Taylor Momsen - Fashion Rocks 2008

Taylor Momsen - Fashion Rocks 2008

Gossip Girl starlet Taylor Momsen (aka Jenny Humphrey) rocks out a thigh-high dress and new bangs at Conde Nast Media Group’s 2008 Fashion Rocks at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Friday.

The 15-year-old actress was later seen outside the Fashion Rocks afterparty at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan on Friday.

Taylor also took the stage with designer Max Azria during the event.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Taylor Momsen’s thigh-high dress — YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures of Taylor Momsen at Fashion Rocks 2008…

taylor momsen fashion rocks 2008 01
taylor momsen fashion rocks 2008 02
taylor momsen fashion rocks 2008 03
taylor momsen fashion rocks 2008 04
taylor momsen fashion rocks 2008 05
taylor momsen fashion rocks 2008 06
taylor momsen fashion rocks 2008 07
taylor momsen fashion rocks 2008 08
taylor momsen fashion rocks 2008 09
taylor momsen fashion rocks 2008 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
demi&MILEYYYYY!!! @ 09/06/2008 at 2:06 pm

She’s pretty…. BUT, looks way too old for her age. I know she’s a model too… so maybe she’s going for the drab model look?

WOAH….What happend to Jenny Humphrey??

first?

i did not reconize her.
ugh!

love her, love the show, but ew!

who ever dressed her and did her make-up needs to be shot. she looks much better el natural, come back Jenny Humphrey!

moseley girl @ 09/06/2008 at 2:09 pm

Wow she looks really DIFFERENT…. I almost didn’t recognize her

THIS GIRL IS GONNA HAVESME PROBLEM WITH DRUGS, YOU BETCHA!

SHE’S TOO YOUNG FOR THE WHOLE PARTY THING…

It’s not that she looks terrible, it’s that she needs to act her age. I mean she’s 15. Way too young to dress and look like that.

Zac's Girl @ 09/06/2008 at 2:15 pm

I love her and her dress but what’s up with her make up?! She looks WAAAAYY to old for her age!!!

she’s 15?! seriously? she needs to dress it, she looks so tacky.

love her outfit, but it’s way to mature for her age and her make up is not right for her as well.

gosh 15…. nay.. definitely!

I prefer her like Jenny Humphrey ! She looks much more older ! And the make up is horrible for her, she’s better casual, without this make up !
I LOVE GG !

too much eye make-up

too short of a dress

she looks waaaaaaayyy better or gg

Charlotte @ 09/06/2008 at 2:22 pm

She really put too much make-Up.

the next miley cyrus, i mean what 15 year old dresses like that.

wow…it looks to me that she is going down the wrong path…kinda like the fane is going to her head…i dont like it :(

i miss the old taylor

The Bangles called, they want their hair and makeup back.

I dont like how she looks here at all. I think her makeup is too dark and I dont like her style choice.

popgirllife @ 09/06/2008 at 2:28 pm

oh my..

iluvmiley @ 09/06/2008 at 2:29 pm

whoa…i would have thought she was in her 20′s…i can’t believe she’s fifteen!!! no one at my school looks like that!

She looks great for her age

nice shirt.

where are her pants though?

in all seriousness, it’s not that she looks bad, it just looks like a little girl playing dress up. she’s even making that oblivious, i don’t care face.

that outfit looks inappropriate and like she’s a little too desperate to look older. she looks like she’s going for the 80s female rockstar pat benetar/debbie harry look. which would work if she was a rockstar from the 80s. but she’s not, she’s a young teenage girl who probably isn’t old enough to remember the TGIF lineup on abc.

besides which, when you have to position your hands/purse over your cooch in more than half the photos taken of you so there’s no obligatory crotch shot, then you really need to put something else on.

also my parents wouldn’t let me out of the house wearing that, and i’m 21! not that i’d want to.

Bad makeup and I hope her parents are making sure that she’s eating because she looks way too skinny.

Really bad makeup, it didn’t fit her.. she doesn’t look like the Taylor Momsen I recognised. Her dress is fine, but it doesnt fit on here with that makeup and that hair right there.
And omg, she’s so skinny!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All