Jessica Alba Shows Off Baby Honor

Jessica Alba Shows Off Baby Honor

What a cutie-patootie!

Jessica Alba carries her daughter Honor Marie Warren out of their New York City hotel on Tuesday.

The 27-year-old actress has recently joined the project for the modern story of An Invisible Sign of My Own.

Invisible revolves around a young woman who has retreated from the world and is consumed by numbers and math. The world begins to change for her when she becomes a second-grade math teacher.

WHO DO YOU THINK Honor looks more like – Jessica or Cash?

More pictures of Jessica Alba and baby Honor after the jump…

jessica alba shows off baby honor 01
jessica alba shows off baby honor 02
jessica alba shows off baby honor 03
jessica alba shows off baby honor 04
jessica alba shows off baby honor 05
jessica alba shows off baby honor 06
jessica alba shows off baby honor 07
jessica alba shows off baby honor 08

she’s so adorable.

she is cute,all babies are beautiful

FIRST?

I hope this baby grows to be ATTRACTIVE.I hope she’s not ugly. So far, the signs are not promising, but hey, there’s hope.

First? Is this bab y cute or not? Too early to tell if she’ll be pretty or ugly.

looks like her daddy !

she’s adorable.

Good victoria @ 09/09/2008 at 5:31 pm

What a little ray of sunshine !!!! NUMBER # 4……what do you mean ” you can’t tell if she will be ugly “?…….How mean !!! Come on, all babies change so much, they don’t even resemble their birth picture in a week. Next month, she will look completely different… Precious !!

Cindy S. Smith @ 09/09/2008 at 5:37 pm

Not ALL babies are beautiful

I think she looks like Jessica but also a lot like Cash..She’s definitely cute though…who woulda thought?

Omg…She totally looks like Cash.

chriseler 1 @ 09/09/2008 at 5:39 pm

What a beautiful baby!!

Awww…she looks sooo much like her dadddyy! =]

All babies are beautiful, however this lil one has to be the least attractive out of all th celebrity babies. Poor Jessica she must be so mad that her baby came out looking so white since everyone knows this idiot prayed that her baby would come out brown. Ignorant ***** hopefully she won’t pass the twisted, self hating gene down to her child.

I think Cash and Jess are both gorgeous, but this baby isn’t cute or beautiful.

I have faith she will begin to resemble Jess more at some stage, if not, bad luck.

I think she looks like Cash
She’s adorable.

i know those ignorant people who are saying that naula and honor are just poor white people who are hating. they are the cutest celeb babies including max leron and harlow

I think she resembles Cash.

There were no photos here of Cash…..so….went exploring on the web.

Yup! me again, jared!! @ 09/09/2008 at 5:56 pm

I hate to say this, but to me the baby looks like the babysitter!
Wazz up with that?
On a different note, I like that Halle Berry just kind of show up with her baby in tow. No selling expensive pictures to tabloids unlike this latina.

ewwwww… is that a boy?

kaykee @ 09/09/2008 at 5:36 pm

Baby is NOT cute one bit
Either is Halle Berry’s baby

Both UGLY BABIES
^^^^^^^^^^
you are probably a fat fug sitting behind your computer in a one room hostel attacking these very rich, very charming little girls. YOU WISH! halle’s daughter is striking and more beautiful than any baby you’ll ever have. her mom is a world renowned beauty and her dad a model and you are? your baby could not even wipe halle’s baby’s backside so cut it out and stop with the jealousy. bitter! alba’s baby is adorable!

Aww, shes a cutie.
She has Jessica’s lips.

visit my wbsite :)

SHE IS SO CUTE (L)

Thats a me!! @ 09/09/2008 at 6:11 pm

looks like the baby has sideburns LMAO

Only uneducated low self esteem person would make a statement about a baby.

minature daddy

How dumb you are to say the baby is ugly! She’s squinting her eyes from the sunlight ,morons which doesn’t really make anyone look very attractive. I can see she’s a cute baby.

Beauitful baby =]

say that babies are ugly is so damn ugly! stop saying that!!

its crazy how genes work , this baby is 1/4 black just like halle berry’s baby nahla and honor is not 3/4 white bc she has some hispanic in her from her grandfather and still she is really fair skinned way lighter than nahla

awwwwwwwwwwwwww
shes the most adorable baby<3333333333

awwwwwwwwwwwwww
shes the most adorable baby<3333333333

i don’t care what you guys say but that baby is uggggglyyyy! look at the forehead.. call me mean but im just calling it as it is… and no not all babies are cute, what a lie! and looks like cash!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/09/2008 at 6:53 pm

..eww.

