…with Brad & Angie last year, and with Brad the year before that.

He signed autographs for a long time on all manner of pics and posters, both Angelina’s and his, and get this – when he’d get to an angelina pic he’d lick his chops, and he even clutched his heart at one point at this hot pic of Angelina – and get this, groaned. The man GROANED, then said cheekily what are you trying to do to me. OMG the man is gone for his baby. lol Wowee.

Anyway he stayed for the film and took his bow in the spotlight afterwards along with John Malkovich, Francis McD, and Tilda (who was with her younger man who was in all royal blue) and left in a fleet of escalades right after it was over . Then something I have never seen at tiff happened, people were crowding even behind the building 10 rows deep, waiting there for the whole time the movie was going on just because they knew he’d be coming out that way! Then when he did, the screams were deafening and people were taking pics of his car and screaming and swooning just because it passed by. lol

It was amazing. a fabulous evening. The film was TERRIFIC . People were howling at Chad. Brad really hit it out of the park. I don’t know about Oscar for this, but mark my words, that Golden Globe for best male lead in a comedy has his name on it. No one will be funnier this year.

Signing off.

Can you believe it that Pitt left after the movie.

How dare he NOT play the script according to the tabloids and fanistons

TO jILL @ 09/06/2008 at 12:52 am
Can you believe it that Pitt left after the movie.
How dare he NOT play the script according to the tabloids and fanistons
*******************************************************************

That heartless mofo. Poor Shitzy is probably crying herself to sleep as I type this.

He is so gorgeous.

Brad looks soooooooo hot..

Ohh my god…Papa Pitt is looking Mighty fine. If this man looked hotter than this, flames would come out off that 15,000 dollar suit.

lLoking good as usual. It was all work. He’s finished so he went back to his family. Nice.

African Girl @ 09/06/2008 at 12:58 am

LMAO! Jill, you are hilarious! I know the feeling, you don’t think you will and then before you know it, you are!!

BP looks dashing indeed! Bet he is glad to be done.

REPOSTED FROM PREV THREAD @ 09/06/2008 at 12:49 am

Signing off.
——————–
Thank you for reposting, Brad is missng his baby Angie. How sweet. This is true love.

brad's girl @ 09/06/2008 at 12:59 am

#2 I wish I was there.

Mrs. Chancellor @ 09/06/2008 at 1:00 am

I can’t wait to see the movie. It looks hilarious.

sleepyhead @ 09/06/2008 at 1:02 am

Brad looks like he’s gained some weight..or is the suit too tight?

Brad the bachelor @ 09/06/2008 at 1:02 am

Jared where is that quote from?

Love Brad and Angie!!!!!!

Where is George?

Oh sweet!!!!!!! Thanks Jared! :) :) Angie is sooooooo lucky! Hope to see some video from the entertainment shows on Monday.

Brad left the theater and prob went to the after party. The post did not say he left Toronto.

Good victoria @ 09/06/2008 at 1:04 am

To NUMBER # 2 REPOSTED THREAD……those great things NEVER happen to me, but I will live in YOUR Brad Pitt world for a minute…..I cannot imagine seeing him close-up……No wonder Angie said he “”was the sexiest thing she had ever seen”"”. ……..I bet she keeps him at her side all the time………Brad stated that neither of them ( GQ ) were the jealous type and did not worry when they traveled alone…..Each had “”complete trust “” with the other, and he said he had NEVER had that”" with anyone before”", but with Angie, “his whole world was different”". I guess that would be a slam to Jennifer Aniston… At least that is how I would take it……….. He said once in Vanity Fair, ( not to sound corny and mushy per Brad)” but his life with Angie and their children was like living in a beautiful snow globe”"”…….He said every now and then “”they shook things up “” to keep it interesting”… ( like children or making movies )…..I would have screamed and jumped up and down also just trying to touch him……..OH WELL, I will have to settle for his movies and magazine pictures and articles………….THANKS THOUGH FOR YOUR INSIGHT!!!!! ( JEALOUS) LOL

Rebecca (formerly becca) @ 09/06/2008 at 1:05 am

I hope that everyone “gets” this movie. It’s the Coen Bros so you never know.

Was it just Brad & Tilda at the premiere?

Love you Brad! He looks so good. Can’t wait to see the movie. Yeah. i miss Angie dearly.

Brad is so gorgeous and sexy.

Andrómeda @ 09/06/2008 at 1:05 am

Looking good Mr Pitt!!.

actually he didn’t leave after the movie,he just went to after party.word is he will leave tomorrow morning.

Brad rushed back to his girlfriend! Life must be so blah for Brad without Angelina and his kids.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 781 » Show All