Ashlee Simpson Expecting Twins?!?

Ashlee Simpson Expecting Twins?!?

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are reportedly joining the long celebrity line of having twins!

According to Pete‘s hip-hop pal Tyga, “They’re having twins! They’re really happy.”

Pete did initially dispute that the couple was having twins back in June after having referred to the baby as “them”. “That was waaaaay wrong,” says Wentz. “I meant to say ‘the baby’ and said ‘them’ ’cause it was 7 a.m. Not in a BS way: I can tell you we are absolutely not having twins. I totally misspoke ’cause we dunno if it’s a boy or girl. I try to speak vaguely, and I totally blew it on this one.”

So either Tyga is repeating Pete‘s slip or it’s really true!

Ashlee would be following the footsteps of Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie, Rebecca Romijn, Julia Roberts and Marcia Cross as bearers of twins.

DO YOU THINK Pete and Ashlee are having twins — YAY or NAY?

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

wtf is up with hollywood and their baby epidemic! other than that congrats to them im shocked

1st! yayy i like them :)

congrats if they are! that would be just another set of them in Hollywood!

lurkenstein @ 09/07/2008 at 4:29 pm

kids are the new pets.

haha that would be interesting..

Thats a me!! @ 09/07/2008 at 4:44 pm

geez more and more babies nin hollywood its starting to piss me off

congrats to them!! I doubt they used fertility drugs because they’re so young and because it was an unexpected pregnancy. I just hope they have a happy baby (babies)!

VAACA DOO BRASIL @ 09/07/2008 at 5:01 pm

agree with lurkenstein.

With all those twins in hollywood.. well it makes me wonder.. something isnt right.

Wow, what do they put in the water in Hollywood???

WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH CELEBRITIES GIVING BIRTHS TO TWINS!?!?!?!
NEXT THING U KNO ZAC AND VANESSA R GONNA HAVE TWINS!!!

alannah-jaide @ 09/07/2008 at 5:11 pm

Don’t care.
Ashlee, Pete, have fun ******** up your kids.

That would be so cute if they are!!!

Who knows..I hope they have a healthy rest of pregnancy…

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/07/2008 at 5:20 pm

pets indeed. these celebs must be paying for twins.

I doubt it
Too many twins

i hope for them that they have a healthy baby and they aren’t too “hollywood” and they actually raise their child themselves, rather than allowing a nanny to do it.

who gives a *******

~☆[LUV]☆~ @ 09/07/2008 at 5:51 pm

i’m soo happy for them!!! THEY MAKE A GOOD COUPLE AND LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!!! and everyone would love to be her!! she is having tweens!! CONGRATS TO HER!!!
she is really pretty and i admire her!!!
*******************************************************************************
if u r not with me.. is not my problem you are just jealus cuz she have a better life than yours…thats for all of tha HATERZ~

☮MAKE PEAZZZ NOT WAR!!☮

DOES THAT MEAN THEY DID IVF?

who fuggin cares about these two?

their kids are gonna be SUPER ugly!

just look at them!!

I knew it.
She looked too big to be as far along as she said.

love her, i miss her old nose , i’m so happy

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All