..`did that little latina-baby get into a knife fight with a couple crazy vato loco’s?

I’m sorry but this is not a pretty baby whatsoever. I think Jessica feels bad that she fucked up. She is stuck with this ugly child and there is no reversing time and putting that unfertilized egg back in the womb. This baby would have been way more attractive if the father had been some other guy. You know damn well the only reason that baby is not any uglier is because Jessica Alba. I hope she grows up to be pretty and marries somebody to counteract her dad’s ugly genes.

rachelsun @ 09/09/2008 at 7:01 pm

you are so right anna! It is funny how genes work. that baby is beautiful as is Halle’s baby.
but to be honest can’t tell if she resembles Cash or Jrssica because she is squinting. I’m sure Jessica loves her baby no matter what color she turned out to be. She did not mean anything hateful by her comment and those who are taking it that way are the ahteful ones.

Owwwww she is sooo cute!
*—————————*

so ugly and stuck up

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/09/2008 at 7:12 pm

alb’a a ugly and miserable person on the inside so it’s only right her baby come out ugly. ish happens.

sorry, ugly! shes is just gross.

she’s so adorable, but i think she has a little something of both!

haha omg are you really calling a baby ugly? howww mature of you!! let’s pull out the photo albums and see what a winner you guys are

what a strange head

Babies under a year often change in their appearance so you can’t judge whether or not the baby will grow up unattractive. Plenty of beautiful models were not born beautiful but they grew up to be.

Queen of nile @ 09/09/2008 at 7:50 pm

UGLY kid

those of you calling her ugly may end up with a baby with two heads, or a rumer willis. so be careful what you attack. the little itty baby is cute! and richer than your mother and your father combined! lol! don’t worry about her – she will be leading the glamorous life unlike you losers!

I work in a pediatrics office and I can guarantee you that this baby will be a stunner when she grows up. I have seen all kinds of babies and know that you cannot judge their looks too harshly at this stage. Babies change so much it is impossible to predict what they will look like even a year from now.

Nice fat baby, that is a good sign!

She has a large head but I’m sure that she will grow into it.

LOLOLOLOL, letruth!!

yep, that baby sure does look like Cash

Top of the heap @ 09/09/2008 at 9:12 pm

She is cute, but I don’t think she is a very “pretty” baby right now (same with Nahla and Suri when she was little). Nurse and Good Victoria are right. She will look entirely different week to week. Every kid has stunning points and not-so-stunning points in their first year.

lovergirl @ 09/09/2008 at 9:22 pm

HEY WHAT SHOES ARE THOSE!!!
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EMAIL ME!

SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE SHE GOT THOSE SHOES!!

EMAIL ME! PLEASE

greensurfer2004@yahoo.com

the baby is a mini-Cash. sad !

ugly little terd, almost as ugly as her moms personality.

i did not know jessica alba is mixed with black on what side. the baby is very cute. its through about the gene thing she is lighter but naula is exotic

that baby is ugly. she looks like she has down syndrome. her head is huge and does she have eyes?

Sorry, but her baby is not as cute as other Hollywood babies. At least Nahla looks better.

Stellartes @ 09/09/2008 at 11:20 pm

Looks like a Flintstone baby with a little green bone in her hair.Lol!

I think that Jessica’s baby is georgeous, just like Halle’s baby mark my words these are going to be the stunners of the future !!!! stop being so jealous, Halle and Jessica are two of the most beautiful women of the world!!!!!!!!! stop hating on them because they have beautiful mixed babies!!! Leave Cash alone the man is no dummy he is a Harvard graduate what male celeb do you know that finished their education, and i mean male celeb not female celebs ok. Stop the hating on people of color, they are by far more georgeous retards!!!!! You are all so gullible that you believe all the crap the media feeds you on celebs and politicians, they make or break them with dishonesty or build them up and you poor poor uneducated dummies believe every crap they feed you get educated dumb fools, or we are all going to hell together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her baby is sooo cutie!!!
and mommy is beautiful!
I love this mother and daughter.

FUGLY BIG FOREHEADED ****** A$$ BABY!

fugly homely big foreheaded baby! lol.

She’s cute, but not the cutest baby I’ve seen. She looked cuter in the pictures in the magazine.

Christine @ 09/10/2008 at 3:32 am

If only the picture of the baby had been posted, I would not have recognized her as Honor when I compare these candids to the OK Mag scans. She looks more like her dad if you ask me. She’ll grow up to be beautiful I’m sure. I’m appalled at some of the horrible comments that people have made, and about a baby too! Shame on yourselves.

she’s cute, looks like her Dad. But that Jessica sure is a Grump isn’t she?

