Elisabeth Hasselbeck Jabs Michelle Obama

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Jabs Michelle Obama
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck rips Michelle Obama
  • Does Diddy own a jet? Yes or No?
  • Did Steven Spielberg “borrow” from Hitchcock?
  • Matt Damon is a good guy
  • Sophie Monk likes leopard bikinis
  • Sarah Palin is a doll!
  • Kelly Brook has a new squeeze
  • Kylie Miniogue is open-minded
  • “She’s such a great asset to the show. She’s really fun to work with.” – “Ugly Betty” star Becki Newton on working with Lindsay Lohan, to USA Today.
  • Jennifer Lopez is rumored to be the secret judge on “Project Runway’s” season finale.
  • Roger Federer won his fifth straight U.S. Open title and his 13th Grand Slam title yesterday.

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
blackfriday1978 @ 09/09/2008 at 3:35 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE…. don’t put E. Hasselback picture or big shot on this blog… this is one of my most frequent visited blog, good news, bad news – I am okay, but this Hasselbeck crazy person?! Com’on… too scary to even look at her… looking at her, we are constantly reminded how dumb people can be… too cruel (to us).

who cares @ 09/09/2008 at 3:45 pm

i put her and no talent , shallow, bed hopping, fame who re seeking, man look alike, waste of space non relevant chinnifer manlesston (jen A,) in the same boat ( dumb fake fame seeking, can’t give up the lime lights, because what else do they have going on? think about it, lime light seeker.

seriously, elizabeth needs to sit down. She’s a seriously dumb broad and whose 15 minutes of reality “fame” is up. Go away already.

I can’t watch The View anymore because of her. I don’t want all that nasty negative political criticism first thing in the morning. She’s just a nitwit. I sure miss the old View. It was great.

I love the View but Liz gets on my nerves sometimes…like today!!! lol

Correction Jared, Roger Federer won his 13th Grans Slam not 14th. If he won his 14th, that would have tied him with Pete Sampras. He needs one more to do that.

I DO NOT LIKE Elizabeth Hasselbeck!!!!!! Can I express that enough? I find her to be the most annoying and repulsive person who chooses to look at issues with blinders just to make her opinions seem like the correct ones when they couldn’t be any more wrong for everyone else! What a B**** to use her position on the View to criticize such a classy woman with wit, charm and most of all, integrity that is Michelle Obama! She may be on the View, but no one agrees with her views!!

I can’t stand Elisabeth Hasselback either! Ugh, she annoys me down to the core. Go away you stupid b!tch.

If this comment was coming from someone with hafl a brain I would sit up and take notice, this chick is the most ignorant, narrow minded person ever. Too be so young and so freaking stupid, what a waste of space. It’s sad that her kids are going to grow up being forced fed her ignorance.

Elisabeth is obviously totally entitled to her opinion, but why didn’t she have the balls to call Michelle out on the “off limits questions” if it really went down that way? Instead she waits until she’s in front of a friendly crowd to throw Michelle under the bus. Classy! If I responded publicly, on camera, about something that (allegedly) went down at my job, I’d be canned – and rightfully so. She just seems so immature to me, irrespective of her political views.

this chick brings down the collective IQ of “The View” down by like 80 points. She can’t hold a discussion when there’s an alternative view, and when she’s losing an argument, she starts blubbering as a deflection. It’s completely disgusting.

And the worst part? She’s breeded! She’s continuing the bad gene pool!

This is the same idiot who started crying in her debate with Whoopi regarding her denial that racism still exist and there is no difference between the race lines. Wake up! What fantasy world are you living. Please fire her. She is so annoying.

No one cares about what she has to say. She is only a seat filler for the view. Which is why whenever she talks the other girls just ignore her. She tries to shove her opinions down your throat, just another stupid bible beater who thinks shes always right.

Elizabeth Hasselback is an idiot. She doesn’t have a brain to think for herself that is why she uses Republican talking points. I am sure they keep her on the show because they enjoy the controversy when the other ladies, who have intelligence, challenge her. I love the way she smiled when Michelle Obama was on her show and stabs her in the back the first chance she gets. This is the reason we have had the divisive government we have had for the last 8 years. When will Americans realize we are all in this together?????
Obama-Biden ’08

omg i HATE elisabeth hasselbeck! she is such a self righteous republican b!tch! the view should have kicked her as$ off instead of rosie.

shes the stereotypical republican enough said.

Brutally Honest @ 09/09/2008 at 4:31 pm

the truth unfolds

As Russell Brand said…..Republicanism is the definition of evil…..
so true!!!!

Elizabeth all you got is you BIG mouth and most are sick of it
Of course not your HUBBY

shoes4life @ 09/09/2008 at 4:34 pm

Elizabroad is chicken sh$#! She is nothing but a follower and just repeat what ever Fox News or any other conservative media feeds her. Proof of that was evident to me a long time ago when she tries to bring up certain situations but when challenged she can’t argue the point without getting upset, why because she is just a wanna be republican noise box set up on repeat. Nothing more!

stefystef @ 09/09/2008 at 4:36 pm

I am not a Michelle Obama fan, but this Elizabeth Hasselbeck ain’t worthy to shine that woman’s pumps! All Hassebeck has done is be on a reality show and marry a 3rd string quarterback who can’t work. She is a stupid pile of dung and a disgrace to conservative women throughout this country. Even Sarah Palin is too good for this 3rd rate TV personality.

She is a disgrace to the human race. Can you tell I can’t stand her?

Keep Elizabeth talking, Obama will be assured the Presidency.

this is a new low. even for her. i hope they fire her ass.

OMG….I absolutely hate her…she is an embarrassment to women.
Please don’t give her any more publicity !!!

She is a ******* backstabbing *****. All guests have a list of things they don’t want to talk about: politics, their psycho ex, the last movie that sucked, their lovelife, stalkers!!!!
Guests will sit on that couch and wonder, “what part of this interview is she gonna use against me in the future.”

Elizabeth BacKSTABBER is her name.

CrazyDaisy @ 09/09/2008 at 4:59 pm

I would not care one bit if Elizabeth Hasselbeck would get run over by a bus.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All