Well Jessica is half white and Mexican and her husband Cash is half white & African American so the little bambino takes after her two white grandmothers I think. The same thing happened with my granddaughter.

she’s ugly…like her mother!

Anna,
Bi-racials in America, stretch across a conitinium. Just like Hispanics.
I thought Cash Warren was Italian unitl i learned of his heritage. Halle Berry could pass for a black woman, although in many photos she clearly looks bi-racial or mulato-Brazilian.

Coloration wise, Honor does cluster with Caucasians. Looks a little like Shiloh. But, feature wise, Nahla does. Both girls will be considered beautiful.

Yes, genes are fascinating.

she looks just like Cash!!

I wish all you fat ugly people wd post YOUR photos so we can tear u apart! Cute baby, but she’s got nothing on Nahla…

I’m sure she will b pretty just like jess.
stop hating freaks…
cute baby !!look at those cheeks :P

She looks like a little latina baby,I think Salma Hayeks baby is cuter though!

i think honor and nahla are the cutest celebrity babies. and the reason nahla is darker is beacause halle is mixed but she’s not extremely light skinned. i think nahla is exotic like adriana lima

Most parents wish their baby to resemble their best attributes, unfortunately, this baby was hit with the ugly stick on the way out and resembles the grump that Miserable is.

Does it really matter if she’s ugly? She’ll be rich and a spoiled Hollywood kid – I mean really that’s all matters in the world -right?

Salma Hayek’s baby looks like a big nose pig. I have seen pictures of Salma Hayek before she had her nose done and it was not a pretty sight.

This baby is fugly as well with a huge cement block head.

I think she’s pretty,it is clearly been raining and Jessica has a jacket on why can’t she keep her baby more covered up in poor weather??

i wouldn’t call her ugly but she’s not cute she isn’t Shiloh,Suri,Nahla, or Valentina

Sorry this kid is NOT cute

you lot need to grow up and stop judgeing whether this poor baby is ugly or not. Just because there famous there is no need to attack them in this way. leave them and the baby alone to get on with their life for all you know your babies could be ugly but your still love them either way and there be beautiful to you no matter wat!!!!

Sorry….but, this baby’s ugly…..not a cute thing about this kid…..looks like the Daddy…..big nose and a flat face. Sorry, but hey, when you decide to make babies with some ugly dude, you suffer the consequences…(ugly kids)

patricia maurice @ 09/15/2008 at 10:34 am

i guess some people here were just a little disappointed coz jessica’s baby didn’t look like her. personally, i think the baby is pretty in her own personal way. she ISN’T UGLY at all.

ALLRIGHT YOU HATERS.. Wait a few more months and you will see just how beautiful this baby will turn out.

what a cutie she is…
she is Cash all over

Cash Warren is fug. Hopefully this little girl inherits mommy’s genes.

What the **** is wrong with all you people! This baby is adorable! How can you say that she’s ugly and not cute at all or that she has sideburns???? YOu people are messed up big time! I wonder if God will punish you and give you babies that look just the mean way that you’re talking about this adorable one!

Baby Honor, is cute and adorable! So the people who is calling her ugly ,” How about you don’t make a common if you don’t have nothing Good to say…….” All babies are cute no matter what. So stop hating.

Anna you are very ignorant, hispanic people come in all colors including white, remember hispanic is not a race, you will see many fair latinos that are just that: Latinos! Get an education! And remembere that both Jessica and Cash come from multiethnic backgrounds!

My God that baby is adorable, She is beautiful like her mom !!!

This is an Ugly baby. She actually looks deformed.

Never have liked Jessica Alba. Don’t see what anyone sees in her. Cannot believe that she’s even taken seriously.

Looks like frankenstein’s baby.

Looks like Frankenstein’s baby. LOL

HONESTLY! THE PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. AND BY THE FACT OF THIS DICUSSION!

Oh dear, that is not what anyone could call a cute baby. Hope she grows up to look like her mom.

OH MY GOD NO OFFENSE BUT SHE IS SOOO UGLY .SHE LOOKS LIKE HER UGLY DADDY. I AM A BIG FAN OF JESSICA ALBA BUT I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER .
THIS IS ONE OF THE UGLIEST BABIES I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE .
MARIE WARREN LOOKS A LOT MORE HER DADDY ,BAD GENES .
SO SORRY JESSICA ALBA BUT YOU GOT A UGLY BABY DON’T MAKE MORE PLEASE DON’T .